Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament (16667 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Our Wives —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by jagorinho: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
any Eze ndi IGbo outside Igbo land is inconsequential so u just flog an individual imagine fear Yoruba flogging an Eze in east omo na suicide na .at least Igbo's leave their comfort to your land even to the point of becoming Eze of the settlers over there in akure ,if Yoruba try anything like Oba of Yoruba in any Igbo territory kai suya ll become cheap in the market we ll flood your bodies in the market
old bloody chest beater, at least go and rescue your women and children from the rampaging fulani instead of wasting your remaining 4.5 mb here
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2017
jagorinho:

old bloody chest beater, at least go and rescue your women and children from the rampaging fulani instead of wasting your remaining 4.5 mb here
your Oba is in kuje and your here chest beating like s gorilla beaten by rain
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by alaskido(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Make una dey there dey lament. Don't go and protect and defend yourself. Make una dey wait for Police or Army that is being controlled by the Fulani president.

My advice is for you guys to organise a vigilante group, buy them guns and kill any Fulani who grazes on your farmland or rapes your girls. Go and ask FAYOSE how he tamed the fulanis in Ekiti.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by jagorinho: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
your Oba is in kuje and your here chest beating like s gorilla beaten by rain
Your lord and savior kanu is the GCFR of kuje prison and it wont change till next decade.You are a shameless man,your people are being raped per second billing by the very people you hate most,all you could shout is "afonja".
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by donbenz(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
ipods are just useless people. angry
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by mvem(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2017
cstr151:

Don't you think the more important issue is what YOUR president buhari is doing to resolve this ?
According to you from whatever strange logic you use, buhari is the best thing since sliced bread. So what is he doing to resolve this and is it actually working?
You are always yapping about how the SE hates buhari, isn't this a valid reason? There has been a proliferation of herdsmen attacks in the south east since your president took office. It was formerly restricted to benue state and the north.
...then igbos should be called cowards...how will a foreigner come and rape your women and chase villagers then all u could do is cry and beg for aid......am proud igbo but i hate seeing in news when community beg for this kind of menance, just do the needful....people can only take u for granted if they consider u weak
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by yemmit90: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
DPsalmist2:

They're are trying to tell us that fulanis leave the most arable lands in Nigeria up north/middlebelt and come down to an erosion filled land which is least suitable for nomadic herding in Nigeria.
Do you also notice that there are hardly any picture evidence of dead bodies and destroyed properties unlike the middlebelt and North?

Exactly my point. you rarely see them in large numbers in the South. it is either one or two directing hundreds of cows. There was a day i stopped on the road to met with one, he was very friendly and looked scared when he saw me. I asked him numerous questions about the business. it was then i discovered most of them were hired by their masters(both Yoruba and Fulani).
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by willibounce1(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
cstr151:
And amidst all the noise, nobody especially the afonja zombies have bothered to call out the useless man they call president. It is inncocent Igbo civilians that should protect themselves.

Lol...is this not what you do when you hear same news happening in south West? You guys come online bragging about how you don't accept such nonsense in biafrua.d land no how afonjas are cowards. We all know the hausa/Fulani herdsmen enjoy the support of the security forces and that's why they think they can do anything they like. That's the reason it is necessary to protect yourselves. You don't want your wives and daughters giving birth hausa /fulani breeds. I can assure you no arrests will be made. But the moment the Igbos fight back, the police will go on a killing and arresting spree of ipods. Go and ask the people in ile ife. They are in Abuja now waiting to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jetleeee:
Sad news mehn. Don't they have vigilantes in those parts a la OPC? By the way, what are ipob youths (Anambra branch) doing about this?

They better do something fast about this instead of wasting time on NL 24-7 forming keyboard Shinobis.

See, let me just tell y'all now. Seun won't award any of y'all Akpu defender of the year.

I don talk my own. A word is enough for the wise
They have not seen anything, rape na small thing sef.Sebi them happy say Ife boys wey wan stop some wicked people were arrested few weeks ago.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by silentdomain(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
The silence of buhari is deafening. This herdsmen oppress from North to Atlantic Ocean. It's better people guide themselves.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
icedfire:
Let them continue to lament, as if lamenting can solve anything. I won't tell them the right thing to do because I don't want my account banned but I know the men in the community know the right thing to go instead of lamenting
You don't want your account banned? Aren't you more of a coward? Just asking.

Please mention my #Monica
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by asamaigho(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cjrane2:
Why can't communities organize themselves as vigilantes and protect their farms and girls?

Waiting for Police or army to help you under a Fulaniherds man president is living in a fool's paradise. he wouldn't even condemn the actions of his people talk-more ask police to stop it.

cos ogbia are cowards, all they can do is to rant on nairaland.
who know,they may be waiting for their dilector.
I hope that one day their chest beating purse carrying warriors will adopt the Ile ife(Yoruba) courage.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by pokipoki: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
My brother, no be small Keyboard Shinobos oo!

See what one who claims to be from Anambra was telling me on another thread earlier.. I couldn't stop laughing. . cheesy

Pray tell, how do you sympathise with someone who types such epic trash? cheesy
He obviously don't know much about benue people. Benue people are very law abiding and do not take matters to into their hands. They repect constituted authority.
If you want to talk of war and policing, a lot benue indigenes are in Nigeria armed forces and police since independence.
It's so sad that the governor the people look up to for security and growth has failed them completely.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by pokipoki: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
What people don't understand is that Buhari cannot do anything concerning fulani movement in Nigeria. Simply because he would be trampling of their fundamental right.
The irony of this is that the more this fulani herdsmen move around, the more the violence committed against local communities.
My thinking is that state governments have a significant role to play in regulating cattle business in their states.
The states can decide if they actually want cattle and it's related business in their jurisdiction. if a state decided in favour of cattles business in their jursidiction, it must be regulated. Thus, fulani herdsmen whould be registered, business location would be specified and they would be subjected to tax payment.
Personally, I believe this will prevent their usual wandering all over Nigeria which wrecks havoc all over the place.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by andyanders: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cjrane2:
Why can't communities organize themselves as vigilantes and protect their farms and girls?

Waiting for Police or army to help you under a Fulaniherds man president is living in a fool's paradise. he wouldn't even condemn the actions of his people talk-more ask police to stop it.

This is pure nonsense. Why not fight back and drive them out of your community. They rape and kill your people and your community cannot fight back and the only way is for you guys to come online to ask the government to defend you. Which government will defend you guys? Nonsense. If you like, allow them pregnant your wife and children too.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by oluwadubem: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Look at the hatred this 3 nigeria is showcasing here,after some niggaz from indian/s.a read a thread like this how will they b seeing us,when they start killing us all we do is wailing xenophob!a when igbos/hausas/yoruba don't want there fellow folks death,this hatred will even continue to lived among us till eternity,de only way to liberate 9ja is to divide de country blive or leave it....#

doh I don't really blive 9ja media in some occasions bcuz they can make your best friend turn to ur enemy....

#peace#
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by bdauran: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is liar. Herdsmen don't have that power there. It is just a blackmailing
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Nowenuse: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
obyno417:
Na WA oo so Fulani men are now above all communities? Can't communities protect them selves anymore? If u guys can't fight for your farm lands and women stay and allow Fulani take over your lands. But why are Fulani men not terrorizing northern parts of Nigeria? I have never heard of Fulani men raping and killing in sokoto,zamfara,kano,bida,kastina,etc

Exactly. They only terrorize southernerns, middlebelt and northern christian communities.
We christians and southernerns are busy fightinh each other over tribe.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Kirigidi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. vigilantees have already been drafted to the said community. anyway.you are just a kid.you don't know how we roll down here.

CC:ruggedized1
Chest-beaters!
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by reliablenenge1: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
You people should be there lamenting fools. Pick up yourself and wipe those bastard out of the surface of the earth
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tunchi014(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Is that not the same way they allowed women to lead the Aba Riot and the massacre that followed it.

That was the same the men were shielding themselves with women and children, they were confiscating and eating the food they should have given to their women and children, leading to the death of over 3million innocent women and children.

... A wise man once said " Silence Is D Best Answer 4 A Fool"... so i,ll keep quiet. Have a nice day.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tunchi014(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dreamwaker:
That part of the country are trouble makers. They will look for trouble and when trouble come they will be shouting up and down. I wonder what they did to the herdsmen this time.
.. Think b4 u talk, not d other way round. Have a nice day.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tunchi014(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. vigilantees have already been drafted to the said community. anyway.you are just a kid.you don't know how we roll down here.

CC:ruggedized1
... True.true.true.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by winj: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Well, now you know how the Indonesians feel when ibo drug dealers poison and kill their citizens.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by ZelibeKristein: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
cstr151:
And amidst all the noise, nobody especially the afonja zombies have bothered to call out the useless man they call president. It is inncocent Igbo civilians that should protect themselves.

Shameless man, keep screaming afonja everywhere while they ra.pe your mother. It seems you have been cursed from womb to blame afonja for your misfortune. Continue

2 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by ZelibeKristein: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
insult an Oba in kuje prison I think this Is the height of slavery upon your loyalty to your masters up north yet your services are considered not enough to kiss their shoes

You are a disgrace to the eboes. You cant even condemm fulani that ra.ped your mother, you are already blaming afonja. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by ycat: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
And you known obsessive pathological liars should be taken seriously? You are in denial. I hope you ibos come to your senses before you are completely wiped out of by the fulani. There's no such thing as "Yoruba Muslim" just Yoruba.
KINGOFTHEEAST:
anything from Yoruba land shouldn't be taken serious ,the only place Fulani's attacked Igbos is in the skull of a Yoruba muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover Fraudsters’ Den In Ogun (picture) / CJTF Members Killed In Benue By Gunmen During Meeting. Graphic Photos / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.