Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74806 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
that baby is big.why did they allow her pass through normal delivery. they would have operated him asap.that's why I like national hospital and maitama general, no time they will operate.they hate child morality issue
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by buffalowings: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.

smh
and you've made sense in ur eyes abi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by chynie: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES ON NL

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death
Stop smoking weed, your brain can't carry it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.
who taught you the trash you typed? Or you just framed it up?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by linearity: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

u won tell me say witches no dey exist
Who dem epp, you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don read plenty funny comments tire...

From power of witches and wizards to OYIBO-BLACK incompatibility...

No wonder pastors keep deceiving the gullibles all in the name of religion.

Most Nigerians are daft and empty headed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by YaksonFCA(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why did the man not take his wife to europe to give birth? Is he really from Portugal? I doubt that, should a taken the poor girl to Portugal to give birth nigeria is the worst for medical treatment and equipment they do not even have adequate facilities. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by andyanders: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear

probably she was attacked thru dt

dont quote pls

Exactly. The truth said.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
andyanders:

Exactly. The truth said.
i don't get it how can the baby bump be attacked? With what exactly? Oh! No! Don't tell me was voodoo. Come on!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by fuckboys: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yup. Most private hospitals are owned by Doctors working in the public hospitals. Nigeria has one of the highest MMRs in sub saharan Africa our health indices is crazy
inferiority complex at it's highest peak

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
tolulinks:

Lie! There is no way a hospital will say no to blood transition.
I don't type lies on here. If you had no idea then your wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by YelloweWest: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
Maybe she was bewitched. Childbirth deaths are so last century. RIP to her. The husband though...LOL!
An estimate of 145 women die EVERYDAY in Nigeria through child birth..

That's like a plane crash every single day.

Majority of them are in the north

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

An estimate of 145 women die EVERYDAY in Nigeria through child birth..

That's like a plane crash every single day.

Majority of them are in the north

That's sad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by kogistar: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Nope, they do. But that's not always the case.
many ladies have been going to that hospital for child delivery, how come they didn't die?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by ilyasom(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
Maybe she was bewitched. Childbirth deaths are so last century. RIP to her. The husband though...LOL!
So you don't knOw maternal mortality is very high in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
ilyasom:

So you don't knOw maternal mortality is very high in Nigeria

I'm not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
kogistar:
many ladies have been going to that hospital for child delivery, how come they didn't die?
I remember using the word "Complications".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ezionye(f): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrmrmister:

Never in my life have I read something as stupid# as this shocked

Then you've not been reading much

That assumption u just quoted is very Nigerian/African

Get used to it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lord knows I no fit born pikin for this country.

In the West, maternal mortality is a thing of the past.

but in Nigeria, women die every day through child birth. This hospitals are not capable of foreseeing or fixing complications.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by YelloweWest: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

That's sad.
A sad reality. I wonder why this lady didn't go to her husband country to give birth. She most likely would still be alive
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ezionye(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
martineverest:
the guy might just be saying d truth,bro.

Ladies from my tribe only post bump after giving birth

Hmmmmmm
I wonder which tribe that is.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

A sad reality. I wonder why this lady didn't go to her husband country to give birth. She most likely would still be alive

Maybe she wanted to be near her own family. What can we say? When it's time, it's time. Too bad she had to go this way though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by YelloweWest: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Are you really mourning her or you wrote that for sympathy?

RIP pretty woman
If u have nothing to say pls keep quite. Will sympathy put food on her table?

Clearly she knows the deceased and is in mourning! Nigerians sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.

It is very ungodly and against Gods will for someone to die before his time.

If you do not believe that witches tie peoples destiny, slow down peoples progress, or terminate lives in their prime, then you're ignorant of the spiritual world which controls the physical world.

So you want to tell me that all mad people went mad through smoking Igbo or through natural means. All people in prison committed a crime ? So you don't believe there is hypnotism or spiritual manipulation ?

Wake Up !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by bayonekind(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
badassProdigy:
So sad...

The Nigerian lady, Chiamaka Glory, who got married to her Portuguese husband, Arlindo de Freitas, last year lost her life during the delivery of her first child at the Mart Hospital in Lagos...

May her soul rest in peace.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-dies-during-childbirth.html?m=1

I know will only happen in nigeria ... let them investigate reason for the death ... Doctor not around ... nurse made mistake ,,or patient did not follow procedure for her medical
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by YelloweWest: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Maybe she wanted to be near her own family. What can we say? When it's time, it's time. Too bad she had to go this way though.
True talk.

My mum refused to have my sis in England just so she could be close to her family. She ended up having her in warri. My sis always says her destiny was to be a British citizen. But she ended up as a warri citizen. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Tedassie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
R.I.P chiamaka, she was my classmates in FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry
So sad...one of my facebook friends that attended same school with her,posted a touching eulogy with these photos earlier today,little did i know it would get here...May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by cmpunk: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
angelusbrut:
that baby is big.why did they allow her pass through normal delivery. they would have operated him asap.that's why I like national hospital and maitama general, no time they will operate.they hate child morality issue

Best assumption so far.

I knew a family who had a similar case cos I assisted in driving them to the hospital on the delivery dsy. The baby bump was really big and she insisted on having a natural birth but the more she tried to push, the more she was losing her strength but the baby could not come out as her pelvic was small compared to the size of the baby.

The doctors had to finally call her husband to sign for CS to be carried out lest they lose mother and child.
The CS was over within 15 - 20 mins and everyone left the hospital happy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by isadoracheryl(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
She was actually married for four(4) years. And has been looking for a child, so she did IVF so she had to deliver her baby here. People don't actually know the truth so don't say what You don't know. Am saying this because know the real story . She was my cousins room mate back then in the university and they remained friends, so I know the story.
Some people are so nonchalant with the things the say. For God's sake someone just died after been operated for the second with 24 hours of giving birth through an operation. Let's consider somethings sometimes before we talk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by isaiahethan: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
What stop her from moving back to Europe for her child birth ? Only in Africa people die during child birth.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

True talk.

My mum refused to have my sis in England just so she could be close to her family. She ended up having her in warri. My sis always says her destiny was to be a British citizen. But she ended up as a warri citizen. Lol

Lol, that's funny. As fate would have it, that "destiny" became wishful thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.