Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? (2179 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by amzee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
''Starting from the scratch with a
man is soo old school, Ladies these days don't have time for that''
How true is this statement?
Are you willing to start from the scratch with a man? Why?
Guys, what is your take on this?
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

U mean dating a broke guy? shocked

Definitely NOT me...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
What if he decides to leave when he gets the money? Na me go come lose, heart get broken with no money that I can say I got too, I never play a fair game, I like to win.

Money change people.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
What if he decides to leave when he gets the money? Na me go come lose, heart get broken with no money that I can say I got too, I never play a fair game, I like to win.

Money change people.

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
I can start from scratch with a man but I won't. I like looking out for me. What's the guarantee that that man will remain loyal when he makes it?, the time to know a man's true colour is when he has arrived.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by swiz123(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
I can start from scratch with a man but I won't. I like looking out for me. What's the guarantee that that man will remain loyal when he makes it?, the time to know a man's true colour is when he has arrived.
you'd prefer being a gold digger?... No offence tho grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
you'd prefer being a gold digger?... No offence tho grin
I'd rather choose to dig on diamonds. ((None taken)).

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
brokelyn ,,,Nope
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by swiz123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
I'd rather choose to dig on diamonds. ((None taken)).
we should be careful with our diamonds now...don't you agree?
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Only if i see signs of hardwork from him and the zeal to succeed

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Kondomatic(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:

Money change people.
Starting with a man from scratch doesn't mean being on standby while he makes all the money.

You can be hustling your own way while he does his own thing but you're there for him even though he doesn't have enough money to take care of himself talk more of both of you.

It is funny how many women will say no to this but will still disturb us with I was there for him when he had nothing and he left.

As if having sex with a broke guy adds any value to his life.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Kondomatic(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Maychang:
Only if i see signs of hardwork from him and the zeal to succeed
That's not love though, it is an investment into his future with your body as your own contribution.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Start from scratch at your own risk.....

Don't do it at your own expense.

As long as both of you are starting from "scratch" and are supporting each other as a "team". And no one is sacrificing/compromising away their own happiness/life for the other.

That way, when down the road he or she decides to leave, you both have your own assets/life and no one feels short changed.

I dont advise anyone to sacrifice their happiness, worth, life, career etc for anyone in the name of "starting from scratch".

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Kondomatic(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
It is very risky dear. It is just like sponsoring a lady in school with hope that she will marry you after. What if she comes back with a man instead of certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is very risky dear. It is just like sponsoring a lady in school with hope that she will marry you after. What if she comes back with a man instead of certificate?
Exactly. With time taste changes. You're his/her spec when they're broke but when money comes; spec changes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
we should be careful with our diamonds now...don't you agree?
Diamonds are hidden. They're not exposed to the public so if you've got one, you should.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by AlexCk: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmm,

Starting from the scratch could mean 2different things; either the individual can't even take care of his needs(how e go con reason to take care of him gurl/family) or he doesn't have much but can still take care of himself (and also surprise his gurl once awhile)

I believe most gurls would prefer the latter & also support him. At least he's doing something in order to achieve 'something'.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Augustap(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
No one really wants to suffer but it's nice to be with your man when he's still struggling, there's this joy that comes from "We Were Together Through Thick And Thin". I prefer it to already made wealth, unless i can clearly understand the source of your wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Augustap(f): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly. With time taste changes. You're his/her spec when they're broke but when money comes; spec changes.
Not everyone will do that
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Augustap:

Not everyone will do that
I'm aware of that.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
]keke park me here, I say park me here let hypocrisy begin.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well my take on this issue is very limited since I am not a lady and I am not married yet
However, drawing from others experience, I will say life is not very simple and sometimes very complicated

What is more important is love and endurance
if as a lady you feel you can endure the tough times. then go for it
If you feel it maybe to much for you, then it is better you choose a rich man, so you don't live to regret your decisions

Remember this quote always "life is an examination where we were all given a different script, trying to copy someone else may lead to failure"

Hope I made sense
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by ibkayee(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Depends on how old we are and his overall potential; level of education, career path, ambitions etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by marvin902(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
35% of girls here have valid reasons for saying no..
the rest are just gold-diggers undecided undecided
just want to reap were you didn't sow
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Depends on how old we are and his overall potential; level of education, career path, ambitions etc
so you can endure hard times
I doubt it
Who will take care of your beautiful skin grin
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by ibkayee(f): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
so you can endure hard times
I doubt it
Who will take care of your beautiful skin grin
I can take care of myself? I'd have my own job and if I didn't, I'd be looking for one too

This situation isn't straightforward like that sha, it depends on different things.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

I can take care of myself? I'd have my own job and if I didn't, I'd be looking for one too

This situation isn't straightforward like that sha, it depends on different things.
hmm indepdent lady grin
It depends on what and what?

Can you date a jobless guy ? That maybe has nothing like op stated
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes that will be if I'm still broke as I'm now but if I'm already made with money flowing it's a no cos he weren't there when I was starting from scratch and I only attract my kind of person
To the Ladies out there I will advise you to build yourself financially and stop depending on men
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by ibkayee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
hmm indepdent lady grin
It depends on what and what?

Can you date a jobless guy ? That maybe has nothing like op stated
Yes I'm independent

I can depending on his potential; level of education, career path, ambition, age etc
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Safiaa(f): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nope. Never. No. Nada. No.

Esp if theyre no goals, ambition, drive or education. Hell no.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Yes I'm independent

I can depending on his potential; level of education, career path, ambition, age etc
kk I get you
You can only date broke guys with very promising career part not the ones with oblique career part wink

We in Ibadan here always settle for pepper hawkers or amala seller, since we are not that educated grin

It is all good, every lady to her own choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. / Coolest Chris And Some Fellow Corpers Pose For Selfie / See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.