Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. (8416 Views)

My Fiance Is Very Strong. / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
She wants to out u in the 1-2 min man zone
Reget it ! Only houseboyz accept dat grin

Anyway she might not be into sexually .. its either you speak to her ask her why ?
Or be prepared tor 1 mins bleeping

Lol so una dey kiss at all or wt ? cause when u take of cloths fit be 1 hours seff no understand grin feel ur pain though
This is why u have to test out the goods incase it is faulty
Imagine una marry finish take vow n find out embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
You know nothing. cheesy grin
Help yourself with "www.google.com".
Sweeri grin how body
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
She wants to out u in the 1-2 min man zone
Reget it ! Only houseboyz accept dat grin

Anyway she might not be into sexually .. its either you speak to her ask her why ?
Or be prepared tor 1 mins bleeping

Lol so una dey kiss at all or wt ? cause when u take of cloths fit be 1 hours seff no understand grin feel ur pain though
This is why u have to test out the goods incase it is faulty
Imagine una marry finish take vow n find out embarassed
hahaha. . .am sure she's getting it outside. Dude should start playing away games too, if that's the case lool cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
no offense oooo bt if you're ugly accept ur fate , blurring ur pictures makes it obvious , my 2kobo
you too are damn ugly shrinking ur pics makes u more ugly .. accept ur fate ... its obvious my £20 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol chasing me up n down u cant help urself be like say u want to go jail again wait make i change cloth first

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
richommie:
hahaha. . .am sure she's getting it outside. Dude should start playing away games too, if that's the case lool cheesy
Lol that actually crossed my mind
Was thinking the same thing.. she tired grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
shrinking isn't blurring , i have seen ur picture b4 , i knw what i mean when i say ugly , its not a bad thing to be ugly , its bad wen u dont accept it , no be fight , just advising u and ur average shape isn't covering it
Yes and ur opinion means nothing to me
The ones that have seen me live no d real T .. i take no advice from houseboyz
Stop quoting me joor .. swerve grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes and ur opinion means nothing to me
The ones that have seen me live no d real T .. i take no advice from houseboyz
Stop quoting me joor .. swerve grin
how abt u stop replying me , the truth will always bite u but i meant no harm , just saying it as i see it , only ugly girls use blur filters

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
no offense oooo bt if you're ugly accept ur fate , blurring ur pictures makes it obvious , my 2kobo
Common man! undecided you dey fall my hand big time sad

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
how abt u stop replying me , the truth will always bite u but i meant no harm , just saying it as i see it , only ugly girls use blur filters
Yes and only houseboyz keep harrassing people just saying ! if u were handsome maybe i would give u the time but u ugly AF n soo no wahala

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
richommie:
Common man! undecided you dey fall my hand big time sad

#YOLO
u knw say me dey always talk am as e be , she dey ur group so i go chill based my my people wink
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by espn(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:
I've been dating her for close to 8months now, and at first she didn't want to make love up-to 5 minutes.
I thought at first, maybe because we were just starting to date so she didn't trust me.
Now we are engaged and arrangements for wedding is in place and still exactly the same experience.
Today's own was like 1 minutes 30 seconds of penetration and she said it was okay.
We don't make love often maybe once a month, but everytime we do, this is always the case and I'm starting to get frustrated.
Is this normal?
Please what can be done about this?
maybe she's not really attracted to you..Maybe.. If I may ask. What is her attitude like when you kiss her.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes.

OK.... Just relax
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
you're lucky na , we wen be say after 20mins angry them still dey warm body wetin we go talk
lol. weh don sirgrin
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
ignored , coward , when i hurt ur small feelings u run to mods cheesy cheesy
Na mate u a coward always picking on females to feel relevant yet u still aint
Stop hating
I only call mods cause i cant be asked with u ..
oya start playing victim as you usually do

4 Likes 1 Share

Bumbae1:

Sweeri grin how body
Babe!, I'm fine oh!, don't know what I did to mynd.44. grin cheesy

How are you?.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
kimbra:
Babe!, I'm fine oh!, don't know what I did to mynd.44. grin cheesy

How are you?.
Make i change cloth seff .. dat dirty houseboy just the dirty dis gown
Me good mi lady just touch road
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
konjishild:

lol. weh don sirgrin
grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
It seems you and your fiancée don't indulge in pre-intimacy before sex. One minute is too small for kissing, not to talk of sex.
hmm weh don ma

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Alphamale2017(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
It seems you and your fiancée don't indulge in pre-intimacy before sex. One minute is too small for kissing, not to talk of sex.
mama the mama

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na mate u a coward always picking on females to feel relevant yet u still aint
Stop hating
I only call mods cause i cant be asked with u ..
oya start playing victim as you usually do
i didn't insult u , you're too insecure abt urself , u called me ugly i laughed over ur lie bt when i do it hurts , the truth bites

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
Jude free her na. She didn't mention you oh!. You see how you look for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
1 hour 30 minutes? What are you, a snail? grin That is not sex, that is a marathon. I hope you give her breaks to at least drink some water with your long sessions. That is too long & too much. I'd start humming nursery rhymes out of boredom by the 30 minutes benchmark. LOL!
hmm weh don ma
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Make i change cloth seff .. dat dirty houseboy just the dirty dis gown
Me good mi lady just touch road
Have not abused anyone today, don't know where this one came from. I can't even check my profile sef. grin
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
u knw say me dey always talk am as e be , she dey ur group so i go chill based my my people wink
Better! smiley have seen a lot of her pictures, believe me,that bae is fvcking Gorgeous kiss and endowed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.