Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You (3239 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everyone is intelligent, or let me say everyone believes they are intelligent. Well, if your mind just went to the low grades you are getting or got back at school, and you are thinking otherwise, this article is meant to improve on that.

With this article you are going to boost your intelligence by just following some simple steps and you may ask.

"Does that mean better grades and bigger ideas for me"?

I say of course it does.

Here are ways to make yourself more intelligent

1. Stop Using the Calculator

When man introduce the calculator, I believe he meant to make calculations more easier and not make our brains duller, but that is what it just did. With our mobile phones aided with calculators, I am just tempted to ask

"when was the last time you solved this kind of maths below without using a calculator"?

Using of calculators make our brains dependent on it to make calculations and this makes it harder for you to solve complex problems because your brain has been programmed to depend on an outside source.

2. Do Things Yourself

I believe this boss mentality came from our African parents, who could have something so close to them and always ask their children to get it for them. In this case if you have a problem, rather than asking for assistance immediately, do it yourself for the next five minutes.

Rather than asking people to help you solve issues, try doing it yourself, by making research on your own, studying the process and applying it to yourself, as you go through it you can request for assistance later on.

This puts your brain to work and helps you explore new grounds.

3. Avoid Overstimulating the Brain

Remember, washing the plates and just a second later your best show came on the television and you have to sneak a peek at the tv and run back to wash the plates again and do this continuously till you get caught.

Also, remember reading a book or performing a task and then you have to stop to take a look at something be it the tv or a message on social media or to go listen (aproko) to what is happening outside.

All these are cause over stimulation of the brain and leads to less productivity. Instead, concentrate on what you are doing, be focused and desire to bring out the best in it.

4. ........................................

5. Read and Watch the News

Keep your brain active by taking new information everyday. Reading and watching news helps you learn new words everyday and keeps your brain updated on the current situation, all these keeps your brain active and learning everyday.

Take aside one hour to watch channels news at 8 or News at Ten. You can try CNN and newspapers like The Sun, Vanguard, Daily Trust, ThisDay etc

6. ................................................

7. ................................................

8. ................................................

9. Join a Health blog

Joining a health blog doesn't make just make you more intelligent, it also makes you healthier, as it brings you one step closer to great health information that boosts your health levels and improves on your health lifestyle. Also you can get information which helps reduces, stress, anxiety, worry, headaches which brings problems and reduces cognitive abilities.

Wonder which great health blog to join?

Just try mine
Join Over 6,192 Members

Read full article http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/03/9-ways-to-make-yourself-more-intelligent.html

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by dacblogger: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

#4 a good sex can make the brain & the body function together effectively cheesy grin cheesy grin

AND I WASN'T SHOCKED ATAL tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
undecided

Are you really a psychologist??
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#4 a good sex can make the brain & body function together effectively cheesy grin cheesy grin

Naughty girls always think about sex grin grin.... Hope you ain't _____ already?
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Naughty girls always think about sex grin grin.... Hope you ain't _____ already?

grin grin grin

Nawaaaaa...this thread is fill in the blank ? angry
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Nawaaaaa...this thread is fill in the blank ? angry

Only for the intelligent minds.. my dear... or you didn't read the title?? undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Only for the intelligent minds.. my dear... or you didn't read the title?? undecided

I already answered #4 ooo..nobody answered #4 with the right answer...ONLY ME na... cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by yomi007k(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#4 a good sex can make the brain & the body function together effectively cheesy grin cheesy grin

AND I WASN'T SHOCKED ATAL tongue

Prove it.
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by Michellla(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Have smart friends.
Hanging out with folks who are more clever than you is one of the fastest ways to learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Michellla:
Have smart friends.
Hanging out with folks who are more clever than you is one of the fastest ways to learn.

True.. but you can agree with me that the percentage of smart friends is low nowadays
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op, i love you for this #NoGay

All the points are on point. I was reading a textbook few minutes ago and decided to switch on my data.......well, i just ditched the book and this is exactly what u explained up there
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by Michellla(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

True.. but you can agree with me that the percentage of smart friends is low nowadays
True that
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Michellla:
True that

Okay.. So what does this mean

Michelle, Ma belle Are words that go very well together Very well together
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by jericco1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
jericco1:

lol

so how you doing Jericoh1
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by jericco1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

so how you doing Jericoh1
i Gallant oh
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by Michellla(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay.. So what does this mean

Michelle, Ma belle Are words that go very well together Very well together
Its a song.
You could look it up.
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by wabdesigns(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2017
For your creative and iconic •Logo •Poster/Flyer •etc
Call or WhatsApp : 08102802908
Very affordable....
Re: 9 Ways To Make Yourself More Intelligent! No 4 Will Shock You by FitnessDoctor: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2017
wabdesigns:
For your creative and iconic
•Logo
•Poster/Flyer
•etc

Call or WhatsApp : 08102802908

Very affordable....

How to Market Your Designing Business

Now if you are really serious about starting and owning a designing business, you should understand how to market it.. Posting this here means you are just hoping on chance that a customer will just jump in and you get a deal.

You have to reduce your hopes for finding a customer by luck and starting doing the hardwork to attract customers

First

You have to ask yourself "Who are my Customers and What do they want"

Are they Churches, organizations, programmes, bloggers, musicians, shows or are they random people who want to host a program. What kind of quality do they want in their logos, posters and what kind of sophistication do they want. Are you up to the grade?

Second

You have to look for your customers where they are

Find your customers where they are, spend them reseraching on how to get your desired customers and stop going for everyone at once.. It makes it harder and your efforts might go to waste

Third

Attract your customers

During your research you will still find how to attract your customers. Advertise using random designs you made, you can attract them using nairaland, facebook, twitter, instagram etc

I have so many customers, subscribers and people talking to me on facebook and through mail..

Fourth

Go places

Go places my friend, think bigger than worker harder, build more value in your brand and in yourself, make people value you, by using marketing policies and not by making yourself look cheap by offering overly cheap prices that can't cover costs and begging your customers for deals.

I will stop here...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1st Ten Romancelanders To Drop Their Number Will Get Recharge Card Alert / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? / Type Of Women Most Men Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.