Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (59595 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by faseblex(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
In a post shared on Twitter, @lapebelle advised ladies not to visit the opposite sex at their houses if they don't want to have sex in order to avoid sexual harassment. Really?

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/dont-go-to-their-house-if-you-dont-want.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by pafo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Contrary to popular belief; the world does not revolve around a pussy.

Not all of us are pervs and the thing sef nor be food.

398 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Exwizard: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fact........ Why coming to my place after I woo you and you thinking you are coming to play chess game abi

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Saff(f): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Smh.

Just a ridiculous mindset to have.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
My own problem is not about going to their houses it's about collecting gifts.

Ladies if you know you won't let them fvck please don't collect any thing from them..

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by austyn0(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Apparently all that revolves round her brain is sex...See nickname "lapebelle"...SMH

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by IamPlato(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2018

It Depends On What Brings You To My House...

I Cant see Cake and Not Have A Bite grin

I Am A Very Responsibile Young Fellow and A Virgin and A Born Again and A Worker In Church...

We Will Do Praise And Worship Then I Will Fan her Till She Sleeps...

But That Would Be After Eatin the Honeypot

34 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Saff:
Smh.

Just a ridiculous mindset to have.

She only echoed the thoughts of a lot of them.
Though they would come here to deny it, their comments on threads of such nature, would definitely give them away.

Like you always say...ignore their words, focus on their actions wink

16 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:
My own problem is not about going to their houses it's about collecting gifts.

Ladies if you know you won't let them fvck please don't collect any thing from them..

smiley
How're you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Painfully right!

Sex/pussy is what the mind of an average Nigerian guy revolves about these days, comments and threads on Nairaland are proofs to that. It's a pity though, that nowadays it is a common idea among guys that once a lady agrees to visit you in your house, sex must happen. Quite Shameful!

To be on the safer side it is best to heed this lady's advice smiley

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Saff(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
pocohantas:

She only echoed the thoughts of a lot of them.
Though they would come here to deny it, their comments on threads of such nature, would definitely give them away.

Like you always say...ignore their words, focus on their actions wink
but then they later cry that it’s the only thing a woman can offer on earth. The real question is what do you value? What do you chase more than anything on this earth? What do you truly want? If I come to your house, what is on your mind from the minute I walk in? If I offer everything else apart from this one thing, will you be content or still complain like a lost parrot?

Well I guess it’s typical innit grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamPlato:

It Depends On What Brings You To My House...

I Cant see Cake and Not Have A Bite grin

I Am A Very Responsibile Young Fellow and A Virgin and A Born Again and A Worker In Church...

We Will Do Praise And Worship Then I Will Fan her Till She Sleeps...

But That Would Be After Eatin the Honeypot

Danny Danny.
Bad guy. wink smiley cheesy
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by IamPlato(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Danny Danny. Bad guy. wink smiley cheesy
grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

smiley How're you?
I'm fine like a woman's curve
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by QBA2DWORLD(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2018
austyn0:
Apparently all that revolves round her brain is sex...See nickname "lapebelle"...SMH

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by medexico(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2018
One girl was telling me that "Is it not just to go to the house and talk?"
Chai

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by joincode(f): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2018
100% per cent support. Guys nowadays not to be trusted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 3:06am On Jul 04, 2018
That applies if you are basic ...

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by dingbang(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2018
After going to give the nunu to diff sugar daddies, you go now come my house dey play virgin Mary..? sad mbanunu

22 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 04, 2018
That's the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Apina(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2018
pafo:
Contrary to popular belief; the world does not revolve around a pussy.

Not all of us are pervs and the thing sef nor be food.
I believe she meant, going to visit a guy at home is you giving consent to sex not necessarily that it will happen or that he will demand it undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Painfully right!

Sex/pussy is what the mind of an average Nigerian guy revolves about these days, comments and threads on Nairaland are proofs to that. It's a pity though, that nowadays it is a common idea among guys that once a lady agrees to visit you in your house, sex must happen. Quite Shameful!

To be on the safer side it is best to heed this lady's advice smiley
You are most active in Romance and Celebrities section, two section that are filled mostly with boys and girls and talk is usually sex related. Since it is only guys that are thinking about sex then why are you not active in places like politics, jobs, education family, travels etc? Why romance and celebrities?

I agree with you though. Nigerian guys too like sex, the girls don't and that is why they cannot date a one minute man.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Many ladies that just come visiting their boyfriends ended up being fvcked.
Consequently they blame the devil.
Once the host insist in increasing the volume of his loudspeaker or switching on his lousy generator, know that your pussy is not safe at that moment and is about to welcum an unexpected visitor

20 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Many ladies that just come visiting their boyfriends ended up being fvcked.
Consequently they blame the devil.
Once the host insist in increasing the volume of his loudspeaker know that your pvssy is not safe at that moment
Na rapist dey do that ooo.

I have no problem with gals visiting guys, what I am totally against is sleeping over in the house of a guy that you've not been dating. He will definitely make a move if he's been asking you out and some will not stop when you say NO so it is better not to try it at all.

10 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Boy: Come over this sunday nah.

Girl: Come over to where? Your house?

Boy: Yes

Girl: No way.

Boy: Why?

Girl: The last I come, wetin you do?
gringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by zombieTRACKER: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
True that

Prevention is better than rape cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Dareal90s(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
So simple
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by 1stola: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Mtcheew .
If a girl pays her friend a visit must they have sex or must sex be the only reason a lady visits a man. This lady is sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by maxiuc(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
angry

Shut up Ladies are more promicious

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Mosesjoker(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2018
I think she forgot to add.......don't ask for money if you can't give him sex..........

yeye.....

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.