Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,437 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (25642 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keneking:
Nice...

- Its just in my country that we celebrate criminals sha angry angry angry
- In South Korea, Brazil even South Africa, such elements are treated as outkast
- He put the one on his left in his position and the other on right in his rightful position

"According to Transparency International's 2015 corruption index, an index that ranks countries according to people's perception of confidence/corruption, Brazil ties with Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, India, Thailand, Tunisia, and Zambia, ranking 76th among 168 countries"

and

""Corruption in South Africa includes the private use of public resources, bribery and improper favouritism.[1] The 2012 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index assigned South Africa an index of 4.3, ranking South Africa 69th out of 176 countries (tied with Brazil and Macedonia).[2] ( access to parliament 2004)

South Africa has a robust anti-corruption framework, but laws are inadequately enforced.[3] Two forms of corruption are particularly prevalent in South Africa; tenderpreneurism and BEE fronting.""

Both South Africa and Brazil are also corrupt, l will exempt South Korea from your list because they recently removed their president for corruption related charges, but for South Africa & Brazil, they are also corrupt, Tinubu has carved a niche for himself, it is another thing to prove whether he is corrupt or not but l think he has some skeletons in his cupboard, only time will tell but in my personal opinion, trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
ollaxworld:
Jagaban of borgu himself. Happy birthday BAT.

Likes for BAT, Share for Haters

Tell me one thing Tinubu has done for your family... Then i will agree with you he is a great man

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
PoliticalWatch:

Ojukwu is a failure

Yet he was given a grand state burial, Awolowo died like a rat after he commited suicide by drinking poison, buried like a nobody and your MKO Abiola was poisoned like a rat, wrapped inside mat and disposed like refuse..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by shaddoww: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
I love Ambode's speech, he made illustration to a coconut tree, he said "A coconut tree is versatile and has many products but wen d products get to d market, some get rotten n if BAT were to b a coconut, he will drink and eat BAT all his life".

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
"Don't just make what we use or use what we make. Make what the world values" - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Jalinco: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
But you people told us Tinubu and Aketi are fighting now.
So Tinubu had two candidates for the same party in the same erection? O da o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ollaxworld: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
mikkypel:

Tell me one thing Tinubu has done for your family... Then i will agree with you he is a great man

Bola Tinubu introduced Bursary for Lagos indigenes and being an awardee i received #500k twice (under the local scholarship scheme).

Bone sentiment guy, BAT is great. he is not a saint, nobody is.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ollaxworld: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Yet he was given a grand state burial, Awolowo died like a rat after he commited suicide by drinking poison, buried like a nobody and your MKO Abiola was poisoned like a rat, wrapped inside mat and disposed like refuse..

Your dadd served him the poison and he also drank outta it grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by 7lives: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jalinco:
But you people told us Tinubu and Aketi are fighting now.
So Tinubu had two candidates for the same party in the same erection? O da o

Firi firi l'oju nri imu, boo boo l'aguntan nwo.
The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
This thread reeks of hypocrites who were against Deltans for celebrating Ibori. Now they are here celebrating Tinubu, thinking one thief deserves to be celebrated than the other thief. Awon smellos!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by tunjilanlokun: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jagaban of borgu, Nigerian leaders converge to celebrate the most influential in the country, Jagaban of borgu
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
I see myself giving a speech, on community development, at this colloqium 5 years from now.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
PoliticalWatch:

Ojukwu is a failure

Real failure my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
did anyone notice how unhappy/bored remi is the second photo?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by icon8: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
shaddoww:
I love Ambode's speech, he made illustration to a coconut tree, he said "A coconut tree is versatile and has many products but wen d products get to d market, some get rotten n if BAT were to b a coconut, he will drink and eat BAT all his life".

Loaded and pregnant with meanings!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by icon8: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hemanwel:
This thread reeks of hypocrites who were against Deltans for celebrating Ibori. Now they are here celebrating Tinubu, thinking one thief deserves to be celebrated than the other thief. Awon smellos!

I guess BAT is also an ex-CONVICT a la Ibori?

Apples with apples, boy!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by emmasege: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
All I see are the current troublers of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Bhol28: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Goroz:
Jagaban of Africa!
10 Jonathans= 1 Tinubu
Quote me anywhere! angry
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
See as ipob piglets are commenting with pain and bitterness in their hearts. It's not the our fault that you have no leaders to look up to.

Simple opposition politics, you can't play. See how all their leaders have decamped to APC finish after pushing GEJ to ruin. Even Ojukwu that fought against Nigeria shamelessly came back to collect FG pension. Orji Uzor Kalu has been running around trying to sell Nmadi Kanu to the FG.

Presently, your governors steal you blind and use the money to buy houses in the south. Even the Paris club refunds given to your leaders would all end up in the SW.

Yorubas are blessed, there's nothing haters can do about it as our lagoon is big enough to accommodate them all.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

I doubt if Fashola will work openly against Tinubu. He does not seem like that kind of person. He may have his grudges with Tinubu, but I dont think he will go that far.

In a way it would be political suicide if he works against Tinubu. Seems Tinubu have the SW on lock down.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hemanwel:

Keep crying like a bushbaby.
Commonsense should tell you that a sitting American Ambassador wouldn't visit an ex con AT HOME.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by starwar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
Fear Accountants, they embezzle and never leave traces grin
who dey embezzle dey leave trace?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:
I see the "Constituted Authority" Governor himself. Where is Dinosaur Maliar?
you should know that my guy dino will not be there cos he can beat,impregnate somebody and nothing will happen.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by omobritiko: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Awolowo drank poison out of frustration..

Ojukwu ran away and left his people to die because of his personal desperation to become a nation president...Igbo think

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
TippyTop:

In a way it would be political suicide if he works against Tinubu. Seems Tinubu have the SW on lock down.
Hmmmm. Lockdown is a very strong word, but I don't see the alternative. You may be right.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Demo0(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keneking:
Nice...

- Its just in my country that we celebrate criminals sha angry angry angry
- In South Korea, Brazil even South Africa, such elements are treated as outkast
- He put the one on his left in his position and the other on right in his rightful position

Which South Africa. Say what you are really sure of, bro.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
ahamonyeka:
you should know that my guy dino will not be there cos he can beat,impregnate somebody and nothing will happen.

Hmmmm Onyeka? Your guy?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by djbobby007: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Awolowo drank poison out of frustration..
when I was in primary sch I ask my teacher the meaning of Coward, she brought picture of ojukwu and ask again is this the meaning of coward, she replied you will understand it as you grow older

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by emmasege: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Sane minds know that Ojukwu would not have been given a state burial had he died during the military era like Awolowo, so I don't know the basis for comparing the burials of the two great men or using the burials as a yardstick for measuring their greatness. Don't forget that as wicked as Abacha was, he was given a state burial. I can bet it with you that had Awolowo survived the evil military regimes of IBB and Abacha, he would have been given a burial that is far more glorious than Ojukwu or what do you call him.

And please next time you want to compare Awolowo with someone, find great men like Zik of Africa or Ahmadu Bello to compare him with, not an overrated sectional leader and underachiever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) / Prof Awuzie: Why Tinubu’s Billions Can’t Help Him To Be President In 2023 / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.