Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) (4456 Views)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2017
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Tont tetuila ft. Tictac from Ghana.

Why were you double dating before? Maga!

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by SuperSuave(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2017
You're in trouble! I can't advise you but I'll just tell you one thing, all that "I'll never marry again", "I'll kill myself" na BIG lie Oga, don't let the lies influence your decision.

On another thought, marry them both like that recent man did. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by agohmamuda(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
From the look of things, you will have to conduct a test or exam for them. An interview after the exam will also help u arrive at a wise conclusion. Watch out for malpractice during the exams and test. Especially the Benin babe, they can cheat for Africa.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Epositive(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
go for the second babe cool if you really love the first girl, you won't fall for her (the second gal) undecided
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Choose the tall one... Tall girls rock cool
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by sseunth(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Did u hear of a man that got married to two ladies same day?
You can follow his step too

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Jodha:
same hight
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by olac21(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Well,what were their reasons for cheating on you in the first place?let me know before I advise you!
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
olac21:
Well,what were their reasons for cheating on you in the first place?let me know before I advise you!
Happy said her girlfriend persuaded her to accept the guy and she did.... just once

for gift.... anytime we have misunderstanding (quarreling) she accept her present toaster and put the blame on me....
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
sseunth:
Did u hear of a man that got married to two ladies same day?

You can follow his step too
my family forbid Two wives
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Olasco93: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Choose the one that have iota of fear for God and that you can't imaging your future without.
After beauty and money might have fade away, it's character that will keep you.
So go for character and sense...
Mind you, Character makes a 'man'.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
You're in trouble! I can't advise you but I'll just tell you one thing, all that "I'll never marry again", "I'll kill myself" na BIG lie Oga, don't let the lies influence your decision.

On another thought, marry them both like that recent man did. cheesy
it maybe lies but am not too sure of that because they hv fought each other many times and non of them want to back off...

and am not that recent man I can't marry two...
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Stanleysteno(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Take happy n send gift to me, I'll help her to forget u in no time.... Trust me, I've been doing this work for over five years now, its our work ooo
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
blackberlin:
Tont tetuila ft. Tictac from Ghana.

Why were you double dating before? Maga!
oga you never date two before or maybe you are with 5 presently
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Take happy n send gift to me, I'll help her to forget u in no time.... Trust me, I've been doing this work for over five years now, its our work ooo
May the gods be with you,,soft work

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...

Marry the Edo girl
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
agohmamuda:
From the look of things, you will have to conduct a test or exam for them. An interview after the exam will also help u arrive at a wise conclusion. Watch out for malpractice during the exams and test. Especially the Benin babe, they can cheat for Africa.
for me I would love to be with Gift but my family....
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Marry the Edo girl
okay
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
okay
I said so cos Edo men no dey love women from other tribe

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I said so cos Edo men no dey love women from other tribe
not someone like me.... I don't care about tribe but my parents do care....
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Olasco93:
Choose the one that have iota of fear for God and that you can't imaging your future without.
After beauty and money might have fade away, it's character that will keep you.
So go for character and sense...
Mind you, Character makes a 'man'.
thanks man
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
not someone like me.... I don't care about tribe but my parents do care....
I'm not far from the truth. You guys should marry yourselves and let other tribes be. If you marry Gift, they will do anything to scatter that marriage. Stick to Happy, save Gift from Edo people wahala

Not all Edo people though.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jodha:
lolzzz..... you too like this your height oooo
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
oga you never date two before or maybe you are with 5 presently

I'd rather use my time and money for more productive things. No be only 5, na 50. . . HIV is real.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz..... you too like this your height oooo

Yes nah.. If I don't like it.. Who will grin grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jodha:

Yes nah.. If I don't like it.. Who will grin grin
lolzzz.... your legs are really really long
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fernandowski:
hope you only look at the legs?
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
hope you only look at the legs?
lolzzzzzz

mad man .... happy Sunday dawg
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well cooked story.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fernandowski:

Yhu don c am finish..
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Well cooked story.
fried one..... are you from this planet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? / Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.