Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Dino And The Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino And The Yorubas (792 Views)

Prophesy Concerning Alhaji Abubakar, Senator Dino And COZA Pastor / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo / Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino And The Yorubas by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2017
my observation is a short one and snappy ....i have seen countless threads trying to pull down dino Malaye achievements , from nysc certificate to Abu certificate e.t.c and I ask why all these attacks ? the v.c of abu has come out to clear the air what other clarification do you need or is it because he didn't say what we wanted to hear and for that he has been compromised? ever since dino attacked tinubu's wife in the national assembly ,dino has known no peace its either Yorubas dig udep his cars and cribs demanding to know where he got the money from yet the turn blind eyes to the owner of half of Lagos ,oriental hotel and the highest shareholder of Lagos. Yoruba I thought dino is Yoruba by extension and here on nairaland we see comments like YORUBAS DONT INSULT THEIR OWN IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY .why all these ? treat dino as you treat tinubu be fair in life so that nature and life can see you too

1 Like

Re: Dino And The Yorubas by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Dino And The Yorubas by emi14: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Tell them. Worshippers of names and personalities.
Re: Dino And The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Op, can you tell me a yoruba senator that has successfully scuttled the chance of his brother from being the governor of his state, attacked his colleagues(Remi tinubu and Manager), openly insult' a former president(Obj), without a contituency office ,serving as a body guard to a senate president, attacked Tinubu of which "your fayose" couldn't even dare and flaunt his wealth/loot online as if he is competing with OBO?
A real yoruba is omo-oluwabi to the core and we will never celebrate anything short of that.
Yorubas are sane and don't behave like Dino...mind you, dino is from my home town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino And The Yorubas by Basic123: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
my observation is a short one and snappy ....i have seen countless threads trying to pull down dino Malaye achievements , from nysc certificate to Abu certificate e.t.c and I ask why all these attacks ? the v.c of abu has come out to clear the air what other clarification do you need or is it because he didn't say what we wanted to hear and for that he has been compromised? ever since dino attacked tinubu's wife in the national assembly ,dino has known no peace its either Yorubas dig udep his cars and cribs demanding to know where he got the money from yet the turn blind eyes to the owner of half of Lagos ,oriental hotel and the highest shareholder of Lagos. Yoruba I thought dino is Yoruba by extension and here on nairaland we see comments like YORUBAS DONT INSULT THEIR OWN IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY .why all these ? treat dino as you treat tinubu be fair in life so that nature and life can see you too
I thought the children of renowned coward,Ojukwu owns lagos.How come a yoruba man owns half of lagos and also be the largest st shareholder...lolz..if you want to be tribalistic let it be factual and practical.

4 Likes

Re: Dino And The Yorubas by Emycord: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Guseh:
Op, can you tell me a yoruba senator that has successfully scuttled the chance of his brother from being the governor of his state, attacked his colleagues(Remi tinubu and Manager), openly insult' a former president(Obj), without a contituency office ,serve as a body guard to a senate president, attacked Tinubu of which your fayose couldn't even dare and flaunt his wealth/loot online as if he is competing with OBO? A real yoruba is omo-oluwabi to the core and we will never celebrate anything short of that. Yorubas are sane and don't behave like Dino...mind you, dino is from my home town.
your fayose? Pls explain

(1) (Reply)

Baba Dance Steps When Rochas Visited Him Yesterday. / Planned Demolition Of Mosques,fayose Is Playing With Fire Says MURIC(Photos) / Jubilation, Excitement Greet News Of Calabar-itu Reconstruction Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.