Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74862 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ivoryred(f): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.
for real! Or just saying?......are you a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.
Just dey spread ur ignorance up n down
Will u die if u get a brain
What the hell r u talking about ?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES ON NL

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death

Na real strange prick born you...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sonnie10: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:

Never heard this. I thought there is only one specie of human known as Homo sepien

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:
I don read plenty funny comments tire...

From power of witches and wizards to OYIBO-BLACK incompatibility...

No wonder pastors keep deceiving the gullibles all in the name of religion.

Most Nigerians are dafts and empty headed

Dafts you meant....but I support you totally....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Actually, I heard it's a huge risk (a rise in C-sections and higher chance of death) when black and asian women give birth for white men because their pelvis is not big enough to accomodate the larger caucasian skull coming through...ladies see! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
In this country we aren't fully equipped to handle certain complications dat may arise during delivery. I don't this wud hv happen in d us/Europe. Very sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by ken19: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
R.I.P chiamaka, she was my classmates in FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry
well I schooled at fgc okigwe too
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naughtysite:

It is very ungodly and against Gods will for someone to die before his time.

If you do not believe that witches tie peoples destiny, slow down peoples progress, or terminate lives in their prime, then you're ignorant of the spiritual world which controls the physical world.

So you want to tell me that all mad people went mad through smoking Igbo or through natural means. All people in prison committed a crime ? So you don't believe there is hypnotism or spiritual manipulation ?

Wake Up !

Bro, get out of the delusion you're in....witches ko, leaches ni...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

True talk.

My mum refused to have my sis in England just so she could be close to her family. She ended up having her in warri. My sis always says her destiny was to be a British citizen. But she ended up as a warri citizen. Lol

Lol..Oga You nkor..were you born in Warri
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Divay22(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
I read she had some complications during delivery.....

RIP beautiful embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by RaptorX: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
VonScott:
Actually, I heard it's a huge risk (a rise in C-sections and higher chance of death) when black and asian women give birth for white men because their pelvis is not big enough to accomodate the larger caucasian skull coming through...ladies see! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ashleydolls(f): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

If u have nothing to say pls keep quite. Will sympathy put food on her table?

Clearly she knows the deceased and is in mourning! Nigerians sef
Last I checked I didn't mention you so shut your face and f**k yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ashleydolls(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
mourning of course.. Heard the sad news this morning, never knew it would hit nairaland.
Sorry about the loss. May her pretty soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why didnt her husband take her to his civilized country to have her baby there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by RaptorX: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just dey spread ur ignorance up n down
Will u die if u get a brain
What the hell r u talking about ?? grin
I know your love for the white man money will not let you hungry girls have sense and learn something new sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death

oh shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
I know your love for the white man money will not let you hungry girls have sense and learn something new sad
D femz in ur famz wasteman cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by vislabraye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.

angry . They are mad. If your religion forbids blood transfusion, it should also forbid you from being a doctor. I hope the closed down the hospital angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by mickeymimi: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
so sad

I pray God will comfort the husband and baby.

RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahn, you know serious oooo cheesy cheesy I'm not Gay. And even if em to be, nA this man wey look like autoclaved forceps grin I go follow

Doctor?
Nurse?
Physiologist?
Pharmacist?
Biochemist?
Microbiologist?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by victorazy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear

probably she was attacked thru dt

dont quote pls

Maybe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Dafts you meant....but I support you totally....
Yea. It was a typographical error. Instead of daft, I wrote draft.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Na real strange prick born you...
Hahahahahaha. U wicked oo. Prick dae strange again? cheesy Una too funny for NL
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sonnie10: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
isadoracheryl:
She was actually married for four(4) years. And has been looking for a child, so she did IVF so she had to deliver her baby here. People don't actually know the truth so don't say what You don't know. Am saying this because know the real story . She was my cousins room mate back then in the university and they remained friends, so I know the story.
Some people are so nonchalant with the things the say. For God's sake someone just died after been operated for the second with 24 hours of giving birth through an operation. Let's consider somethings sometimes before we talk

I suspect the sterile environment was compromised. Infection developed rapidly and out of control.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Doctor?
Nurse?
Physiologist?
Pharmacist?
Biochemist?
Microbiologist?
I seem not to understand why you listed the above
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by mvem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
...the lie of the century...so slaves in the olden days that were impregnated by the europeans were given "special" drugs...choi.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by adorable29(f): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
StrangePrick:

You should be called Pastor StrangePrick!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by GooseBaba: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:

shocked shocked shocked

Jesus, Mary and muhammed....!!! Guy you worri ohhh..this is wonderful..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by mvem(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
vislabraye:

angry . They are mad. If your religion forbids blood transfusion, it should also forbid you from being a doctor. I hope the closed down the hospital angry
...seems u no sabi jehovah witness...
They re known round the world for refusing blood transfusion.....there are even special medical surgery formulated because of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Leiman100(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

u won tell me say witches no dey exist
they do exist but not in every matter
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by GooseBaba: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

False. Unless the woman is Rh- and the baby is Rh+

Guy abeg elaborate... Wetin be Rh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.