Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos (33146 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Meet A-Jay Okocha, Jay Jay Okocha's Son (Pictured) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by 2016v2017: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
The best Nigerian dribbler of all time
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Victornezzar: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Ola2004 post=55027062]Am sure he can't play table tennis more than
Ooooooo wetin concern ambode nd tennis with dis 1

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Authoreety: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Jay jay! d guy DAT made me Luv soccer
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Lucy001(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
jeromzy:
pls help me with the code to vote t-boss out.she's so annoying and biggie is bending the rules in her favour.

32052, Tnx for voting!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2017
The most underrated player in world football. Deserved more but he was never recognised.
Jay jay
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why did this guy retire so early?

Racism and persecution.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:

He gave his best for us, let hi enjoy his retirement.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Davidorigin(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Hin juju no allow
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Quam7even(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2017
For me he's the greatest of all time strictly because he played the game for the love of it....with no conceit attached....

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Tokziby: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:

Injuries.. when his natural age caught up with his body and couldnt keep up with the game. He should be around 50.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by 2shur: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Wen ai small me wit ma guys always wished to play like jay jay cause dah year we dey play ball for backyard.d
Dname am.
Inter flat
Inter street
Inter state
Buh today ai no even dey watch ball again
Jay jay the entertainer.
Its jus like watching street nba.
U go laff tire.
Jayjay was out own naija soccer comedian.
He go dribble.
Throw leg over ledt and right
Confuse those whitey
Use bal take paas they head like say dem dey chase helicopter.
But why he nor popular be say once ball don dey with am
He go dribble forget to score
Or play ball over the net

That year
When u hear jayjay with peter rufai
You go no say jayjay own na over the bar
While peter rufai own na always goal
He nor dey sabi catch ball
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by airex(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:
grin

One of african greatest footballers dat never won world tittles, all d same, its all good, weldone sir

Sms vote Tboss via your mobile phones to keep her in the bigbrothers house, tnx for ur votes.
We no go vote her. She must go.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by mascotafltd: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
He can still go to China league to make millions

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by freshinko: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
I love everything about this man right from my childhood.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Tokziby: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:
He should start up a football foundation to assist upcoming talents.

I laugh in chinese...
To have a football foundation no be beans except through sponsors cos the return on investment is low and it requires a lot of money to maintain. Kanu's heart foundation was successful cos he started it when he was still playing and money flowing like water.
Footballers and sportsmen's money are a great illusion. when they are playing they get paid high and their lifestyle also is up there. But when they leave the game, all their source of wealth stops except few endorsement here and there and they are left with the savings and investment they made during the raining days. unfortunately, they still live slightly above their income cos of their image in the society. I doubt if he can stand shoulders to shoulder with the like of Don Jazzy and co. (i'm not trying to berate him) when it comes to money as we speak. The likes of Maradona, Amokachi, ikpeba, kanu Nwankwo, Ronaldo delima, romario etc only live on goodwill and few investment here and there.

That's the reason majority of them are now going into football pundits, coaches, trainers etc.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by jtwest(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
jay jay so good he is on the golf course playing football with a golf ball; that is like being in a boxing ring and dancing salsa with mayweather.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by seunfape(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
I know he's a mad man when it comes to foot ball
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by chiefololade: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2017
henrydadon:
because he is African that why he is not as popular or recognize as maradona and pele or ronaldo..

but we here in nigeria appreciate him and know his worth..

long live jay jay..wizard with football

You don't know football to be comparing him with those players you mentioned. He is good, but not on their level, never!

Even Eto'o is way greater than him
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by cstr151: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
chiefololade:

You don't know football to be comparing him with those players you mentioned. He is good, but not on their level, never!

Even Eto'o is way greater than him
OkOCHA is probably more talented than all of them combined. But talent is never enough.
If it was down to talent alone, Frank Lampard would not be greatest midfieder in premier league history and Quaresma would win a ballon dor..

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by blacktallest(f): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Okocha go sleep,u Don old and nothing u achieve sef.who e EPP?yeya

Chai!!! Sorry ehn.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by jeromzy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

32052, Tnx for voting!
I'm sorry mi-lady,can't vote for ur queen
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by AleAirHub(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
i tire for her oooo angry angry angry
MayhorE:

u don reach here?

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by christaddicted: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
But why the guy go resign na? A man of skills.. e pain me o
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by motherfucker: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is better to leave when the ovation is loudest!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by 2017surepass(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
talent ni ko seni to le gba.... na god gift nobody can collect it
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by miccollo47: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
No he for die for there na!
Kondomatic:
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
blacktallest:

Chai!!! Sorry ehn.

Sorry for wetin?abeg nor provoke my conscience based on logistics dis afternoon
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by elizabethwilk58: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
I never forget this okocha goal against bayern munchen
http://view-instagram.com/vid/iamokocha/1003150387062470310_1928097524
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by dami2boi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:
grin

One of african greatest footballers dat never won world tittles, all d same, its all good, weldone sir

Sms vote Tboss via your mobile phones to keep her in the bigbrothers house, tnx for ur votes.

After you go deny say you no dey campaign for her
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Hafeezson(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Don't know why some pple are born to be legends interm of atletics undecided
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by chiefololade: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
cstr151:

OkOCHA is probably more talented than all of them combined. But talent is never enough.
If it was down to talent alone, Frank Lampard would not be greatest midfieder in premier league history and Quaresma would win a ballon dor..

Thank God you know talent is not enough. The stats are not there to back the notion that Okocha is anywhere near the best, it's not about scoring free kicks alone. Juninho scored a whole lot than him and don't mention dribbles/special tricks here, that's for ball jogglers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#lampardout: Fans React After Lampard Drew First Match As Chelsea Manger / Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings / Official: Watford Sign Samuel Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.