Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12383 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
passyaba:

Dats y I love my hot 3 .. Cos it has wat I need
i prefer infinix 4 pro
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by iphielove: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided
Bashspeaks:

you can compared infinix with itel,because it a different section entirely
the Itel S31 mobile phone camera has an aparture f/2.2 (for now is the highest a phone's camera can have) the pictures will be great
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lexusgs430:
As I have got older and other things seems to have overtaken brand loyalty.
In upgrading my smartphone, cost, specifications, form factor etc etc, plays an important role.
Hence, my recent upgrade is an Umi Z Pro. A combo of 26 MP (13 MP way) (flash each way), to mention a few specification features (all this at only $249.00).....
Its truly a flagship killer device, why pay more for a Samsung S8 or equivalent device?

UMI Z PRO, gets my vote and money.........
i totally agree with you on this, really why do we have to pay so much for samsung devices?? the only downside to getting brands which are not popular is when it comes to repairs, for nigeria at least you can get good infinix and tecno devices cheap and still get parts for repairs in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

the Itel S31 mobile phone camera has an aparture f/2.2 (for now is the highest a phone's camera can have) the pictures will be great
with 5mp camera, tell us more about it
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lonan:

i totally agree with you on this, really why do we have to pay so much for samsung devices?? the only downside to getting brands which are not popular is when it comes to repairs, for nigeria at least you can get good infinix and tecno devices cheap and still get parts for repairs in my opinion

The S8 & S8+, would probably cost from $800 - $1000. On the other hand, the cheaper Chinese variants cost from $300 (for devices that are flagship killers).
The game is really changing... . ....
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The S8 & S8+, would probably cost from $800 - $1000. On the other hand, the cheaper Chinese variants cost from $300 (for devices that are flagship killers).
The game is really changing... . ....
do you mean chinese variants of the s8 and s8+?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
creed266:

do you mean chinese variants of the s8 and s8+?

Proper original Samsung
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Proper original Samsung
okay, i get now
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
opeyemithought:

guy know try am ooo cos the infinix you saw in his hand is gonna do better than the wages you paid for
Thats wat I am saying cos d camera will deliver
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2017
daddykalid101:

i prefer infinix 4 pro
Hw is 4pro like? I haven't seen it b4 but I do heard of it
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
passyaba:

Hw is 4pro like? I haven't seen it b4 but I do heard of it
Infinix Hot 4 Pro (a.k.a Infinix X556) adds super fast 4G LTE to the Hot4 family. Compared to the Infinix Hot 4, the Hot 4 Pro offers a slightly different design and upgrades the camera to one with a 13MP sensor

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

can you tell me the specification of the phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
daddykalid101:

Infinix Hot 4 Pro (a.k.a Infinix X556) adds super fast 4G LTE to the Hot4 family. Compared to the Infinix Hot 4, the Hot 4 Pro offers a slightly different design and upgrades the camera to one with a 13MP sensor
Making over sense . hw much is it?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

erm, no, any good quality phone can do that, as long as it has a good camera undecided
I agree with you but until infx disappoint me in which dey haven't
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
passyaba:

Making over sense . hw much is it?
according to jumia the current price is #58990
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

Can you share the feature of the phone you are talking about
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
opeyemithought:

better not to ask, you wont like what you will be shown
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
amakaenugu:

I agree with you but until infx disappoint me in which dey haven't
i know, but i dont think they will disappoint, as long as you use the phone like its supposed to be used
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

i know, but i dont think they will disappoint, as long as you use the phone like its supposed to be used
That's exactly what am doing n wat do u mean by I should use d phone as I suppose to ?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
amakaenugu:

That's exactly what am doing n wat do u mean by I should use d phone as I suppose to ?
i mean phones dont spoil if they are used as they are supposed to
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2017
cadiz:

then there were not many functions on the phone, just call, message, no bluetooth sef, tomes have changed sha
Yeah, Man didn't die then
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Lonan:

Not all phones but good ones don't easily get bad sha
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Lonan:

OK I understand , like giving children to play with it abi?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
daddykalid101:

according to jumia the current price is #58990
I will find out slot price or megastation. I love to get d fone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Freelancerx: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nope. But Camera quality will be the reason why I'm buying the new Tecno Camon CX . The Picture quality is out of this world.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Freelancerx:
Nope. But Camera quality will be the reason why I'm buying the new Tecno Camon CX . The Picture quality is out of this world.
The Infinix brand camera is far different to techno product
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Freelancerx:
but its 16mp, i dont think it would match infinix zero 4 plus with its 20mp
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
amakaenugu:

OK I understand , like giving children to play with it abi?
well thats one way, playing heavy games while charging is another way to destroy the device grin
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

Yeah, Man didn't die then
we had to adapt, no choice grin
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by iphielove: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
cadiz:

with 5mp camera, tell us more about it
for the f/2.2 aperture can be found on Itel S31 and 2 other newly released Sony mobile phone for now, it is in charge of controlling the quantity of light entering the lens so you can have the best images/pictures
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by iphielove: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:

the Itel S31 has a 5.5" IPS HD crystal clear display, 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM, 2,400mAh, 5mp f/2.2 with flash light on both sides, curved edge, smart screen lock, integrated beautification steps for the camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between ITEL And TECHNO Phone Which One Will You Advise Me To Buy / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones / BlackBerry Storm 2 Versus BlackBerry Bold 2 (which Is Better?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.