Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (54759 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by garex: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
the question is: what year did Dino change his name?
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by baby8ace(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Now I know Dat Nigeria youths are dump,seeing dis fake certificate u should be able to discover some abnormalities if u have any nysc certificate. let me help ur ignorance
state code error- instead of 2000 and also dis result or certificate looks fake .

pls try smtin else all Nigerians are not fools

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
emotiti:
You are right in your assessment, but every politician in nigeria is corrupt, why the selective coondemnation. Can you in all honesty mention one minister in this government that is not corrupt? If Obasanjo, Babangida, Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Igbinedion, and all others that are regarded as politicians in nigeria atre walking free, why this blackmail against a few that oppose certain power brokers?

I spoke using Dino as an example and not in support of any politician. Non of them has contributed to my success in life. In fact the country Nigeria held me back until I broke from the curse of a country. Dino, tinubu, Buhari can die for all I care. My annoyance is with the youths that's are so dumb and fighting themselves when the real enemy is the politicians. Truly a slice of bread to the hungry can make a man deny his existence.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by riczy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga show us original!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by BlueRayDick: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
This still hasn't explained how he was able to gain admission to do masters with a third class degree

I think it is safe to say ABU is the only Federal University in Nigeria that gives direct admission to third class graduates without postgraduate diploma.....smh Awon oniyeye
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aliyeous:
Gbam case closed

You do realize you can buy one at oluwole right?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bollinger:

All NYSC certificates can be verified
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nellybii: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
8th July 2001 is Sunday

POP on Sunday?

The problem is if you tell one lie you will require many lies to cover up.
Dino will never show any certificate because there is non to show. I only pity the generation of youth that these our shameless leaders have twisted their already warped minds to disregard honesty and hard work in favor of mediocrity and unscrupulous aggrandizement. APC or PDP or APGA all the same.
That certificate he posted was hurriedly edited by a not so competent graphic artist.
Let him bring the originals. Lol
It is only fools and illiterates that he can deceive and himself. I can bet it that he will come later to say he has forgiven Sahara reporters because all this crap he puts on social media cannot fly in court.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bonna4u(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jobos:

Not only original certificate.
This is another fake certificate, you can not resume nysc camp in year 2000 and your registration is reading .... /99/1134......

This is another fake certificate.
I tire oh. I just checked mine my brother's and what you pointed out is true. This certificate is fake and a poor attempt at forgery.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017

VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE

Below are the requirements for verification of NYSC Certificate
Write a letter of request to the

Director-General,
National Youth Service Corps, Directorate Headquarters,
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.

It should be marked "Attention: Director (Corps Certification)"
Make photocopies of the Certificate(s) you want to verify, serially numbered with your marker or pen and attach them to the letter.
Please note that these are the Certificates produced by the National Youth Service Corps:

Certificate of National Service
Certificate of Exemption
Letter of Exclusion

Submit your letter at the Director-General’s Registry on the sixth (6th) floor of the complex, that is, Yakubu Gowon House – NYSC NDHQ and await your reply.
Other information to note:

Ensure to reflect your e-mail address
Ensure to reflect your telephone number and
Ensure to reflect your traceable contact address on your letter to us.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Prestigenedu: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082
Baba entered camp on a Sunday and served for 13 months... Twale Baba!
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Dino abeg pity the BMC crew, we don't want the Lagos lagoon to become filled up cheesy

Only your likes will be happy over this, A sane Nigerian know it can be done less than 5minutes no be Nigeria we dey..

Under 20minutes i can edit NYSC certificate nonsense..

SR should dig more maybe go to NYSC office in Abuja and request for list of those that serve in Kaduna state same year with Dino..

I don't buy all this nonsense jor..

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Dino as a thief has done well for himself, that the right words to use. You are not talking to a commoner, just because you are in a faceless forum. "Things are hard", shocking it's coming from you who reside a third world country ridden with depression, recession and recent increase in suicide. Good luck getting paid by your master as it will provide the needed funds to purchase fuel at a ridiculous price when country like Namibia is flexing 24 hours power supply. Who's the joke now?

Quote me again to talk trash and support a thief, and I will tell you the history of your forefathers that was suffered just like you are now.
If you are not a commoner, then who the hell are you? Nobility? I reside in a third world country. Fine. See, your lack of emotional intelligence will rob you of a lot of things e.g commonsense. Nothing indicates that I support Dino's personality in my comment. I was addressing the issue under discourse not Dino's personality. Thief or not, no one deserves to be slandered or scandalized. News platforms like SR should be unbiased and professional. Why's that difficult for you to grasp, Mr First World Aristocrat? And by the way, what history of forefathers would a simpleton like you probably know. Well, I have an idea of who your progenitors were; imagine the quality of men that brought forth a dunderhead like you. Let me say no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE

Below are the requirements for verification of NYSC Certificate
Write a letter of request to the

Director-General,
National Youth Service Corps, Directorate Headquarters,
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.

It should be marked "Attention: Director (Corps Certification)"
Make photocopies of the Certificate(s) you want to verify, serially numbered with your marker or pen and attach them to the letter.
Please note that these are the Certificates produced by the National Youth Service Corps:

Certificate of National Service
Certificate of Exemption
Letter of Exclusion

Submit your letter at the Director-General’s Registry on the sixth (6th) floor of the complex, that is, Yakubu Gowon House – NYSC NDHQ and await your reply.
Other information to note:

Ensure to reflect your e-mail address
Ensure to reflect your telephone number and
Ensure to reflect your traceable contact address on your letter to us.
Oga this is Nigeria, all sectors are corrupt. I don't trust even NYSC, they can be compromised
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Aliyeous(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bollinger:

really had no idea...wc way naija
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are you now saying because politicians are corrupt we should no longer say the truth and support lies.
Dino has a certificate he graduates and that's the bone of contention please don't let frustration of corrupt politician derail you from the truth and I for one I support the EFCC to deal with any politician who is corrupt but not to the extent of supporting lies
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by bonna4u(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
8th July 2001 is on a Sunday.

Do we hold Passing Out Parades on Sundays?
You can't use that to judge. NYSC discharge certificates are dated using an interval of exactly 1year between the day camp resumed to the day you passed out. E.g mine is July 7, 2010 to July 6, 2011. But we passed out 17th june, 2011.
Someone raised a valid point (you can't resume camp in year 2000 while your registration is reading /99/123....) which makes this discharge to stink of fake.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
so many discrepancies in this certificate which we can deduced authoritatively that it was an edited NYSC certificate.. the year of graduation didn't correlate with the year of service. also mere looking at d date of passing out beside the DG signature,u will see some colorations at d background..
I just pity Nigerians who see with their nose..
to verify if this was d real certificate is to compare with his mates or colleagues at NYSC..
come what may,if SR get hold of the original version of the certificate and it was known that this one was doctored.. I bet you. Dino will be history..

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
freeDR:

If you are not a commoner, then who the hell are you? Nobility? I reside in a third world country. Fine. See, your lack of emotional intelligence will rob you of a lot of things e.g commonsense. Nothing indicates that I support Dino's personality in my comment. I was addressing the issue under discourse not Dino's personality. Thief or not, no one deserves to be slandered or scandalized. News platforms like SR should be unbiased and professional. Why's that difficult for you to grasp, Mr First World Aristocrat? And by the way, what history of forefathers would a simpleton like you probably know. Well, I have an idea of who your progenitors were; imagine the quality of men that brought forth a dunderhead like you. Let me say no more.

Now let me grace your idiocy just this once as I have important documents to sign. If you truly have common sense then you will know it takes little with no stress to provide a certificate if truly you are a graduate. No one will study years only to throw away his/her certificate because they came out with a pass or "third class" in this case. It's simple and not rock science, Dino entered the university fraudulently and he was so dumb that he could not finish but bribe his way out. He was even so dumb to bribe poorly as it's clear to everyone, including a kindergarten. Now if you have common sense then you will know that his claims of 8 degrees in 16 years is wacko jacko and the schools he claimed to study has denied him except of course a mushroom ABU. Obviously you are not so intelligent hence you defend your boss whose certificate is not equated to "musa" the humble cobbler.
Go troll someone of your intelligence, I cannot debate with a man who is senile to basic principles. When you have fully understood the basics of quality education you can PM your apologies. No shame in humility. Perhaps I may be move to offer a contract to you that may uplift your situation.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by ozoneboy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:
How about the original?
Let buhari show us photocopied one first

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Olumaeme: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Mr Dino, the only people you can fool are those who judge cases based on sentiments resulting from tribal hate, president grudge and ill wishes or those who have never studied in a prestigious university before. Shamefully 90% of the youths belong in this category and the 10% who reason normally are overshadowed due to the intense stupidity by the 90% which is fostered by poverty, illiteracy and tribalism.

Dino supporters ask yourself, the money paid to you, has it provided good roads for you, 24 hours power supply or quality healthcare? Do you still reside in a third world country and do you wake up daily with the smell of raw sewage staring at you? And if you are not paid then you case is worse than your father who was senile to do something despite having the opportunity to salvage a great nation for his child, "You". Continue the support of criminal politicians for you shall die suffering and smiling, just like your father and same trait you will pass to your malnourished children.

Ps: this is not a curse but fact the citizens will face in a failed country. Good luck insulting me when your politicians should be at the gallows by now.

How much are u paid to insult Dino melaye, how many cheques u don collect abi who buy MB for u for typing all this jargons...

Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Olagold(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please before you say anything check the dates, the last on the 2000 and the last number on the 2001, it looks edited.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by BabaUkpaka: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Now lets get it right
9th july 2000 was on a sunday
8th july 2001 was on a sunday
Hence could it imply that the orientation that Dino melaye attended started on a sunday against the conventional tuesdays
Dino melaye P O P likewisely took place on a sunday
there is more to this than meets the eyes, saharareporters should press on, they would eventually be vindicated
that Melaye Daniel is a different person from Dino Melaye this a pure case of impersonation
that 1 at the end of 2001 appears mutilated.
If your are reading this you must be smarter than i am, so please help me look closer and raise futher questions

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Guyman02: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin show them

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by kaymart: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
he never ever has an original of any of credentials? give them original and case closed#

it's like d guy sef dey enjoy all the noise.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by AceSkillz01: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=freeDR post=55030287][/quote]

I'm assuming you're not Nigerian or from Nigeria. From your comment, I'm sensing a lot of hurt and pain inside you. How come?
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's wonderful you are free from Nigeria's shackles, for people like me, it feels like i am stuck here, it will be wrong for me to say i hate my country with a passion, but it sure feels like that. Nigeria kills dreams. My fear is i might not be able to give my children a good education and good parental guidance., because frustration is setting in. I sometimes wonder why these people who destroyed this country won't die suddenly. Nigeria needs help
Dongreat:

I spoke using Dino as an example and not in support of any politician. Non of them has contributed to my success in life. In fact the country Nigeria held me back until I broke from the curse of a country. Dino, tinubu, Buhari can die for all I care. My annoyance is with the youths that's are so dumb and fighting themselves when the real enemy is the politicians. Truly a slice of bread to the hungry can make a man deny his existence.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by freeDR(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Now let me grace your idiocy just this once as I have important documents to sign. If you truly have common sense then you will know it takes little with no stress to provide a certificate if truly you are a graduate. No one will study years only to throw away his/her certificate because they came out with a pass or "third class" in this case. It's simple and not rock science, Dino entered the university fraudulently and he was so dumb that he could not finish but bribe his way out. He was even so dumb to bribe poorly as it's clear to everyone, including a kindergarten. Now if you have common sense then you will know that his claims of 8 degrees in 16 years is wacko jacko and the schools he claimed to study has denied him except of course a mushroom ABU. Obviously you are not so intelligent hence you defend your boss whose certificate is not equated to "musa" the humble cobbler.
Go troll someone of your intelligence, I cannot debate with a man who is senile to basic principles. When you have fully understood the basics of quality education you can PM your apologies. No shame in humility. Perhaps I may be move to offer a contract to you that may uplift your situation.
So you could be so dumb to write your own fiction about Dino's education and stick to it? And you think you are intelligent? You sign documents? Whose documents? Whoever does business with an arrogant knucklehead like you is unfortunate.
Obviously, your parents did a poor job of combining two dumb genes to make you. And I will advise you to help the world by not breeding. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by CarlosTheJackal: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:
How about the original?
Aunty i can't allow you to join BMC grin

Dino has come out victorious
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by kaymart: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
he never ever had an original of any of credentials? Just present to them the originals and case closed.

it's like d guy sef dey enjoy all the noise.
They asked for his nysc discharge cert. and you showed a picture where u aren't well dressed in accordance to nysc fittings.

They asked for ur school cert, Geography dprt ABU said he hadn't collect original copy till date.

just put a final end to all these shit nau.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by AceSkillz01: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Seriously? Is this the hill you're willing to die on? All the details with regards to evidence (hard copies of certificates, etc) will be addressed in court. For the time being ABU has said he graduated. Educated people that respect the rule of law are interested only in what can proven. So far, it seems Sen. Melaye did indeed graduate (regardless of how weak his marks were).

Knowing a bit about the law might help you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.