Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. (8378 Views)

My Fiance Is Very Strong. / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
I've been dating her for close to 8months now, and at first she didn't want to make love up-to 5 minutes.
I thought at first, maybe because we were just starting to date so she didn't trust me.
Now we are engaged and arrangements for wedding is in place and still exactly the same experience.
Today's own was like 1 minutes 30 seconds of penetration and she said it was okay.
We don't make love often maybe once a month, but everytime we do, this is always the case and I'm starting to get frustrated.
Is this normal?
Please what can be done about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
you're lucky na , we wen be say after 20mins angry them still dey warm body wetin we go talk

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
you're lucky na , we wen be say after 20mins angry them still dey warm body wetin we go talk
Lol,
Please what can I do?
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

Lol,
Please what can I do?
become a 2mins man na , sharp sharp sex dey sweet cool

12 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:

Not for me bro, I like to take my time...
Even when u give her oral, 5minutes and she's off...
WTF
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by shortgun(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Maybe she's not sure you will eventually wife her.
Maybe you carry gentle man enter bed... When she says its OK, pin her down,do ur thing like you don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Epositive(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
one man's meat...
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
It seems you and your fiancée don't indulge in pre-intimacy before sex. One minute is too small for kissing, not to talk of sex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

Not for me bro, I like to take my time...
Even when u give her oral, 5minutes and she's off...
WTF
linus , what kind of man likes long sex , when its not oral angry , i can enjoy receiving oral for hours but not sex , if u dont want her to cumm quick , start shouting when u make love ,

say stupid things like , monkey mango banana nepa take light cheesy she Won't cumm i promise u

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
linus , what kind of man likes long sex , when its not oral angry , i can enjoy receiving oral for hours but not sex , if u dont want her to cumm quick , start shouting when u make love ,

say stupid things like , monkey mango banana nepa take light cheesy she Won't cumm i promise u
ROTL grin
Be serious bro
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
It seems you and your fiancée don't indulge in pre-intimacy before sex. One minute is too small for kissing, not to talk of sex.
so pre-intimacy will delay ejaculation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who has been lying to you boo?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by lazsnaira(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:
I've been dating her for close to 8months now, and at first she didn't want to make love up-to 5 minutes.
I thought at first, maybe because we were just starting to date so she didn't trust me.
Now we are engaged and arrangements for wedding is in place and still exactly the same experience.
Today's own was like 1.30minutes of penetration and she said it was okay.
We don't make love often maybe once a month, but everytime we do, this is always the case and I'm starting to get frustrated.
Is this normal?
Please what can be done about this?
I KNOW YOU ARE LIE MUHAMMED
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
We do, even in that 5 minutes and she's pushing me to insert, then two minutes later she's pushing me to uninsert....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
lazsnaira:
I KNOW YOU ARE LIE MUHAMMED
I know you are PRE MADONNA
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
1 hour 30 minutes? What are you, a snail? grin That is not sex, that is a marathon. I hope you give her breaks to at least drink some water with your long sessions. That is too long & too much. I'd start humming nursery rhymes out of boredom by the 30 minutes benchmark. LOL!
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

ROTL grin
Be serious bro
ok , there are people like that , very sensitive , some girls go moan for just boobss pressing like say na fast bonking , so i will advice u to enjoy it besides women can cummm multiple times , maybe the 2nd or 3rd will take time
CuteJude:
so pre-intimacy will delay ejaculation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who has been lying to you boo?
Who's talking of delayed ejaculation?.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
shortgun:
Maybe she's not sure you will eventually wife her.
Maybe you carry gentle man enter bed... When she says its OK, pin her down,do ur thing like you don't care.
Bro , that would be like rape, and she'd hate me for it... Can't pin her down And force her

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
1 hour 30 minutes? What are you, a snail? grin That is not sex, that is a marathon. I hope you give her breaks to at least drink some water with your long sessions. That is too long & too much. I'd start humming nursery rhymes out of boredom by the 30 minutes benchmark. LOL!
break to drink water cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na football match? Anygirl that 30mins no reach , shld go and buy cucumber , no be woman carry me come this life biko

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
1.30 means 1minutes 30 seconds
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Who's talking of delayed ejaculation?.
he said that she cumms quick , u blamed it on no pre-intimacy na
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by pkang: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:

oh boi na wa for u o.
Sha op give her tramadol sikina.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:

Na football match? Anygirl that 30mins no reach , shld go and buy cucumber , no be woman carry me come this life biko

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

We do, even in that 5 minutes and she's pushing me to insert, then two minutes later she's pushing me to uninsert....
Perhaps, you're not so exciting on bed. Learn some bedmatics and she'll be begging you to remain on her. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by pat1612(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am coming to comment please wait grin
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

1.30 means 1minutes 30 seconds

Oh ok. I was gobsmacked. Whew!
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:

I said she's a 2minutes kinda woman
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
he said that she cumms quick , u blamed it on no pre-intimacy na
So if a lady cums in 2 minutes she can't be excited into the mood again?. C'mon Jude!.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
pkang:

oh boi na wa for u o.
Sha op give her tramadol sikina.
na the way oooo , no time , become what she wants
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
So if a lady cums in 2 minutes she can't be excited into the mood again?. C'mon Jude!.
u can change gist shocked only u talk say they dont practice pre-intimacy , i asked if that will delay her cumming , u change the gist to doing again cry na wa ooo
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

I said she's a 2minutes kinda woman
i knw , was talking abt her comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.