Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT (1718 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by joshkiddies: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Reaching out to relationship expert Joro Olumofin on why his girlfriend broke up with him, a Lagos Big Boy who shared screenshots of the last chat he had with his estranged girlfriend, alleged that the lady broke up with him because he asked her to use BRT. 

The heartbroken boyfriend went ahead to list things he did for the lady, before their breakup. Here's the chat below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girl-breaks-boyfriend-two-cars-wants-use-brt.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2017
So you Cant eat cuz of a woman you stopped from building empire on your head... First she Don build office on your head... Wardrobe I gree, foreign trips I gree..sub her DSTV Biko she no get work ni? Or any source of income at all.... U still dey follow buy am toothbrush I guess... Girlfriend ooo not even wife... Diz gehs no sabi their lane.. Abeg her papa Don die Abi u be her papa ni..... Guy good she dumped u as u no get sense to dump her first....never I repeat never you give a gf what you know u ll regret doing if she call it a quit

Oya take n receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by adadike281(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
the girl just proved to be a side chick and not a wife material. see how dis girl just missed her luck. the boyfriend is just testing u
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by agitator: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not her level? So which car was she using before they met. And is her car damaged so she now needs the boyfriend's car to cruise about.

The boyfriend who can afford to sponsor a trip to Dubai twice from January to June this year, paying her bills cannot arrange car for her?

This tory get as e be sha. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Blackhawk03(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Lmaooo grin cheesy

She mad finish cheesy
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Victornezzar: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2017
If d story is true sha
D gal is a bomboklaq
Later she would start complaining dat her enemies are after her
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Nairaland gehs be like diz guy na fool oooo.... OP Pls can I have his contact I need this kind bf

3 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Lmaooo grin cheesy

She mad finish cheesy
The geh na salaro.
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Blackhawk03(f): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
The geh na salaro.

Yaba escapee. Make she go meet her papa for car na, Omo ale jatijati. angry angry

Beht I no dey believe Joro's tori tho, I just wan comment nii. tongue cheesy
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2017
adadike281:
the girl just proved to be a side chick and not a wife material. see how dis girl just missed her luck. the boyfriend is just testing u

So good readymade guys are luck Abi... Now I know your level too... Awon eyan ex mi... Wey dey reason marriage as soon I u flash Dem small cash cheesy
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
We ladies are something grin
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by iamnlia(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Joker
The girl just build office on top your head and you dey mumu dey pay.
He didn't even have sense abi courage to sack her.
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by capatainrambo: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2017
angry japanese Pènis fall on her
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yaba escapee. Make she go meet her papa for car na, Omo ale jatijati. angry angry

Beht I no dey believe Joro's tori tho, I just wan comment nii. tongue cheesy
Is he related to Lai Mohammed in anyway?shocked shocked

The geh wan dey dig gold for where she no sow.angry
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2017
mykel25:

So good readymade guys are luck Abi... Now I know your level too... Awon eyan ex mi... Wey dey reason marriage as soon I u flash Dem small cash cheesy
Brokelyn spotted.
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Blackhawk03(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Is he related to Lai Mohammed in anyway?shocked shocked

The geh wan dey dig gold for where she no sow.angry

Joro senior Lai Mohammed for this kain thing. cheesy cool

Lol. Make she dig am wella na, sheybi na one of the natural resources. cheesy cheesy. Beht some girls dey try oooo, asking her bf for a car, baddest Morale. cool
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Spicylate(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
The girl sure lacks sense. Anyways, why must the guy provide for her a car? If she's really tired of the bet, it won't hurt if she buys for herself. She can ask for a loan from him set and who knows he would have been like oh baby don't worry, I will get you the car.
You don't drain your partner, you help him grow. If he Ives out the car he uses for business, where will he get the money to send the lady to another trip to Dubai or maybe France?? Some ladies will not just use their head and wise up..
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Brokelyn spotted.

You're entitled to your opinion wink

2 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
mykel25:

You're entitled to your opinion wink
smiley
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by dacovajnr: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Another one from joro.. I don see am.
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
smiley

U sha want make I notice u.. ...okay oooo
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
mykel25:

U sha want make I notice u.. ...okay oooo
Who are you?
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by felixweah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
when you hear there full stories u will not like to even give her ur 1 naira but trust me she is doing all that to you because she think she help you making money and no one will be like her for you , man go out and get enough woman she will come back and beg you they are fool they dont love all they are after is money no love in Africa generally
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Who are you?

I'm that guy you would wanna drop your bf, fiance, husband to marry cheesy
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
mykel25:

I'm that guy you would wanna drop your bf, fiance, husband to marry cheesy
K
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by mykel25(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
K

U dey quick reply... U dey work for nairaland ni cheesy
Re: Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
mykel25:

U dey quick reply... U dey work for nairaland ni cheesy
N O N E
O F
Y O U R
B I Z.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Beer Brands In Nigeria: An Analysis Of Their Drinkers / Should I Stay Or Leave Part 2-Dealing with / Handling Narcissistic Relationships / Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.