Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. (668 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by oyetpel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am a 24 years old Nigeria man.

Please which dating site can i visit in Nigeria, where i can find a Caucasian lady i can be friends with and that will lead to marriage. Preferably ladies from Canada, Australia and Switzerland. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Caucasian dog you mean? grin grin

You want to change the destiny of your generations abi? You want them to be "Hey mate, Innit?" on us abi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by oyetpel(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

You want to change the destiny of your generations abi? You want them to be "Hey mate, Innit?" on us abi? grin
Whats bad about it mate?
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by LarryBeryl(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Goodluck...... I'll prefer Albino tho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by oyetpel(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Goodluck...... I'll prefer Albino tho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can make a fun out of me till it will probably come to pass, and i will share the testimony here.
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by LarryBeryl(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
oyetpel:

You can make a fun out of me till it will probably come to pass, and i will share the testimony here.

Carry on bro. You have my blessings
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by oyetpel(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:

Carry on bro. You have my blessings
Fvck your blessing ape, i don't know you.
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Mheeen you remind me of one albino I once bleeped sometime ago. The site of her pusssy alone was exciting... Red toto, actually d reddest part of her body with little white hair. It was sweet sha
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by LarryBeryl(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Mheeen you remind me of one albino I once bleeped sometime ago. The site of her pusssy alone was exciting... Red toto, actually d reddest part of her body with little white hair. It was sweet sha
Hian!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by phazotron(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Is it bad to exchange this fake and corrupt destiny for confam one? Me self wan marry german girl not because of green card but because I.want my children to have progressive genes.
Re: I Want To Date A Caucasian Lady. by oyetpel(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lord heed my prayer, direct a white lady to me.

Let a white lady mistakenly whatsapp me, and from there let's fall in love so that she can draw me out of the dry well called Niger-area, just like Joseph's brother draw him out and sold him to the mideanites, while the mideanites sold him to an Egyptian.

Lord make her take me abroad, so that my destiny can shine.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Let Anyone Kiss Your Baby On The Lips / What's Happening In This Generation. ..advice. .. / Lack Of Husband: South African Woman Engages Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.