Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. (3893 Views)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Girlfriends Are Liabilities!!! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 31, 2019
it is the wisest and smartest thing to do.

make sure she has access to all your accounts... give her ur ATM pin code as well. Make sure u do that.

Dont let these financial institutions embezzle the proceeds of a man's sweat when his God calls him to the afterlife.

Out of selfishness and stingyness some men will rather abandon their billions to the bank than make their wives signatory to these fat accounts or even have access to it through the joint setup.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Babaalata: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2019
This guy again grin
So is it a crime for a lady to work, earn money and make her boyfriend or husband signatory to her account?
What happens to gender equality?

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by yinkus6750(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2019
OP, what are you saying?
With wifey, its OK.
Girlfriend? That's suicidal.
She will clean you up, dump you, and move on.
You want sniper to start selling again?

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
yinkus6750:
OP, what are you saying? With wifey, its OK. Girlfriend? That's suicidal. She will clean you up, dump you, and move on. You want sniper to start selling again?
lol, I dont think so bro
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:
This guy again grin
So is it a crime for a lady to work, earn money and make her boyfriend or husband signatory to her account?
not a crime at all for a lady to work... u know what they say about life expectancy for the male folks... say what, say what anything can happen and all the trillions will be sitting there.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

make sure she has access to all your accounts... give her ur ATM pin code as well. Make sure u do that.

Dont let these financial institutions embezzle the proceeds of a man's sweat when his God calls him to the afterlife.

Out of selfishness and stingyness some men will rather abandon their billions to the bank than make their wives signatory to these fat accounts or even have access to it through the joint setup.

Thank me later.
..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by chiommy123(f): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Very important my dear

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Babaalata: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:
not a crime at all for a lady to work... u know what they say about life expectancy for the male folks... say what, say what anything can happen and all the trillions will be sitting there.

Anybody can go anytime bro. You can both have a joint account that you contribute a percentage of your earnings
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:

Anybody can go anytime bro. You can both have a joint account that you contribute a percentage of your earnings
what about main account... will u still insist on personalizing it
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Babaalata: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:
what about main account... will u still insist on personalizing it

If she doesn't have this mentality of your money is our money and my money is my money, then we will both have access to each other's account.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by cooooooks(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Wouldn't a will solve this problem?

Once you get married or even before, write a will.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:

If she doesn't have this mentality of your money is our money and my money is my money, then we will both have access to each other's account.
simple. u just hit it !!!
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
Wouldn't a will solve this problem?

Once you get married or even before, write a will.
A typical African man thinks a WILL is a waste of time. He actually thinks he will live forever!!!
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by cooooooks(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Lool. Well we better change that view

chenzen:
A typical African man thinks a WILL is a waste of time. He actually thinks he will live forever!!!
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by BlueAir: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2019
[sup][/sup]
yinkus6750:
OP, what are you saying?
With wifey, its OK.
Girlfriend? That's suicidal.
She will clean you up, dump you, and move on.
You want sniper to start selling again?
the guy just felt like opening a thread
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
Lool. Well we better change that view
yeah... there s need to
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAir:
the OP opens nice threads
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Offpoint: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2019
You're right op, so that they'll poison before you hit 60.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Offpoint:
You're right op, so that they'll poison before you hit 60.
haba ! ladies ain't that cruel
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by skywalker240(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
If you had only mentioned wife, i would've considered your write up to a little extent, adding girlfreind is crystal clear stupidity.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2019
undecided Not a badt reasoning after all....
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

Thank me later.
Point of correction Wife only not girlfriend
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

Point of correction Wife only not girlfriend
I mean both wives and girlfriends.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:
If you had only mentioned wife, i would've considered your write up to a little extent, adding girlfreind is crystal clear stupidity.
lol
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by kense88: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

Thank me later.
Who is this feminist
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
kense88:
Who is this feminist
huh?
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by AfroKnight: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Chenzen, why girlfriends?
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by cassbeat(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

Thank me later.
What about the children sir if one doesn't want to make ones wife his signatory to his account
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
AfroKnight:
Chenzen, why girlfriends?
for transparency... for protection... u av to protect ur monies
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2019
cassbeat:
What about the children sir if one doesn't want to make ones wife his signatory to his account
cool too
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:
This guy again grin

You don't understand this post. Read again. I used to ask myself, I have 6000$ in my payoneer account only me know the password. If I go out and die what happens to the funds.

That's the essence of this post.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2019
chenzen:

Thank me later.

Ideally, this is how it's supposed to be. In a UNION. Complete honesty and transparency between the couple.

But deceit, heartbreak, unfaithfulness, zero maturity and so on is what most relationships are about these days, so your advice will only be met with ridicule and scepticism.

And your approach is imposing, making it one-sided also, without highlighting the benefits of your advice.

It won't work in some cases.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Some Guys Masturbate On Daily Basis? / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.