Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But (822 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys, it's boring being home alone, so I felt like asking this question.

What physical behavior or signs does your partner exhibit when they want sex but don't wanna say??

Let's hear you grin

Re: Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But by SUPERPACK: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
by drinking a gallon of water
Re: Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But by stevealibi: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
By askin 4 my fb password
Re: Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's a moment you'll see mine bending over and looking back at me, or taking her top off and complaining of heat while the fan is ON...

On public places she asks me if I'm comfortable, when I say yes, she'll gimme that look then say she wants to use the toilet and we just end up at home grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Physical Signs Your Partner Exhibit When They Want Sex But by SlayHER(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
She'll tell me outrightly.

I've always been a sucker for boldness in women so I hardly ever go for a lady who's too conservative to break out of the norm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex And I / Female Romancelander Stop Toasting Me!!! / Photos Of Jemma Lucy After Surgery Of Her Brazilian Bum Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.