Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos (33067 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Meet A-Jay Okocha, Jay Jay Okocha's Son (Pictured) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Okocha go sleep,u Don old and nothing u achieve sef.who e EPP?yeya
Must you always hate?

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
chiefololade:

Thank God you know talent is not enough. The stats are not there to back the notion that Okocha is anywhere near the best, it's not about scoring free kicks alone. Juninho scored a whole lot than him and don't mention dribbles/special tricks here, that's for ball jogglers.
You are just hating and that's the simple fact

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by nicko28(f): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Great guy, even though I don't really like watching football that much, I still remember whenever we're watching football match and his playing, I always focus my eyes on him, and I will thinking that one day my young brother will be like him, who know, am still hoping. Please guys check my post about I need advice about my brother. Thanks and also please help me review my new websites am still working on it, I don't what am going to do yet. Thanks www.getanswerbiz.com
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by SAVAGEBETS: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Whoeppme:
Normal life
Weydonsir
lol, that pic
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:

Must you always hate?

Hate or truth?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by spiff005(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
dainformant:
Nigerian football legend Jay Jay Okocha has shown that he's still got the magic touch even with a golf ball -nine years after his retirement...In a viral footage filmed at the European Challenge Tour's Barclays Kenya Open last week, the 43-year-old former Nigeria midfielder was seen juggling with a small golf ball as he stunned the CNN crew with his skills.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/jay-jay-okocha-shows-hes-stiil-got.html
person wey no fit win African footballer of the year.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Rossikk(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why did this guy retire so early?
I'm still asking myself that question till today. Look, even today, Jay Jay can play for Eagles. Even if it's for 30 minutes per game.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Rossikk(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
The best Nigerian dribbler of all time
Did you watch Segun Odegbami play? What about Adokiye Amaesimaka? Or Haruna Ilerika? These guys used to dribble 6 or 7 players in a row. Jay Jay was the best in terms of all round skills, but for dribbling per se, he has competition, at least here in Naija.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by Rossikk(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
chiefololade:

You don't know football to be comparing him with those players you mentioned. He is good, but not on their level, never!

Even Eto'o is way greater than him
Okocha was more skilful than Pele and Maradona. Eto'o was a striker, so you can't compare them. And before you argue, Some of us watched these guys playing many times, so we're not talking based on hearsay.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos by chiefololade: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rossikk:
Okocha was more skilful than Pele and Maradona. Eto'o was a striker, so you can't compare them. And before you argue, Some of us watched these guys playing many times, so we're not talking based on hearsay.

Argue with facts and figures, not that he's skilful than this and that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Christian Vieri's Throwback Photos At Inter Milan / I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Kayode Tijani Dies In Lagos At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.