Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise (37175 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:
Sometimes, Debbie Rise look beautiful, sometimes she doesn't..

I don't know why I like Marvis.. She's cool
dat gossipa,, I dislike her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by PyroDavid: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Morning,
I have been trying to load a recharge card on my phone using my Zenith Mobile App but it saying "a one time verification is required on the transfer module to activate mobile banking"
Please, what should I do??
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by stanleysyl(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2017
hese girls must have made their teacher's kwilikwili RISE too.[/quote] I dey find tboss ownhese girls must have made their teacher's kwilikwili RISE too.[/quote] I dey find tboss ownhese girls must have made their teacher's kwilikwili RISE too.[/quote] I dey find tboss own
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I LOVE DEBBY RISE, BUT DON JAZZY GO FVCK AM BEFORE ME cry
dirty mind
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Victornezzar: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2017
mtch

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by SIRmanjar(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

See Debbie Rise's hips in a secondary school uniform and her classmates' Ifa make-up.

Gosh

these girls must have made their teacher's kwilikwili RISE too.
I dint come here to comment but as I read ur comment I scrolld back up to check de hip again,I no see any hip sadu sure say u no be the type wey dey straff smallies like dat edo corper?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Biddypearl(f): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Marvin wey no dey send perzin i like dat girl
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Gozmok112:
dirty mind
nice CAMEL TOE kiss
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ekanDamie: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2017
teemswest:
Op is just a misfit
seriously, was that how eyeama was at the incoming goal?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Preye1599(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Queen of the coast ABI...Don't worry she will return to you on Sunday
Gozmok112:
Tboss the Queen.
Tboss the diva
Tboss the Amazon
Tboss the mermaid
Tboss the serpent

All hail the Queen of the Coast.

Your winning is guaranteed.
You must conquer.
Your mission is almost accomplished.

We await your return, Queen!
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2017
BankManager:
Debbie Rise voters are like those people who said nothing throughout the campaign but jejely went into the voting booth to vote Trump.
Yes ooh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by dominique(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Beauty+brains+talent+kind heart +humility+Faith all rolled into one lady. It is very rare to find all these attributes in one person especially the slay queens of today.

Please text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Preye1599:
Queen of the coast ABI...Don't worry she will return to you on Sunday
if she no return,,, go to 3rd mainland bride,, u knw nxt tin nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by GenBloodykiIler: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
i don't know why i love this Debbie-Rise

i can't just tell

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by TrapHedges(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
How would this pic reduce the price of kerosene in the market kiss

oga must everything reduce price of kerosene.. Abeg goan bathe
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Preye1599(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Karishika will return this Sunday,mark my word,if you like quote me on Sunday
Gozmok112:
if she no return,,, go to 3rd mainland bride,, u knw nxt tin nah grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by geekybabe(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie has been representing since..
She is very intelligent. She is a star

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by karnap(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
ABEG, I FIT PARK FOR HERE?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Preye1599:
Karishika will return this Sunday,mark my word,if you like quote me on Sunday
preye1599 I don mark ur name,, I go quote u on sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2017
am sure dat marvis no go no say na homosexual she go be later in future.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by frugal(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Team Debie grin

Will marry her when she gets out of the house.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ikemesit4477: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
How would this pic reduce the price of kerosene in the market kiss
Are you still using kerosene uptill now?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ikemesit4477: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:
Beauty+brains+talent+kind heart +humility+Faith all rolled into one lady. It is very rare to find all these attributes in one person especially the slay queens of today.

Please text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052.
op the voting is it starting on Wednesday? And please like how times can someone vote for one person? Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by abeniagbon(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

See Debbie Rise's hips in a secondary school uniform and her classmates' Ifa make-up.

Gosh

these girls must have made their teacher's kwilikwili RISE too.

thats ideal girl high school. randle avenue, surulere
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by dominique(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
ikemesit4477:
op the voting is it starting on Wednesday? And please like how times can someone vote for one person? Thanks

The voting lines are currently open now, however one housemate could get saved on Wednesday. Till then, we keep voting. You can vote up to 100 times on a SIM via SMS (N30 per sms) and also 100 times via wechat. Voting closes 8pm Saturday night. Please sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 to help increase her chances of making the finals
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by pyyxxaro: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

oga must everything reduce price of kerosene.. Abeg goan bathe

Shaaaaraaap

Crab face undecided
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
missnawty:
Debby went to fggc kabba in Kogi.. Wow that's der uniform!
I have hope too oooo
both of us in bbnaija 2018 cheesy. O ma rocky! Nlanders go Vote for us cheesy(maybe in or out ni sha o grin)
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
BankManager:
Debbie Rise voters are like those people who said nothing throughout the campaign but jejely went into the voting booth to vote Trump.
we are the silent type wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ikemesit4477: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:

The voting lines are currently open now, however one housemate could get saved on Wednesday. Till then, we keep voting. You can vote up to 100 times on a SIM via SMS (N30 per sms) and also 100 times via wechat. Voting closes 8pm Saturday night. Please sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 to help increase her chances of making the finals
OK thanks I will! But I voted yesterday, will that be regarded valid?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gozmok112:
Tboss the Queen.
Tboss the diva
Tboss the Amazon
Tboss the mermaid
Tboss the serpent

All hail the Queen of the Coast.

Your winning is guaranteed.
You must conquer.
Your mission is almost accomplished.

We await your return, Queen!
relax, she will be home this Sunday wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter / BBNaija: I Will be Bigger Than The Winner - Tacha Says, Seyi Mocks Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.