Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) (1713 Views)

Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by obidevine(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, I just got a copy of the NYSC Certificate issued to Dino Melaye on 8th July 2001, the funny thing is that this date fell on a sunday. Now my question is does NYSC issue certificates on a sunday?

Cc- lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Sweetguy25: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nobody cares.

And I mean it when I say nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by KingsJohnson(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who NYSC Certificate help??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Adeevah(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sunday was part of the working days in the olden days!

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud
#AlayeNiMelaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by alobright17(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Nobody cares.

And I mean it when I say nobody cares.
Speak for yourself.

I mean it when I say speak for yourself,unless your name is called Nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by obidevine(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Adeevah:
Sunday was part of the working day in the olden days!

#AlayeNiMelaye

Ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by alobright17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
They'll surely have an excuse for signing on Sunday we're in Nigeria of course.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Tongsman(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
wetin no go happen 4 naija

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Adeevah:
Sunday was part of the working day in the olden days!

#AlayeNiMelaye

We don enter am for this country...full of drama

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by obidevine(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Day11(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
As in mehnn

Dis country lasan angry
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by deomello: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheY just picked any day and not thinking about any particular day of the week when they cooked it up.

There is still no documented evidence that Dino graduated from anywhere on the surface of the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by ALAYORMII: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
deomello:
The just picked any day and not thinking about any particular day of the week when they cooked it up.

There is still no documented evidence that Dino graduated from anywhere on the surface of the earth.

At least he graduated from his mum's 9months pregnancy school

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by amazingspiderma: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
SR following Dino everywhere.
They are always on the front foot.

This game looks like a sure checkmate.
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Mightyodi: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
@obedevine I wonder when ppl like u will grow up, u will just carry us keypad in a biz day and start typing rubbish, misleading gullible minds like urself. u posted his nysc cert and he finished service 8th of July 2001, started 9th 2000. why are u twisting the date, that he started service on 8th of July, now tell is the date he finished since can cook up nonsense on nairaland. u said u received a copy of his call up letter, yet u did not post it, instead you posted malaye's nysc cert.have u been to university before, do u know what a call up letter looks like?educate yourself, because it will do you good than folly. Malaye may have had some rough patch school, but he graduated.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by obidevine(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mightyodi:
@obedevine I wonder when ppl like u will grow up, u will just carry us keypad in a biz day and start typing rubbish, misleading gullible minds like urself. u posted his nysc cert and he finished service 8th of July 2001, started 9th 2000. why are u twisting the date, that he started service on 8th of July, now tell is the date he finished since can cook up nonsense on nairaland. u said u received a copy of his call up letter, yet u did not post it, instead you posted malaye's nysc cert.have u been to university before, do u know what a call up letter looks like?educate yourself, because it will do you good than folly. Malaye may have had some rough patch school, but he graduated.

You are indeed a blatant fool , who has a misguided and myopic mind, where did I state that I saw his call up letter? mumu wey no fit read, read and comprehend you God forsaken nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who be this one wey dey fool himself say e wan make point or frontpage?
Make you dey there dey drink panadol for person wey dem clear and wey dey chop him money.
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by emmatony: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP from all indications you have not done your NYSC. When you do you will understand that POP date is different from the date on the certificate

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by lakeside23: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
garbage in garbage out. many Nigerians don't know how to filter news, they begin to re-post and re-tweet as soon as they read just because it conforms with their sentiment, not even trying to reason it and see the ingenuity in it but helping to spread falsehood and telling the world how daft they are.. POP date is not on the NYSC cert but the exact date that makes the service complete a one year(from the day the camp was opened)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by ivandragon: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
emmatony:
OP from all indications you have not done your NYSC. When you do you will understand that POP date is different from the date on the certificate

besides, the period MUST indicate a full year's service regardless of the day the 'end date' falls on...

but it seems the biggest noisemakers on NL are those with the least exposure & training... formal & informal.

guess its true about empty barrels & noises...
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by bigboss80s(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yikes
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Pray(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
God bless you.
Mightyodi:
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by HAH: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Anyone that did NYSC should know that NYSC gives 3 weeks leave at the end of the service which mean you go home 3 weeks before the date service will end.

NYSC is a year if you started 2nd January your service year ends next 1st January and that is what will appear on your certificate even though everyone knows 1st January is public holiday but in the real sense you have gone home 3 weeks 1st January.

So if service year 2000 started July 9 then it ends july 8 2001 even if it was on Sunday but in the real sense the corpers were given there certificate and left 3 weeks before.

Hope this helped
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is NIGERIA!!!
Corruption offices are open 24 hours ALL YEAR ROUND!!!! grin
Re: Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate Was Issued On A Sunday?? ( Picture) by Mightyodi: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
obidevine:

You are indeed a blatant fool , who has a misguided and myopic mind, where did I state that I saw his call up letter? mumu wey no fit read, read and comprehend you God forsaken nitwit.

Before u resort to insult because I can see u lack manners and untrained and need to be 're educated. POP is done three weeks before the completion of NYSC programme, however your cert will bear the date of final completion of the programme and not POP date when cert was issued. if u have been to the walls of varsity and served ur father I will think u will be smart enough to ask why did Dino call up no bears 1999 ( NYSC/KD/
ABU/ 99 /113459). But you see u are the myopic person here, let me educated, take a chair, sit down and listen, Nysc can issue u call up on a particular year, however u can reject and it will be sent back to Nysc if u had issues to sort out and u can't honour it,and u will not be enlisted to served that year because u did report to camp.This will create irregularities which will be sorted by Nysc, university, dept of faculties etc. when they finally sort it out, you will be 're sent call up a later year, which in this case they retain the earlier call up no of 99 set. so long the man fulfilled the aim of the programme and cert was issued, Nysc is not bothered with the digit of call up number.

so next time select your choice of word to create your thread. be a nice gentleman man put your thought constructively and back it with real proof/facts instead of the usual nairaland madness way of replying post with insult. thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Richest Politician Net Worth | Richest World Leaders / Congratulatory Message To Governor. David Umahi By Hon. Orlando Nweze / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.