Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (54757 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by emoch(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let's see how this movie go end now
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by kingsmecca(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fake NYSC certificate, take a close look at the numerical figures the years were EDITED!!!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:
How about the original?

Thats missing, but if you wan photocopy like dinos own, 8 know a guy who does this, he charges just 2k. with a name of ur choice
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by skot: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT 8TH JULY,2001 IS A SUNDAY?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by kingsmecca(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
baby8ace:
Now I know Dat Nigeria youths are dump,seeing dis fake certificate u should be able to discover some abnormalities if u have any nysc certificate. let me help ur ignorance
state code error- instead of 2000 and also dis result or certificate looks fake .

pls try smtin else all Nigerians are not fools
Fake NYSC cert, the years were edited.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by MabraO: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082

Too many lies just dey this result

1: ur call up no reads 99 yet he passed out 2001
2: 9th July is on a Sunday nd 8th July on a Sunday too

My question is who dey lie?
See another nysc certificate of his

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

I'm assuming you're not Nigerian or from Nigeria. From your comment, I'm sensing a lot of hurt and pain inside you. How come?
Nothing like that bro. I just cherish the application of objectivity over emotions in addressing issues. The fact that our political class is a thieving class is nothing new to us. However, should we now because of that give a pass to an unprofessional media outfit that does a sloppy job? No. Anyone could be a future victim of the partisan and unprofessional style of SR if we continue to hail them thoughtlessly.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by egorov(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
How can he serve in 2000 and his call up number is 1999

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
freeDR:

So you could be so dumb to write your own fiction about Dino's education and stick to it? And you think you are intelligent? You sign documents? Whose documents? Whoever does business with an arrogant knucklehead like you is unfortunate.
Obviously, your parents did a poor job of combining two dumb genes to make you. And I will advise you to help the world by not breeding. Goodbye.

Success is seen as arrogance by people who a shallow behind. My suppose arrogance is not used by my partners to judge me but ability to produce economic changing results. When you have responsibilities like me, you are free to be arrogant. Again PM me if you need something to boost you upward. No shame in humility.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bameyi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Look I know some of use hate Sahara reporters. But let the truth be told Daniel is Dino was there a change of name. Where is the news paper clip. So he need to duck off
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
emotiti:
It's wonderful you are free from Nigeria's shackles, for people like me, it feels like i am stuck here, it will be wrong for me to say i hate my country with a passion, but it sure feels like that. Nigeria kills dreams. My fear is i might not be able to give my children a good education and good parental guidance., because frustration is setting in. I sometimes wonder why these people who destroyed this country won't die suddenly. Nigeria needs help

Believe me when I say in normal world Nigeria is the opposite. The people who are suppose to be sponsored to bring real changes are people that are frustrated to trade their genius with the white man who will pay a handsome fee, when it could have been given to the resident country for free. Nigeria is a dream killer and if you absorb too long in the system you will eventually become mad.fact

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Success is seen as arrogance by people who a shallow behind. My suppose arrogance is not used by my partners to judge me but ability to produce economic changing results. When you have responsibilities like me, you are free to be arrogant. Again PM me if you need something to boost you upward. No shame in humility.
Lol....even though you could be irritating sometimes, you are one hell of a funny kid.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by geezville(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nairalanders please check your certificates oooo! This Dino na fraud.
The two digits preceeding the six digit serial number is always the start year na...how come Dino's own is 99 yet he started in 2000??
Or am I getting something wrong here?
Maybe others can check theirs to confirm. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by gabrielniy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
This exact certificate is what I have, no be lie

Is yours 8th July, 2001 too? That day was a Sunday and I'm eager to know if others have the same date.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
freeDR:

Lol....even though you could be irritating sometimes, you are one hell of a funny kid.

Last chance PM me for a better life.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by K024(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, I am happy, sahara reporters and Apc BMC have been put to shame.
sowore should start preparing for court, by the time he finish paying the 5billion naira, that his blackmailing media will fold.

The joke will be on all the supporters (of SR & DINO) when you realize that the much touted 5B naira suit goes away quietly.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by anyebedgreat: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
If I was to display MY certificate online, I wouldn't display the photocopy.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by MabraO: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
bonna4u:

You can't use that to judge. NYSC discharge certificates are dated using an interval of exactly 1year between the day camp resumed to the day you passed out. E.g mine is July 7, 2010 to July 6, 2011. But we passed out 17th june, 2011.
Someone raised a valid point (you can't resume camp in year 2000 while your registration is reading /99/123....) which makes this discharge to stink of fake.

If I call u a b__ f___ now nl go say I abuse u
If u checked very well u ll know July 6th fell on a week day probably between Tuesday to Thursday
And June 17 also on a week day
How can u say that's not a criteria?

I resumed camp on a Tuesday and passed out on a Thursday.
Who resumes camp on Sunday and pass out on Sunday if not Dino

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by samflex(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Do they carry out POP on Sunday? Because if you check that date very well it falls on a Sunday so it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
@gabrielniy

Yes, it was 8 July because NYSC is for a year, we started 9th June 2000 and ended 8july 2001, though we passed out of 3 weeks before 8 of July because every corper is given 3 week leave I don't know if this applies now.

Attached is a portion of my certificate for u to see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by gabrielniy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
@gabrielniy

Yes, it was 8 July because NYSC is for a year, we started 9th June 2000 and ended 8july 2001, though we passed out of week before 8 of July because every corper is given 3 week leave I don't know if this applies now.

Thanks, the 3 weeks leave is still valid till date. CLARIFIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by gabrielniy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
@gabrielniy

Yes, it was 8 July because NYSC is for a year, we started 9th June 2000 and ended 8july 2001, though we passed out of 3 weeks before 8 of July because every corper is given 3 week leave I don't know if this applies now.

@samflex Check this out

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Jobos(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
bonna4u:

You can't use that to judge. NYSC discharge certificates are dated using an interval of exactly 1year between the day camp resumed to the day you passed out. E.g mine is July 7, 2010 to July 6, 2011. But we passed out 17th june, 2011.
Someone raised a valid point (you can't resume camp in year 2000 while your registration is reading /99/123....) which makes this discharge to stink of fake.

Again, EVERY NYSC batches have one montlh leave. That was the reason you were discharged by the 11th month while the 12th month is your leave.
Complete 1 year calendar can not be 8th july to 8 july but to 7th july.

Even the writer is olodo like Dino and his supporters.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Authentic2000: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jobos:

Not only original certificate.
This is another fake certificate, you can not resume nysc camp in year 2000 and your registration is reading .... /99/1134......

This is another fake certificate.

What are you saying. Seems we have a lot of babies on this platform.
I graduated April 2000. My NYSC discharge certificate read the same date as dino's and the certificate number is 99/........
I served in portharcourt.
Why are we bent on bringing a man down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Skubidude(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
How many people believe this trash. Maleye did not meet up admission requirements let alone graduating or even serving

You ar d only one singing d same old broken song wen d train has long left d station. Sorry eh
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by samflex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
gabrielniy:

@samflex Check this out

Looks like a duplicated version of the first with all those ink stains, anyway the truth will make or Mar him in the coming days. Our senators are our biggest problem, too many scammers and illiterates holding this country to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Icaretoo: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
This proves little. It's a photocopy.

and d last digit in both years have been tempered with I mean d 0 in 2000 and d 1 in 2001 ..check am now, make u check am

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if the certificate is fake or not but let me state some Nysc facts

1. The day u do pop is not the date that is usually stated on the certificate because of the 3 weeks terminal leave.
2. Nysc certs are made so that just ur name and year of service are inserted into the spaces provided when u pass out.
3. The current 2016 batch b have their call up numbers as Nysc/2016/....... When they actually entered camp January 24th 2017.

Nysc is a mess. This certificate can actually be real
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
@gabrielniy

u seems to knw Dino well, if I may ask, in which state dd u serve. and that certificate look too neat to be issued 17yr ago. and the call-up number seems incorrect with the 99 up there cuz it ought to carry the year u started service. I already said I dont trust NYSC, they can be compromised.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by OlaOlabode1104: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
From the little research I carried on the said date of discharge, the day falls on a Sunday!

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by rikamann: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmm.......Dino has to take it very easy
doe:
Why does the font on 200(0) and 200(1) look different? Looks doctored to me.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by DocHMD: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
One thing I've learnt in nigeria politics is that when people hate you, no matter what you do to appease them, they'll remain inconsolable. So what do you...

1.) bring out facts to dissuade neutrals from getting swayed by your haters and detractors,

2.) Tell your detractors to GO TO HELL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.