Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? (7843 Views)

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention / Slay Queen Gets Beaten For Stealing The Sperm Of A Man She Slept With (Video) / My First Black Boy's Sperm Trace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
yesterday , a male colleague helped me to move something ponderous, in my bedroom.his eyes were attracted by something on my bed. i followed his eyes, and found the object .

it was embarrassing ! the sperm trace on my bed sheet. oh, my. i have not noticed it before. i never thought it was an eye sore . it was too natural to be over there.

i am a woman, and that piece of sperm trace was left by some lover of mine.

and now i am strongly in hope of cleansing my bedsheet of the sperm trace. but it has been left there for i dont know how long time, it is hard and scabies-like, and spreading to an optimistically large area.

how can i cleanse it ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Use hypo
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by FvckShiT(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
fûçking use semen solution to fúçking clean it undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
FvckShiT:
fûçking use semen solution to fúçking clean it undecided

what is the practical procedure ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolesmile:
Use hypo

what is hypo ? any picture?

1 Like

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by FvckShiT(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is the practical procedure ?

Fûcking çheck

www.fûçkóóglé.fûçk

6 Likes

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
cool

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
FvckShiT:

Fûcking çheck

www.fûçkóóglé.fûçk

cant you see i am asking a serious question ?! i have to admit that i am a careless woman, and i have too many lovers that i dont even change the bedsheet for each time , but is it my fault ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is hypo ? any picture?
it's a cleaning agent. Very cheap. Like 50naira or so. Just go to shops around you and ask.

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolesmile:
it's a cleaning agent. Very cheap. Like 50naira or so. Just go to shops around you and ask.

i dont think that big blob of trace could be killed by something cheap. and it is as large as the size of 2 pillows put together.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by NinaArsenal(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bring it lemme help u and wash it.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont think that big blob of trace could be killed by something cheap. and it is as large as the size of 2 pillows put together.
check the picture up there. It's very powerful. I meant the sachets when I said cheap.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Bring it lemme help u and wash it.

is it gross ?

actually now i dont even want to sleep on that bedsheet , after i realized the seriousness . i just ignored its situation, not because i am an untidy woman.

that trace probably was left by 3 or more men, one man could not contribute to its size
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by mekuso89(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
throw the bed sheet away. simple

2 Likes

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
mekuso89:
throw the bed sheet away. simple

i prefer not, it was bought by my first lover over here. and anyway, i find it comfortable, i mean, more comfortable without the traces.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by NinaArsenal(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

is it gross ?

actually now i dont even want to sleep on that bedsheet , after i realized the seriousness . i just ignored its situation, not because i am an untidy woman.

that trace probably was left by 3 or more men, one man could not contribute to its size
Ewwe, fling the bedsheet go buy another one, before ringworm go comot for ya skin
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
oh, by the way, i remember one of my lovers, he was really naughty, he used my bedsheet to clean his organ. but i was too tired after sex, and i slept over, and forgot it thoroughly the day after. and now i remember it.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by SlayHER(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Troll.

1 Like

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by cloudyskygrind(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
whywhyogun:
yesterday , a male colleague helped me to move something ponderous, in my bedroom.his eyes were attracted by something on my bed. i followed his eyes, and found the object .

it was embarrassing ! the sperm trace on my bed sheet. oh, my. i have not noticed it before. i never thought it was an eye sore . it was too natural to be over there.

and now i am strongly in hope of cleansing my bedsheet of the sperm trace. but ict has been left there for i dont know how long time, it is hard and scabies-like, and spreading to an optimistically large area.

how can i cleanse it ?
[/s]
Troll

10 Likes

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by PrinzCarter(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

o its large oya do again dis time Ur juice will remove it
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
PrinzCarter:
o its large oya do again dis time Ur juice will remove it

do you think women's secretion is more than the sperm ejaculated by men?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
SlayHER:
Troll.

would you mind giving me money to buy a new bed sheet, if you mind, I am not a troll. catch my logic ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by SlayHER(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

would you mind giving me money to buy a new bed sheet, if you mind, I am not a troll. catch my logic ?

Okay, your account details?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
[s][/s]
Troll

as a man, how do you deal with your sperm residue ? left in your underwear which you put on quickly after intercourse ? or scrubbed by your bed sheet ? or anything handy ? who is going to wash those textiles contaminated with your sperm? yourself ?

why don't you answer all these serious questions before you say the asker a troll ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

and now i am strongly in hope of cleansing my bedsheet of the sperm trace. but it has been left there for i dont know how long time, it is hard and scabies-like, and spreading to an optimistically large area.

how can i cleanse it ?
no you're not

1 Like

Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
SlayHER:

Okay, your account details?

you just buy a new bed sheet, and send it to me, I am living nearby the Lagos university. let us say tomorrow 5 PM. the front gate.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
no you're not

prove it
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
no you're not

prove it or apologize to me
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by SlayHER(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

you just buy a new bed sheet, and send it to me, I am living nearby the Lagos university. let us say tomorrow 5 PM. the front gate.

We all know that's a lie.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by whywhyogun: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
SlayHER:

We all know that's a lie.

how do you know ?
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by SlayHER(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

how do you know ?
"You live in Zambia", you said so yourself.
Re: How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? by ifyeez: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
So if you be Olosho how e take concern us. embarassed lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Funny Memes For You Guys / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / Ladies, Do You Wear Pant In Your Jeans ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.