Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention (5822 Views)

Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Slay Queen Gets Beaten For Stealing The Sperm Of A Man She Slept With (Video) / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Koll123: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Last month I read a thread here on nairaland about the benefits of sperm retention. Has anyone tried it without have wet dreams?

3 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Slawormir: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz don't do sperm retention

Sperm retention are for pussy asss niggarrrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Birdeyeview: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

30 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by loveyou123: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2020
on it
this is my day 5 now

1 Like

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

4 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2020
what is sperm retention? ja mi si!
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by ecstasy357(m): 4:24am On Jul 18, 2020
loveyou123:
on it

this is my day 5 now

My eyes are on you....

Keep going
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by ecstasy357(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2020
loveyou123:
on it

this is my day 5 now

My eyes are on you....

Keep going, you can do it
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Skales4ll: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Koll123:
Last month I read a thread here on nairaland about the benefits of sperm retention. Has anyone tried it without have wet dreams?

I have. This is my 39th consecutive day without masturbating. I've made a vow to quit for life. I only had wet dreams twice, but that doesn't vitiate the process. Forget about anyone that will tell you masturbation has "health benefits". All these are craps meant to keep you in the act. Since I stopped, I've noticed so many great changes in my body and behaviour.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by GuysRock: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
This should be my 10th day now, i dont even want to be counting days cos i will be thinking about it, i just wanna stop. I have observed so many changes. From not being cold towards people anymore, to having a sharp and clear vision to increase in mental capacity to becoming social lately, i read and comprehend things as much as possible these days too unlike before. I am now proactive at work and could make logical statement and even think further than my colleague in solving problems. Another thing i noticed is that my face is becoming smooth and acne-free these days too. No sebum depositon on my nose too. I theorized it was this masturbation that made me not to be the best student in my class then while in school despite how much i tried then. If i had known masturbation has affected my life this much early i would have stopped long ago.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Callie(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Skales4ll post=91829078]

I have. This is my 39th consecutive day without masturbating. I've made a vow to quit for life. I only had wet dreams twice, but that doesn't vitiate the process. Forget about anyone that will tell you masturbation has "health benefits". All these are craps meant to keep you in the act. Since I stopped, I've noticed so many great changes in my body and behaviour. [/quote

Kudos bro! Keep it up. Don't anybody telling you otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by ruggedtimi(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
When I abstain from sex for like a week, I win more games in chess.

5 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Purplekush(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2020
I've not tried it thou and may or may not try it out. But one thing I know is this if you abstain from cumming for too long you'll start losing your guard around females.

You'll find yourself making some beta male mistakes because you haven't climaxed in a while. then you'll be angry & cranky low-key because you're sex-starved.

it'll make your urge spurge high even if you have it in control.. in fact, I don't think one should try to subdue his/her sexual urges. On the other hand, try to ease it off the right way using the right channel. my two cents

4 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
GuysRock:
This should be my 10th day now, i dont even want to be counting days cos i will be thinking about it, i just wanna stop. I have observed so many changes. From not being cold towards people anymore, to having a sharp and clear vision to increase in mental capacity to becoming social lately, i read and comprehend things as much as possible these days too unlike before. I am now proactive at work and could make logical statement and even think further than my colleague in solving problems. Another thing i noticed is that my face is becoming smooth and acne-free these days too. No sebum depositon on my nose too. I theorized it was this masturbation that made me not to be the best student in my class then while in school despite how much i tried then. If i had known masturbation has affected my life this much early i would have stopped long ago.
Your comment is logical and elaborative, it alone is an evidence that something inside you is healing.
Immoral sex and fonication make someone spiritually dirty. spiritual dirtiness attract dirty spirits, bad luck, negative energy, weakness and failure upon the life of someone dirty.

Semen is pure energy, when men manage to circulate that energy inside them they become powerful.It is for this reason society both men and women tends to celebrate more when newborn baby comes with a package of power.

I support and practice SR, I can feel you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Pheelsnation: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
I try to do the sperm retention, but I still experiencing wet dreams. what's the way out pls help me.

1 Like

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Holy sh¡t!
The moment I realized I got over 200 nutrients in my fvckin' semen wanna make me lose my cool and beat my a$$ up. Damn! I've been wastin' the priceless sh¡t for no fvckin' reason.

Why don't y'all make love without bustin' nuts?

1 Like

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by oluwaseyi0: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Sperm retention ko, shit and urine retention ni

Since I have started my journey of sex is nature and decide to answer accordingly by having sex and sending out sperm which is actually a waste

1) I have become more calm and very compose
When I didn't have sex I have tendency of been clumsy, drop things anywhere and care less about position of stuff

2) I have become better at my work
What better way to start a week than a Monday morning sex, week started with sex is usually a great week for me, I look forward to achieving my tasks and most time I achieve majority of them

3) I become extremely uninterested in adversary or fight
Think you can drag me into a brawl either online or offline, once I have sex you will have to do more to even get me angry, I'll just calmly be looking at you while you rant

4) sex makes me uninterested in social vices
I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't womanize and I'm not a sex freak ( sex once or thereabouts in a week is not freaky), once I have my normal dose of sex I don't care about all the above

5) sex improved my academic performance
Even though I may not be able to prove 100% correlation but while in school I did better in my latter years than at the beginning, I was not sexual active at my early years in school but I was active at the later stage and my grade improved

6) sex gives me peace of mind
If I didn't have sex for let say six months, I'll be restless and probably think of ways to get laid, sometimes I may even be thinking of irrational way like prostitute to achieve my aim

7) sex protect me
Sounds strange right? Sex actually protect me from making stupid decision, it protect me to a make reasonable boundary with opposite gender
Once I have my normal dose of sex no matter how beautiful a work colleague is I won't care, I may even sleep in same room with opposite gender and not care

I have once lapped a female colleague in a bus when we are going home because it's late, there is no more bus and the last one has just one free seat

I didn't have a buldge or embarrass myself all through she sat on me because I'm not sexually starved imagine me trying that when I've not have sex for a year?

cool so many other things sex have done for me that I can't even think of

9) for me sex is not a demon, it's no more demonic than hunger and thirsty - they are all natural need and I don't avoid any of them - I see no reason to

10) I'm single

8 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by manlawal(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Pheelsnation:
I try to do the sperm retention, but I still experiencing wet dreams. what's the way out pls help me.
I don't think that's an issue, sperm retention simply means no intentional expulsion of sperm through immorality. Wet dreams is normal when your body is full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Vyzz: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2020
I will start mine soon

4 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Prettybhoy(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2020
This is my 6th day... Glory be to almighty God

1 Like

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by GuysRock: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Purplekush:
I've not tried it thou and may or may not try it out. But one thing I know is this if you abstain from cumming for too long you'll start losing your guard around females.

You'll find yourself making some beta male mistakes because you haven't climaxed in a while. then you'll be angry & cranky low-key because you're sex-starved.

it'll make your urge spurge high even if you have it in control.. in fact, I don't think one should try to subdue his/her sexual urges. On the other hand, try to ease it off the right way using the right channel. my two cents
Hmmmm. post like this use to make people like me to relapse then but i have made up mind to quit finally. By the way, being an alpha male in order not to be a female ass licker in detriment of loosing your self esteem is not worth it bro. Even medically, one is exposed to different kind of disease ranging from UTI, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, P.E, Erectyle dysfunction e.t.c. The best solution is to get a wife if one is sex starved.

2 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Deicide: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020
You guys know this idea all started as a joke on Reddit right?
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by Bigbako(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Everytime I try to retain, it's that time Ochuko Wii naa be twerking her big bumbum on my WhatsApp status.

2 Likes

Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by ModestGal(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Funny thread
Where did you read this nonsense from?
Males are very dumb sha, sorry o,if you are a male and reading this

Thank God for making me this gender
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by oluwaseyi0: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
FrustratedLady:
if you're not masturbating or having sex then the body must discharge semens through wet dreams.
having wet dreams doesn't cancel semen retention cos semen retention is all about stopping intentional ejaculation (sex, masturbation)
grin grin
If after sperm retention you are still spermless

Then sperm retention has completely failed, look for another name

Sperm retention is a hoax, if you don't release the waste sperm, nature will forcefully do it for you
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by skyhighweb(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Callie post=91831250][/quote] undecided
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by loveyou123: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
FrustratedLady:
I messed up at day 14
u can start again... don't give up
Re: As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention by loveyou123: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
ecstasy357:

My eyes are on you....
Keep going, you can do it
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.