Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish (2696 Views)

Why Do Guys Make Lines On Their Eye Brows? / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / GUYS: Make A Pick. PUSSY Or VASELINE (2) (3) (4)

Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good evening peeps, let's discuss

What's that one thing you need to make this Month a perfect one for you? Someone might decide to make your wish come true, you never can tell

The only thing I wish for right now is for someone to gift me the new itel S31, my phone is bad
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Swegzfreak: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Well, I want an iPhone6 this month even if its a fairly used one I seriously won't mind... cry
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just an orobo with swollen pusssy. I'm ready to serve under her and respond to her desires.
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Johnflowey1738(f): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let me wish for only constant electricity. The poster tho, below me let me see what you will wish.
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by subtlemee(f): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
There's this amount I'm targeting in my savings..i pray it comes to pass this month
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Mznaett: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
sad
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by femsheart(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Love is all I wish for
And or a Surprise Credit alert!
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
There's this amount I'm targeting in my savings..i pray it comes to pass this month

God will come through for you, just believe
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Well, I want an iPhone6 this month... cry

Different strokes, I want an itel S31 and my month will be perfect
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by pizzylee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
DT dangote wud call me to apologise n tell me he is my dad grin grin
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
pizzylee:
DT dangote wud call me to apologise n tell me he is my dad grin grin

Lol, that's one is a dream not a wish undecided
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
femsheart:
Love is all I wish for
And or a Surprise Credit alert!

People like you are the problem we are battling with in this country, make A wish you're here making more than one. Olojukokoro
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Johnflowey1738:
Let me wish for only constant electricity.
The poster tho, below me let me see what you will wish.
See that constant electrity is highly important
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by ikp120(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
My own na just 100k for my business project. sad sad
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
All i want is 5k.... Transportation to work for 3weeks
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by dacovajnr: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
That someone Stops and hand over 10million check to me and say your prayers are being answered embarassed embarassed
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
That someone Stops and hand over 10million check to me and say your prayers are being answered embarassed embarassed
Even a bounced cheque?
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by dacovajnr: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Even a bounced cheque?
Baami why lah, embarassed So you mean God sef fit play person wayo? Haba!
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Boxer007(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Shadedtee:
Good evening peeps, let's discuss

What's that one thing you need to make this Month a perfect one for you? Someone might decide to make your wish come true, you never can tell

I need jacksparrOw127 sitting on my lap taking pictures with me while kissing his neck
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by SINZ: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2017
L0velyn, just give me Lovelyn..
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2017
My wish is for my moms burial to go successfully oooh.without any problem of any kind.

Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by SINZ: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My wish is for my moms burial to go successfully oooh.without any problem of any kind.

Sorry for your loss dear. smiley
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Uhmmm,I just want to get an alert of 100k in my bank account every month...

Ibelieve
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
God should save me from confused Fvckboys cheesy grin

Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:

This your wish dey bam oooo cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Divay22(f): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2017
I don't know....lemme just keep this space first
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

Sorry for your loss dear. smiley

Okay
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I wish for a gionee M5
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Purpletee(f): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Quick recovery for my mum and an itel s31
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:

Loool, amen
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Purpletee:
Quick recovery for my mum and an itel s31

By his stripes your mum is healed ljn
Re: Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish by Shadedtee: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:

This your wish dey bam oooo cheesy grin cheesy tongue

No be small thing

Photos!! See What This Guy Too Posted On Facebook After Sleeping With His Girl / 5 Ways Career Wives Are A Disadvantage To Marriage And Family / She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next??