Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74861 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by abike12(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
this is tragic. RIP sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

u won tell me say witches no dey exist
They don't exist
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Omoluabi16(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chai. Here she was flashing her beautiful bump, oblivious of the painful reality she would never live to nurse her baby. She looked very happy, poised to live a happy life...and then Death struck. It's sad nigeria still has an abnormally high mortality rate. May God almighty rest her soul, and comfort her family.
Sleep well pretty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by blackaxe78: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear

probably she was attacked thru dt

dont quote pls
Through what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by AlphaStyles(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
d man sef go soon born. see em belle may her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
Maybe she was bewitched. Childbirth deaths are so last century. RIP to her. The husband though...LOL!
Nope... She was never bewitched.

Possibly her death may be due to some health related complications

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by ufuosman(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Painful death, RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by oludavis123: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Death probably caused by eclamsia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Nope... She was never bewitched.

Possibly her death may be due to some health related complications

Hmmm..
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Our health care system in this country is laughable,from wrong diagnosis to fake drugs and negligent health care personnel, it's always one sad story after another.Rip young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sisisioge: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
What a loss...may God console her loved ones o. She was so pretty...what a waste! RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by hahn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
politicalzaga00:
Who is willing to be my boyfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqfd6ZIvqqc

Hungerbad, johnnydon22, frank317, kevoh, adepeter26, unclesnr make una come find love ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Btruth: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
cry

This is so sad. What could have gone wrong oh Lord?

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by tolulinks(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back because she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.
Lie! There is no way a hospital will say no to blood transition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by martineverest(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
dont quote pls
u might be saying d truth tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by delishpot: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. This is a scientific fact you can check it out. So inter racial marriage is not natural.

False. Unless the woman is Rh- and the baby is Rh+

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by goingape1: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
badassProdigy:
So sad...

The Nigerian lady, Chiamaka Glory, who got married to her Portuguese husband, Arlindo de Freitas, last year lost her life during the delivery of her first child at the Mart Hospital in Lagos...

May her soul rest in peace.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-dies-during-childbirth.html?m=1
the work of village people!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES ON NL

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death

Keep your illiteracy and superstition off public fora.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by nwakibie3(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

dont quote pls

U are right, people are wicked but they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
hahn:

Hungerbad, johnnydon22, frank317, kevoh, adepeter26, unclesnr make una come find love ooo
Hahn, you know serious oooo cheesy cheesy I'm not Gay. And even if em to be, nA this man wey look like autoclaved forceps grin I go follow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by 2bam: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
my eyes are soak with tears i cant keep the tears not to flow,after my first two kids I know the pains and danger women go tru,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES ON NL

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death
See another brainwashed religious fellow.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by martineverest(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrmrmister:

Never in my life have I read something as stupid# as this shocked
the guy might just be saying d truth,bro.

Ladies from my tribe only post bump after giving birth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by RaptorX: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

False. Unless the woman is Rh- and the baby is Rh+
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrmrmister:

Never in my life have I read something as stupid# as this shocked
Don't be surprised bro. That why their pastors easily deceive them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Moving4: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
So Painful but God knows best...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:
They don't exist
u need to visit my state.....ur eye go tell u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
martineverest:
u need to visit my state.....ur eye go tell u
Lol......... Una no go stop surprise us for NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.