Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate (56656 Views)

Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / I Served In The Same NYSC Set As Dino Melaye, Man Claims (pictured) / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by rhektor(m): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Adebowale89:
Mr defence minister why did you have original with u and his is photocopy

if you aren't representing any public in anywhr and u can show original copy of your cert, why would a senator be showing us photocopy

what am I even arguing, that's politician way. politician education is different from normal standard education

person wey read Islamic they house of reps sef. wetin go be em contribution to the growth of Nigeria

Don't mind the defender, we've seen this type before during Ibori trials somebody just come up and claim he's the Ibori that killed. Nigeria ehn. Many things can happen
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Jamean(f): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Very soon Nigerian employers will not even demand for degree certificate anymore, is NYSC upandan. What shall we not see?
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by cy4cent(f): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2017
TheVictorious:
TheLordIsGr8, Cy4cent, Jumobi1, etc..........

NAIRALANDERS UNA NO DEY SLEEP

Why aren't you sleeping?
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by DonnyT: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Looking at those two certificates closely, you can tell that Mr Ogundele Adewale is Dino Melaye accomplice. The same certificate was photocopy and doctored to look like it's a different document issued by NYSC at the same year.

The line at the top of Mr Dino photocopied certificate was cut off so as to use a different "A" number on the top right corner. The line across the top of the page is where the original document was cut off and photocopied with a different certificate to show different/altered "A" number.

So many other proof across that copy by Dino that shows forgery.

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by AceSkillz01: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Student125:
Do you guys think they are not smart, I believe ABU waited for a week to perfect the credentials before addressing the matter. mind u anything can happen in Nigeria. Those certificate looks too new to be awarded 17yrs ago..NYSC has been compromised. no be pple dey there esp now that it involved the sch reputation and a senator... who is that adewale sef, I guess he was sponsored to make it perfect, they produced those copies to cover-up. It is possible

Awon conspiracy theorist. Dino graduated, let go the hate

2 Likes

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by AceSkillz01: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2017
DonnyT:
Looking at those two certificates closely, you can tell that Mr Ogundele Adewale is Dino Melaye accomplice. The same certificate was photocopy and doctored to look like it's a different document issued by NYSC at the same year.

The line at the top of Mr Dino photocopied certificate was cut off so as to use a different "A" number on the top right corner. The line across the top of the page is where the original document was cut off and photocopied with a different certificate to show different/altered "A" number.

So many other proof across that copy by Dino that shows forgery.

Lol Nigerians.

So NYSC needs to confirm his certificate? When/if that happens, will you finally rest?

This affair is becoming stale and tiresome
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by AceSkillz01: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
BetaThings:

What do you guys get form these comments like

"e pepper am", "e pain am"
What are you concerned about?
The truth
or the political career of Dino

Let me tell you a story
When Ngige was a gov, he was performing and Anambra people liked him but some people said that no, he rigged an election he should be removed
He was removed because you cannot say a girl likes a rapist and he should marry her
Today Ngige is a minister
But if you allow a known election rigger to continue you will not be able to talk when another rigger takes office and he does not perform

For me I am more interested in the truth

Cool story bro.

Makes no sense though - "He (Ngige) was removed because you cannot say a girl likes a rapist and he should marry her". shocked shocked

Wtf are you saying?
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by derommyvent: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
To all this hullabaloo, I served in July 2000, our camp opens on Sunday, back den there were only two sets, batch A&B , if you graduated and missed a batch, you might wait 8months for camp to reopen for another batch. I was 99 set but finished 2000, and my discharge cert. Re-add 99. Let this matter rest.

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by ericmor: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2017
What's my business if they resume camp on Sunday or not, people can be so distracted. The point still remains that, how come he graduated in 2000 and serve in 1999? Is there a university that give a call up letter before graduation even if there is strike self. Nigeria, a place of wonders
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by ericmor: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2017
derommyvent:
To all this hullabaloo, I served in July 2000, our camp opens on Sunday, back den there were only two sets, batch A&B , if you graduated and missed a batch, you might wait 8months for camp to reopen for another batch. I was 99 set but finished 2000, and my discharge cert. Re-add 99. Let this matter rest.

That means reverse was the case during your time. Na naija e dey happen
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Caseless: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2017
rheether:
Looking for political favour.
don't mind him. They were given certificates on a Sunday.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by DonnyT: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Looking at the bottom left date from three documents provided on this thread so far.

Noticed any foul play?

1st and 2nd cert has too many similarities while the 3rd cert. displays a wide disparity on the bottom left corner.

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Nasa28:
So who is winning the war
Hameed Ali
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Iconquer: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
May dem free this Dino. he don win.
After all, Buhari didn't go this extent to prove his own.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by TeamSimple(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
CoolFreeday:
its unfortunate. In my school you can't graduate when you have a carryover in one core course not to talk about 4.
Waiting for ABU guys to come and make noise near me again....
SMH
Like other students involved in unionism and surfered suspension during the abacha regime, Dino was given a waiver by the then VC Abdullah through the advice of the dean of student affairs.
The then NANS president Moses osiakede was also involved in the whole process.

NB : if you have any beef with an ABUSITE it's better you call him/her out in an intellectual debate, instead of displaying your ignorance on a political issue
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Jumbus31(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2017
LarryBeryl:
That handle is nowhere to be found on twitter.....
If the handle is no where to be found, then I'd advice you to change your phone.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by bobnatlo(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Yeye country!!!
That's how everything is politicized in this country.
Even though I really don't fancy Dino as a politician and leader in this country (too childish wt no clear political convictions) . I believe he's far more sincere than Buhari himself. Gathering many SANs just to defend common waec certificate, he didn't have. Mtcheeew

Do u even know the no of lawmakers n serving politicians now with fake certificate
Recession never even many people chop well set
And this yeye politicians and gullible masses are busy distracting us from d real coco-matters on ground
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by profbabatunde: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
bjhaid:
Served in 1999, but Graduated in 2000.

Am curious, where did you see 1999 in that NYSC certificate?

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by comodo: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Pprovost:
Oga Dino that resumed camp on Sunday and had his POP on Sunday cool
o
Wanted to clap for you for the observation but realized that the same thing happened in the certificate posted by Mr Adewale. You can check it out.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Student125(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Awon conspiracy theorist. Dino graduated, let go the hate
Hate for what, I just gave a hint on possibilities in Nigeria. is it nt the same Nigeria some will come for NYSC orientation camp for 3 days instead of 3wks and go bck without even participating in any camp activity. and will nt even go to PPA and at end collect their NYSC certificate.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by comodo: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
DonnyT:
Looking at the bottom left date from three documents provided on this thread so far.

Noticed any foul play?

1st and 2nd cert has too many similarities while the 3rd cert. displays a wide disparity on the bottom left corner.

Simply put. The certs were not written by one person. The last writing is different from the 1st 2
. which is understandable... Considering the number of certificates.

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by TheVictorious(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2017
cy4cent:

Why aren't you sleeping?

I had slept
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Student125(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Exactly. That was my thought. The thing new pass my own wen i get 2012. E dey shine like say dem use ororo to buff am.

*is*
Noted. thanks
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by dipznano: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
DonnyT:

Noticed any foul play?

carry on, I'm feeling your forensic skills... could be due to different states of deployment tho'
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by fabkay37(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Enough of this saga and let us face d realities on ground .God bless us all.
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by willibounce1(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
It is simple...more people who served around this period should come out and tell us if they knew Dino in their NYSC days or not. Where was his place of primary assignment? Who were the other corpers that served with him. Did he live alone in the corpers lodge?

This shouldn't be dragged for long. People who knew him during NYSC days should come out and speak up. That's why it's advisable to attend reasonable and prestigious universities.. not all these rubbish crappy universities like ABU where their alumni are probably bunch of archaic people.

If it were Unilag, OAU or even lasu, people who graduated from that school would have spoken up and we would have known if Dino indeed graduated or not. Rubbish
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by ayindejimmy(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
AceSkillz01:

What exactly is your contention here?

a. That we ought not have an independent Senate headed by a powerful Senate President?
b. Or you don't like that he's corrupt?

If its A., I disagree with you. I actually prefer a strong, independent Senate preferably headed by a strong willed, unbendable Senate president. For the sake of checks and balances, of course.

If its B., then he has an ongoing case at the CCT. Our government seems to be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory there though. In any other society that's an open and shut case. If the govt bungles the corruption case, who do we blame undecided

So what exactly is your kwashiorkor point? The Senate shouldn't summon allegedly corrupt members of the executive? Try to eat small food, ok

When and if you can ask questions devoid of insults....
The Senate has a plethora of constitutional duties but only one has caught their fancy - summoning!
My "kwashiokor" point is that, the Senate, has a responsible institution should take preemptive and proactive actions not all these rigmaroles.
The Senate does not have any corruption detecting agency, they rely on agencies controlled by the executive. Were they established to act only when their extravagant display of irregularities are been threatened?
Why do they filibuster many important bills but act promptly whenever someone investigating them is been summon?
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Tisham20(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
I know u lying kwantinu
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Gassa007: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2017
CoolFreeday:
its unfortunate. In my school you can't graduate when you have a carryover in one core course not to talk about 4.
Waiting for ABU guys to come and make noise near me again....
SMH
So someone can't clear those carryovers and graduate

1 Like

Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by chloedogie(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
If we can see 10 or 5 good nigerians that can provide pictures of their NYSC certificates, then we can know the authenticity of this so called certificate self. I have some reservations over the lettering as a graphics designer. I have picked some differences between senator Dino's own and this Mr Adewale's own?
Re: I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate by Gassa007: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
bjhaid:
Served in 1999, but Graduated in 2000.
Did you even read what is up there??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.