Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12336 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by yemzzy02(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
phonedaddy:

So I was talking with a friend this morning and he said the main reason he bought his Infinix Hot S phone is because of the camera. Of course he is right, the camera of the Infinix Hot S is awesome but can that be the only reason to buy a phone? Some people will say they love the Infinix Note 3 because of battery and all. Do you buy a phone because of a singular feature or because of several features?
Yes I do. I buy my phones base on utility but infinix has been a great partner of mine having lots of features to enjoy rather than a single worthwhile reason to buy a phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by goldpeace: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
yemzzy02:

Yes I do. I buy my phones base on utility but infinix has been a great partner of mine having lots of features to enjoy rather than a single worthwhile reason to buy a phone
Bros you no lie. Infinix don try, dey still dry try.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
phonedaddy:

So I was talking with a friend this morning and he said the main reason he bought his Infinix Hot S phone is because of the camera. Of course he is right, the camera of the Infinix Hot S is awesome but can that be the only reason to buy a phone? Some people will say they love the Infinix Note 3 because of battery and all. Do you buy a phone because of a singular feature or because of several features?
a big yes yes yes cos no one wants to use a phone with bad camera
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
yemzzy02:

dats lovely n am even waiting for d next phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
chicwoman:
Yes o
Camera quality is important, that's why I love my tecno
Mine is so so important dats y I love my note3
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lonan:
true, but how do you know which is quality and which is not?
When you use it you'll know now..
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

Have you considered zero 4 plus?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
smithblink0052:
Even my dad takes selfies. it's very essential to have a good camera
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by kogbaski99: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingblack:
Battery is number one for me,camera quality and the rest is + too smiley

Me too.that's why I bought the techno PhonePad 3
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
kogbaski99:

Me too.that's why I bought the techno PhonePad 3
whats the size of the phonepad3?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
nynyola123:
Have you considered zero 4 plus?
anyone dat has seen the phone must love it . my bosses uses it n it amazing
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by yemzzy02(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2017
smithblink0052:
I tell you
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by goldpeace: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

I am telling. Infinix is got the main thing
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2017
yemzzy02:

I tell you
especially d camera wen u snap human being n u will see goat
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2017
lilmisspenney:

lolololo ur dad must be a slay King grin
lilmisspenney:

lolololo ur dad must be a slay King
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Kaykerry(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Lonan:
whats the size of the phonepad3?
The screen size of the phonepad 3 is 7 inches
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Camera has a lot to do in phone, follow by the camera
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

anyone dat has seen the phone must love it . my bosses uses it n it amazing
I won't dispute that fact but do you collect it from your boss to use or what??
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
smithblink0052:
lolololo ur dad must be a slay King grin lolololo ur dad must be a slay King
lol. I'll tell him you said so.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
nynyola123:

I think she do lend it from her when she feel like taking pic....lolz
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
lilmisspenney:
lol. I'll tell him you said so.
hahahahaha tell him he is a guyman
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
nynyola123:

I v so many times. I do use it to check mails if der is a reposition
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

I v so many times. I do use it to check mails if der is a reposition
Of course... And the camera??
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
nynyola123:
Of course... And the camera??
Also the battery life as while
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bashspeaks:

I think she do lend it from her when she feel like taking pic....lolz
Is that not unprofessional??
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
nynyola123:
Is that not unprofessional??
I think it is
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
chicwoman:
Yes o Camera quality is important, that's why I love my tecno
Camera and battery is my number one Priority
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by goldpeace: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by yemzzy02(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
daddykalid101:
Camera and battery is my number one Priority
That's more of most people
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
opeyemithought:

I think it is
Think so too.. .
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by BolajiChang: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Thats quite great to hear that from you.
yemzzy02:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innjoo And Deceit / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / Infinix Hot S X521 Discussion Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.