Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise (37176 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by dominique(f): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikemesit4477:
OK thanks I will! But I voted yesterday, will that be regarded valid?

As long as you voted after 7pm yesterday, the vote will be valid. Thanks so much for your support, cheers
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by 2017surepass(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
i like d baby gangster... marvelous
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ikemesit4477: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:

As long as you voted after 7pm yesterday, the vote will be valid. Thanks so much for your support, cheers
ok
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by TrapHedges(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shaaaaraaap

Crab face undecided

see this poor man oh

SABI LOCO grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by pyyxxaro: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

see this poor man oh

SABI LOCO grin

Rich Man I hail oh

With ur webbed feet grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by TrapHedges(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Rich Man I hail oh
With ur webbed feet grin
lol dont take it too serious we're just here to have fun cool
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by pyyxxaro: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol dont take it too serious we're just here to have fun cool

grin

Normally naaa

With ur eggroll head grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by TrapHedges(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin
Normally naaa
With ur eggroll head grin grin
lolss with your kuli kuli dick grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by pyyxxaro: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

lolss with your kuli kuli dick grin

grin

Ur yansh get zip

Ur testes big like eggroll grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by TrapHedges(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin
Ur yansh get zip
Ur testes big like eggroll grin grin
hahahahaahhaah lmfao
abeg it hav do..you don win lol mad man grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by missnawty(f): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
HateU2:
both of us in bbnaija 2018 cheesy. O ma rocky! Nlanders go Vote for us cheesy(maybe in or out ni sha o grin)
they will sure vote us out lol
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by pyyxxaro: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahahaahhaah lmfao

abeg it hav do..you don win lol mad man grin

Lolol grin

With ur square cap grin grin

Have a nice day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
missnawty:
they will sure vote us out lol
in fact, we won't last a week grin grin once they get to know we are nawty and hatey on NL grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by GMbuharii: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dunno why i always feel like squeezin' that debbie suzzie whenever i see her..shes so hot.

Dat marvis sha na aunty o grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ennysuccess(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
missnawty:
Debby went to fggc kabba in Kogi.. Wow that's der uniform!
I have hope too oooo

Are u a kogite
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by missnawty(f): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
ennysuccess:

Are u a kogite
proud one smiley
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Now that they have started taken Blowjobz the shape of their mouths has changed totally ...especially the girl in the secon pishure....TRANSFORMATION ....what a world ...
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gozmok112:
dirty mind
MrCork would like to meet you,ur his type ....i mean handle you originaly...
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by IBreakRules: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
Who would have predicted that Marvis will grow up to start smoking Indian hemp in BigBrother show
nobody holy pass my brother/sister
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
lightwind:
MrCork would like to meet you,ur his type ....i mean handle you originaly...
ode ,,, plz grow brain a little

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gozmok112:
ode ,,, plz grow brain a little
Sweari,that was too horsh are u hrtbroken i promise im gonna pick d pieces nd mend them correctly for u...Trussse mi.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
lightwind:
Sweari,that was too horsh are u hrtbroken i promise im gonna pick d pieces nd mend them correctly for u...Trussse mi.
really? Lol
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gozmok112:
really? Lol
yea believe water i sayy...so howar u doing today?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
lightwind:
yea believe water i sayy...so howar u doing today?
great
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gozmok112:
great
You like Tuna fish?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
lightwind:
You like Tuna fish?
which kind question be dat
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by lightwind(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gozmok112:
which kind question be dat
Is da ur answer sweari?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise by ennysuccess(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
missnawty:
proud one smiley
Nice same here kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter / BBNaija: I Will be Bigger Than The Winner - Tacha Says, Seyi Mocks Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.