Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (37176 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Stevengerd(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ah Never See The Love Wey Go Make Me Take Oath... Op. There Is Power In Oath Taking.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by distilledwalex(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
I go first advice you on this issue before giving you a piece of my mind... The fact remains that no matter ow both you guys tried.... you can never get married to each other. Dont ask me how i know this.. I was once in this kinda dilemma and i goofed... I lent the money mearnt for something serious out to a gal friend. I am still paying the price. Cos it affect my journey as a human. I assure you after you give her the money ... A fight will break out and that will be the end of the relationship. .. Since the oat is that you both would stay faithful. .. And both of you have kept to that.... Den no qualms. .. Atleast the oat is not that you wont leave each other.... Broda... Pls please and PLS. .. DONT TOUCH THAT MONEY. Now to the piece of my mind.. Must you come to Nairaland or anywhere to seek help about your relationship. It almost show how not a man enough you're. As a man .. You must be able to take decision on issues that concerns your life.. Maturity is not by age... No matter how old you are.. You shd be matured. . People giving advice here are not better of..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Scary ass horror movie shiit!!! shocked shocked shocked

Different strokes for different folks grin
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by adaksbullet: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Curvinus(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
First of all, make peace with your girlfriend to save yourself unnecessary hypertension. But have it in your mind that she is not the ray of sunshine you are hoping for.

Then you should make conscious efforts to be friends with other girls and gradually tie things up with the one who treats you better and not another arm candy to show off to the world.

That being said, the thing about relationship is if your woman doesn't fancy you physically, then you'd have to do a lot of provisioning to get her to remain loyal to you to a certain degree. So, it's for you to decide how much you need her attention and whether it's worth your money in the bank.

But personally, I would advise you to find another woman whose world revolves around you and not one whose every move is a calculated attempt to bring you to your ruins.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by donhils: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
U traveled from one state to another just to see her and she refused to show up. Then her calls didn't go through and she's calling you heartless. Mmttcchheeww. Imagine the idiocy and childishness in her reasoning.
And give her money that she knows what it's meant for because she's who

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Onnasucs1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:
Whatever you do, no touch that money. angry angry angry

You travelled to another state to see her and she failed to show up... True true, some girls are mad. undecided angry undecided
angry angry When wee wee take our own oat
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by donhils: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
distilledwalex:
I go first advice you on this issue before giving you a piece of my mind... The fact remains that no matter ow both you guys tried.... you can never get married to each other. Dont ask me how i know this.. I was once in this kinda dilemma and i goofed... I lent the money mearnt for something serious out to a gal friend. I am still paying the price. Cos it affect my journey as a human. I assure you after you give her the money ... A fight will break out and that will be the end of the relationship. .. Since the oat is that you both would stay faithful. .. And both of you have kept to that.... Den no qualms. .. Atleast the oat is not that you wont leave each other.... Broda... Pls please and PLS. .. DONT TOUCH THAT MONEY. Now to the piece of my mind.. Must you come to Nairaland or anywhere to seek help about your relationship. It almost show how not a man enough you're. As a man .. You must be able to take decision on issues that concerns your life.. Maturity is not by age... No matter how old you are.. You shd be matured. . People giving advice here are not better of..
Interesting.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by mzMerci(f): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Apparently, most r/ships are made of 1 person who is fighting for d relationship while the 2nd person doesnt give a shit..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ayando(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

You can imagine
It tells you how harden her heart is. I like her for that because she stood her ground and warned you. Now, it is your turn to stand. Pick her call but never give her that money. If u do, ur relationship will never work out again. The reasons are obvious.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by madridsta007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
Rookie move.

The best response I've seen in a while.
Don't know you but you deserve more than a "like" and a "mention."
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Onnasucs1:
angry angry When wee wee take our own oat

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't even think of it... If we take an oath, I wee tell you to gimme Donpoker1's head angry lipsrsealed
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by kushme: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

I really dont know if she wants us to make up or she is calling for the money..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

If i insult you now you go begin vex.

You called youself a christian and haven't read in the Bible; 33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. Mt 5:33-37

Not all but most rules in relationships are for simps, be the Boss man.. Her strategy is to makeup and then collect the money and would later dump your thirsty arse... Stop being a dic.khead.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ezugegere(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is why children should not fall in love...

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by deavicky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..
my friend which kind Oath u take costard Oath or coke oath, which kind oath wa pass the matrimony Oath. My friend back out if u want to. But remember that u had refuse to help a friend in need.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Haha. Oga, there's no oath. Just move on. Your gf is still in her youth and wants to explore. Don't try to hold her down. You too move forward.

enshi:
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by columbus007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

guy trust no pussy,when you took that risk to her place and she didnt pick believe me she was busy fvcking,take any loose woman serious at your own risk. bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by BiggyBamBam: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath.. [/quote]

This is not the person for you. It was good while it lasted.
Pray for your own lady because for every man is a lady and for every lady is a man.
You must "Ben Johnson" and ficus on what you want to use your money for (probably business).
Good ladies are out there and you will surely get one to stand by you and not to empty you with the slightest opportunity. She wants to try and reconcile with you because the devil has put it in her heart that, "that money, I must have it"
NEVER YOU TAKE ANY OATH WITH A LADY, BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW MAY BRING.
So runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Fourwinds: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Freewoman:
You swear with bible abi?, na mad you dey go so, beta repent, now, now, ok, see, find out why she require to change her apartment, she can't be homeless while you are saving the money for something so important according to your explanation, accommodation is important too, if the change of apartment is as a result of a quit notice from the property owner, please help her secure shelter first, if not, you may be right to save your money, please note that homeless girls do anything to survive , yes, anything, so deal with today and leave tomorrow to take care of itself

hmmmmmm....anything to survive
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by slurryeye: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
I won't blame you for taking an oath. People do whatever that will make them faithful in their relationship. Having said that, I think you are displaying some weakness as a man. The fact that your deleted her number and block her on social media is a bit childish especially for someone you sworn an oath with. As for your gf, I think she is one of those "it is all about me" girl, it is either she change for good or lose someone as nice as you. Serious relationship and marriage definitely is not "it's all about me" thing. I can bet that with that her attitude, you guys won't last up to a year if you get married if she doesn't change. Now as a guy, what I will advise you to do is to unblock her, then assist her with what is not going to affect your plan. It could be 1/8, 1/4 or even 1/16 of what she asked for, so far it is not going to affect you. Then if you guys are still together after the issue of accommodation has been cleared, you need to sit her down and talk some senses to her that relationship is all about sacrifices. If by that time she insist "it is all about her", guy leave her and move on. God will understand.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Onnasucs1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't even think of it... If we take an oath, I wee tell you to gimme Donpoker1's head angry lipsrsealed
grin No problem, I will request for Lawlahdey 's left leg too wink
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by wiseguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmm! Shidren of nowadays. SMH.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by dacovajnr: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Wolfbrother(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

You stupid
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Onnasucs1:
grin No problem, I will request for Lawlahdey 's left leg too wink

Chisos shocked shocked shocked

MummyYo and uncle Bra must hear this. angry undecided

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=55032030][/quote]

Izznor what you think embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ifyain: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
You don,t have problem except the ones you want to create now. you are doing well block her and throw the key into the sea.Never give a woman or anybody what you can not afford to lose.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mr Man, I want you to know that sacrifice is a core value of love. Am sure you are only concern about the reduction in your bank account, what happens to reduction in trust, respect and values you share with your girl? what if she refused to ask for the payment of her house rent but sought the money via unholy means?. Please think on the foregoing. Mind you, refusing to pick her calls and denying her communicating with you through other medium is wrong. Try and listen to her ...As for the Bible oath I suggest you keep to your own side of the bargain.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by LNUGGETS(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please what kind of house does she want? A mansion Before anyone takes a loan, proper budget is usually made inclusive of furnishing and other stuffs. So I wonder why she of all people who is a banker doesn't know this. As a woman that I am, I will tell you that she is only after what you have.
How will a woman who loves a man abandon him even after his effort to see her? Reading your story, it is obvious this relationship is one-sided and could be unhealthy in the long-run.
DO NOT GIVE HER THE MONEY. She should learn how to plan properly.

enshi:

She is a banker who Recently got transfered to a differnt state and puts up with a friends family... According to her, the family is becoming hostile therefore reason she wishes to find an accommodation..
But I told her to hang on a little longer...

Instead she applied for loan from her branch and was granted but the money aint still enough

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by fromnigeria(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

Taking oath is against theccommand of God your maker.
I dont know or your mentality, but i recommend proverb 31, read through and learn the sort of wife you need.
You dont need a worldly wife, if you are a believer. vice versa
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by achieverme(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

Pls bro, give her a second chance. If you find out she is just after the money, then you may just block her again for eternity. But if she desires to make up, then tell her the relationship will now go your way. This time, give her your own set of rules. She doesn't have money but wants to tour Nigeria. No be money person dey take go on tour?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
What the fvck!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / I Love Her But I'm Scared / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.