Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? (4496 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by moderngist(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
See the the Pretty Teenage Daughter of the Terrorist Who Killed 4 People in London Attack (Photos)

It has been revealed that the Muslim man who brutally murdered four people at Westminster terrorist attack tried to coerce his pretty teenage daughter to become radicalized, but she resisted him.
The gorgeous photo of a Muslim man who brutally murdered four people at Westminster in Britain has surfaced online.

According to Sun UK, Khalid Masood’s teenage daughter defied his orders to wear a burqa — and headed to a school prom night in a ­revealing backless dress.

Unlike her older sister, student Teegan Harvey, 18, refused to bow to pressure from fanatical Masood and convert to Islam.
...CLICK TO READ AND SEE MORE PICS...http://moderngist.com/daughter-of-the-terrorist

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
embarassed

Uummm...
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
She doesn't look 18. A burka would come in handy to prevent any more sun exposure & premature aging on her face tongue

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Unlike her older sister, student Teegan Harvey, 18, refused to bow to pressure from fanatical Masood and convert to Islam.

Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by jonaifame22(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
She's too bony, if i hug dis one bone can chook me

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
She's a beauty but I can't. Nope. Never.
I love big boobs but this here is tooooo flat.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by moderngist(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
You Know what? She is pretty. I guees Nigerians would not mind to go for her. Even if she is a potential terrorist
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
She is hot.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
She doesn't look 18. A burka would come in handy to prevent any more sun exposure & premature aging on her face tongue
Stop talking outta your a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
fabiano09:

Stop talking outta your a$$.

Or what?
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Or what?
Its an advice youth,not a threat,do away with the OR.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
less than 5% of pple get married in the UK, she will simply get someone to gv her belle or she buys from a sperm donor, shikena
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
fabiano09:

Its an advice youth,not a threat,do away with the OR.

No thanks I'll pass, gramps.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

No thanks I'll pass, gramps.
Go on with your foolery.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
fabiano09:

Go on with your foolery.

Cool. I plan to without your blessing.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Cool. I plan to without your blessing.
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
fabiano09:
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

No, do you?
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

No, do you?
the question was rhetorical,well I never expected you to be capable of reason.
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
fabiano09:

the question was rhetorical,well I never expected you to be capable of reason.

OK
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by moderngist(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
I guess she should join Terrorist beauty contest. lol
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Tazdroid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
jonaifame22:
She's too bony, if i hug dis one bone can chook me

Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by FTBOY: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
damn! just my spec!

some nice meat to eat after a couple of cold beer. i'd fvck every trace of terrorism from that pussy if i have my way.+
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by ifyeez: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dis girl go sweet sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
She is pretty
One shouldn't judge by fathers errors
Re: Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? by KennyID17(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wish everybody thinks in this direction

Bumbae1:
She is pretty
One shouldn't judge by fathers errors

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? / How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / Who Also Got A Strange 30k Alert Last Night ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.