Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Was Beaten To Death On The Way To Deliver Goods To Customers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jumia Delivery Man Was Beaten To Death On The Way To Deliver Goods To Customers (423 Views)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Was Beaten To Death On The Way To Deliver Goods To Customers by danchiwasco: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
This is sad news as this delivery man with of online marketing store, Jumia, Mr. Chukwuma Eleje, has been killed in a house on Ada George Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on his way to be delivering two .......

full storry @ https://dannychikere..jp/2017/03/jumia-delivery-man-was-beaten-to-dirth.html

(1) (Reply)

How #keepthechangebae Trend Started / 10 Amazing Natural Remedies For Breast Saggy / Must View As Runtown's Baby Mama Releases Her Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.