Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (83142 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by greatgod2012(f): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, our politicians are shameless!

Not interested in their games anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by slurryeye: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is only in naija and maybe some other African countries someone like Dino will become a senator.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Olasco93: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is the essence of winning the suit when he'll use all the 5Billion to still buy 2018 Bentley Maya and Bugatti Santiva.
Melaye, please hire me as your Legal counsel. Abeg!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by adecz: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Don't let your case be like Ibori.

America no be Nigeria.

US judges no sabi egunje.

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Alariwo2: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino should go jare .

Let him do some quality time in their prison over there. Shameless certificate forger

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Celestyn8213: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
ok na..we dey watch.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by suremanpatriot: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
...forget this American gangster,Harvard thing is an isolated case,it is jst one insult out of many. Dino can win this.
unfortunately Nigerians hav taken a shift from Ali not wearin uniform to Dino this Dino that...ridiculous and misguided black race
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Ppresh2017(f): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
The war just began. But if you need extra source of income see my signature.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Tiredoffakeshit: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am the only sane person on this thread.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Jabioro: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I support Dino this time around.. he should go to US ..majo lo mo ehin re omo Melaye....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by seangy4konji: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na nkwobi and Goldberg sure pass ooo

Pa. With Dino wearing a gown down there today?he is guilty of something and that was extremely childish.cone to think of it,this guys are shameless people. They d nothig there,collect millions and millions of Nigerians are breaking day j day.

It's such a pity I am a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by TheBraggg(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
He graduated with a third class, how did he enter Harvard pls?

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Blackfire(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha oga Dino stay here o,

In fact likes that Dino won't go to USA to disgrace sowore.

And...

Shares that his pride will actually make him sue SR in the USA.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by oweman: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Somebody will just have to stop this miscreant called sahara reporter either Dino or some other people !
Thier paymaster seeing the final collapse of the CCB case just want to extract some vengeance via Dino land that wont work !
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by israelmao(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
May Sowore is an American perhaps Trump's friend.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out since US court wont bring the VC or head of exam and records to testify in New york. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

If it's a female Judge and i am sowore's lawyer i will digress to him also being a woman beater. He should thread softly.

For all educated people in Nigeria if you go thru the stress of writing WAEC, almighty JAMB, go thru the stress of graduating from a Naija Uni, you will truly understand why all these fake graduate and degrees should be condemned.
I went to OAU and I bet other uni grad can say the same, the great IFE struggle is a waste if some one can present certificate that does not even weigh up to the trade center certificate.

Its a big shame when i see people shouting Dino is hero, if its not clear at this point you ll never get it Harvard denied him, that London school did the same, I have no issue with 3rd class but he didn't even earn that 3rd class thats the point and he's parading himself with 8 degrees how now.

You can't go for 2 weeks seminar and claim that school
Just like the other senator I read about earlier here getting a mail order certificate Ph D kilode, it's a shame to all form of degree holders in 9ja from BSc, BA, BEd.... all the way to PhD

Many people see it as Sowore vs Dino fight but i see it as Nigerian graduates VS Fraud (we need to bury this attitude its a virus). Soon enough the value of getting educated which is very low will become worse. I can lie if I have money and power and claim I have a degree, or get a mushroom college in UK to award me a PhD certificate this is all like a dream to me.

Bless you for this comment. you made my evening

12 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Pebcak: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Bless you for this comment. you made my evening

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by duni04(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
We have a Nigerian Senator on Video, boasting to the whole world that he graduated from Harvard and LSE when he didn't. I dare Dino and his fore father's to step foot in Newyork to Sue anybody. At that instant Sowore should sue Dino for making false claims. He should join LSE and Harvard as plaintiffs'. Crazy disgrace for a Senator Dino Melaye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by mcino: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
The idiot has forgotten that we are talking about ABU here and not Havard.ABU VC will not be there to testify. The video of his testimony in the senate is enough. The idiot wants to use share tactics, but I am sure that Dino is not a coward
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by yusuf99(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino don't go to London or else you'll be disgrace like the way ogogoro disgrace this your co-agbero

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bro Dino, respect yourself o. America has no smuggled into university and smuggled out of university system o. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by fallout87: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore is an idiot.

He isn't suing him for the Harvard stuff. He is suing him for the remarks that he never graduated.

That was false.

He has graduated from ABU.

It was slander and will be deemed so in the court of law. Sowore better hope he leaves this in Nigerian courts and not American ones. He lose badly.

You can just make stuff up here and present it as fact. If you do, you can be sued for slander and defamation and the judge will rule to the highest level of damages because of the high political position Mrlaye holds.

Sahara Reporters are about to receive a crushing blow here. I expect a significant ruling in favor of Melaye.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:
We have a Nigerian Senator on Video, boasting to the whole world that he graduated from Harvard and LSE when he didn't. I dare Dino and his fore father's to step foot in Newyork to Sue anybody. At that instant Sowore should sue Dino for making false claims. He should join LSE and Harvard as plaintiffs'. Crazy disgrace for a Senator Dino Melaye.
e dey pain them o. 3rd class is better than nepa bill. Pls find d nearest lagoon

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by linearity: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
kizzyblazee:
testifier.... shey the bone of contention is "dino did not graduate from Abu?" una think say na every thing una go just dey America dey post.

His suit in Nigeria is not only alleging the ABU case.

Even if he restrict the US case to only ABU Dino will loose big time! For him to prevail, he must proof that, SR was false and malicious.

So he have to fly ABU VC to testify in US and SR will have discovery rights. Even if it is ultimately decided that ABU VC was right, SR cannot be found to be malicious given the many conflicting stories out their e.g. Graduating without a required course, name not in ABU graduate websites, name not in convocation list, etc...when you apply the layman test to all these, it is reasonable for any to come to the same conclusion as SR without being malicious.

The press have a strong constitutional right and freedom of expression in the US and that is SR's stronghold. You cannot muze that expression because you don't like it, or because it is bad press or even because it is offensive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by dunkem21(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy They have shifted the goal post again to Harvard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by Jones4190(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
PROOF THAT DINO MELAYE STARTED LYING BEFORE HE WAS
BORN: Dino was born in 1974 and he finished Primary
school in 1970, according to one of his resume. Moving on:
According to NASS website, Dino Melaye is 42 years old, and
he obtained his WASC in 1986. That Means he was 12 years
old in 1986 when he wrote WAEC. Isn't it? He must be a
genius right? Since when do kids write WAEC in Primary
School? Visit National Assembly website and see for yourself
before Dino edit his profile

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by salykely(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
9th July 2000 is a Sunday, while 8th July 2001 is another Sunday. Pls help me confirm this. On every NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE we have the following forming the candidate reg number
1 NYSC i.e the name of the programme
2. The name of the state, e.g I served in Ondo state, so mine reads OD
3. Ur school abbreviations like BUK, ABU, OAU etc
4. The year of service, i.e the year u were admitted to camp, mine was 2013
5. Lastly ur personal number.

My worry is, how come does Dino's certificate reads 99 while he served between 2000/2001?

How come he was admitted to camp on a Sunday and discharged on another Sunday

Pls if I am wrong someone should correct me

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by AntiWailer: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Splashme:
Is Sowore afraid?

Afraid of what ?

U have no idea of what Sahara Reporters have done in the past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by hush15: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Dear Dino,
l'd advice u kukuma stay at home otherwise, your case will be like the case or the cow who went to London to see the queen,unfortunately, he came back home as corn-beef

I don't understand Nigerians o. The guy is going to sue for cyber stalking and Sowore is talking bout the testimony of a Harvard whatever?

Harvard didn't deny the guy, they said the program he went for is different meanwhile, the guy never said he had 7 bsc degree, he said he had 7 degrees, which could be at any level.

More so, whether it's a week or a year or a century, whatever program it was, as long he successfully completed it and certified for it cos I know Harvard would have given him a certificate of attendance to say the least, he is a graduate of that program and maybe English dey disturb SR.

All these reactions from Nigerians is because of hate and I wish people were a bit more logical and honest and objective to see that SR is the enemy here and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this rubbish

I don't want that goat of a reporter to think because his business is domicile abroad means he can come and distract Nigerians with his unconfirmed gossips, thinking he is till in the uni
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by fallout87: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:

You don't understand how the legal system works.

You can't sue somebody for exaggerating their portfolio unless they used this exaggeration to unequivocally get a position ahead of you.

You can however sue somebody for lying and saying you never graduated. That is slander and defamation. Dino Melaye can claim he has suffered greatly die to these lies and any judge in the States will side with him seeing the fall out he's jad to deal with.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by efilefun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
S.R said He never graduated from ABU LBS and HAVARD out of all the three na only ABU clear am after almost a week or two wey better money don exchange hands.... ABU vc talk say na 2000 he graduate, hin NYSC pic shows 1999 set, and the date on his NYSC certificate was SUNDAY 8th JULY 2001 lol
kizzyblazee:
testifier.... shey the bone of contention is "dino did not graduate from Abu?" una think say na every thing una go just dey America dey post.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pebcak:
grin
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out since US court wont bring the VC or head of exam and records to testify in New york. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

If it's a female Judge and i am sowore's lawyer i will digress to him also being a woman beater. He should thread softly.

For all educated people in Nigeria if you go thru the stress of writing WAEC, almighty JAMB, go thru the stress of graduating from a Naija Uni, you will truly understand why all these fake graduate and degrees should be condemned.
I went to OAU and I bet other uni grad can say the same, the great IFE struggle is a waste if some one can present certificate that does not even weigh up to the trade center certificate.

Its a big shame when i see people shouting Dino is hero, if its not clear at this point you ll never get it Harvard denied him, that London school did the same, I have no issue with 3rd class but he didn't even earn that 3rd class thats the point and he's parading himself with 8 degrees how now.

You can't go for 2 weeks seminar and claim that school
Just like the other senator I read about earlier here getting a mail order certificate Ph D kilode, it's a shame to all form of degree holders in 9ja from BSc, BA, BEd.... all the way to PhD

Many people see it as Sowore vs Dino fight but i see it as Nigerian graduates VS Fraud (we need to bury this attitude its a virus). Soon enough the value of getting educated which is very low will become worse. I can lie if I have money and power and claim I have a degree, or get a mushroom college in UK to award me a PhD certificate this is all like a dream to me.
But ur master refuse to resign I nor mention name o before dem go give me 11 month in jail. Person nor fit talk again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.