Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? (663 Views)

How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? / Nairalanders Save Me From This Confusion. / This Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Good morning NLanders,

Since last week Sunday, my libido has been high, my woman and I have been having frequent sexual intercourse, and ofcourse adding our usual annal sex to it. I literarily have been having sexx.x from Sunday till Thursday. On that faithful following friday, I was trying to do pre-intimacy b4 we started, so as I throbbed my left finger into our anu.s, which I normally do, she immediately said my nail was sharp, which isnt, and said I should stop. I stopped, but noticed the annal opening was a bit opened,but wasnt too sure, then we continued with our Romance, kissing, touching etal. Then I figured out throughout the vaginal intercourse we had, we normally end it with annnal, but she decided to continue with vaginal and make me explode b4 we end with annal, please note that this suspicions were not there during this time, I only observed after the final stage of where my suspicion began to rise. B4 I could explode, I demanded we change pattern, as soon as I entered, I knew the hole was different, it was free and could not feel that gripping tightness. That was when I started having suspicion of probably a body change or (I just dont want to think about it) That shes cheating.

Please mind you Nlanders, dont condemn me, if you love a woman and cherish her, you dont want any other man to come for her or enjoying her with you, you know what it feels like if something occurs and the thought of that streams through your mind. The strap on artificial pe.nis replacement i bought was not good, so we couldnt use it, so there wouldnt be any thought of if that could be what has gaped her, infact while using the one I threw away, it does not gape her even after several usage, in which I myself have average size pe.nis that is not even fat enough to cause a gape.

Dear Nlander's, I do not like jumping into silly conclusions, but to say that am not worried would be a lie. As at yesternight, we did the same thing, and behold, the an.us feels more stretched than last friday which was the last time we had until yesternight. Now my thought is, could it have been the constant annal sex we had from Sunday till Thursday that may have caused it to stretch, but technically I dont have the girth to cause such, does anyone have the medical knowledge of that part of the body changing in such manner? Or could it be that shes probably being stretched out by someone else? I actually did use style to tell her yesterday that her body feels a bit free, she also concured that she was not feeling me inside of her, that shook my spine to learn, so I stylishly asked what may have caused it, she said she does not know, but later stated that she has stopped doing kegel exercises, which I know she does not do, we live together, never have gone to the gym and does not do anything as such since I married her, that was where worried gripped me the more.

Nlander's, abeg, I need una thoughts here.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
You do know the Kegels are done internally, right? As in, INSIDE THE BODY, so of course you wouldn't know about it, unless she told you about it. I'm having a hard time believing this. I think it's a crude joke & the part to decipher/punchline is that the Kegels aren't done at the gym.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Frolic: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Well, can't you guys talk about it? You can avoid all these silly suspicions giving you damned collywobbles by opening up on your observations ykno...btw, Oga are u on holiday from work or something? That ur libido no be here o cheesy
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by babz007(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2017
hmmm sincerely speaking ur woman is either cheating on you or she is masturbating with a Love Machine larger than ur p3nis. you see the anus is a very tight opening which needs constant intrusions to make it come lose, if you have been fvcking ur babe frm her anus, then her anal muscles is supposed to close and tighten up ur p3nis, but a situation whereby her anal muscles her getting lose the then you need to watch ur back. mind you kegel exercise her men for vaginal tightening but not anal tightening
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
Well, can't you guys talk about it? You can avoid all these silly suspicions giving you damned collywobbles by opening up on your observations ykno...btw, Oga are u on holiday from work or something? That ur libido no be here o cheesy
If u don't mind can you tell me your gender, and relationship status?
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
You do know the Kegels are done internally, right? As in, INSIDE THE BODY, so of course you wouldn't know about it, unless she told you about it. I'm having a hard time believing this. I think it's a crude joke & the part to decipher/punchline is that the Kegels aren't done at the gym.

Yea true I don't know if kegels are done internally or how it is done, that's why I mentioned gym, I am being sincere here, but then why is it such a different case in the last 5 years sis? Please consider that, its just plain weird and unusual.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbarrett:

Yea true I don't know if kegels are done internally or how it is done, that's why I mentioned gym, I am being sincere here, but then why is it such a different case in the last 5 years sis? Please consider that, its just plain weird and unusual.

Hmmm...IDK.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:

If you read my post well, I stated I asked her and she said at first she didn't know why its loose. And then I tried to put words in her mouth by stating that, could it have been that the constant annal sex is the cause of this, which she replied that maybe. Then she made the kegel statement later which I really don't know anything about.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
What are you complaining about?, you've been having anal for some time. On the long run it's meant to stretch. Where you expecting it to remain the same?. Secondly, was there ever a time you used artificial pénis strap on her?.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
babz007:
hmmm sincerely speaking ur woman is either cheating on you or she is masturbating with a Love Machine larger than ur p3nis. you see the anus is a very tight opening which needs constant intrusions to make it come lose, if you have been fvcking ur babe frm her anus, then her anal muscles is supposed to close and tighten up ur p3nis, but a situation whereby her anal muscles her getting lose the then you need to watch ur back. mind you kegel exercise her men for vaginal tightening but not anal tightening

We don't have a Love Machine, and like I said, the artificial men strap on I normally use was thrown away. So there is no way she could have been masturbating with a Love Machine. Your second statement is exactly my point judging from my post, thought I have been consistently doing it for over 5 days which the opening in and out was normal as I have always felt it, then the 7th day, it was a complete feeling, so loose that even she herself said she was not feeling me inside. Watching my back now is another thing, women are very smart when it comes to uncovering infidelity.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
What are you complaining about?, you've been having anal for some time. On the long run it's meant to stretch. Where you expecting it to remain the same?. Secondly, was there ever a time you used artificial pénis strap on her?.

I have been doing it with her for 5 years, there is no time it stretched, why now, that's my wonder. We use the strap on when it was available, and it didn't still stretch her as much as I have recently experienced.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Medunah: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
You guys had sex non stop for 5 days??

Mehn, you guys re the real MVPs
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbarrett:

I have been doing it with her for 5 years, there is no time it stretched, why now, that's my wonder. We use the strap on when it was available, and it didn't still stretch her as much as I have recently experienced.
You don't expect an anal that's constantly fùcked with both your normal dick size and an artificial strap not to stretch?, perhaps this was the time. Coupling the fact that you were constantly hitting it for the last one week.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Frolic: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbarrett:

If you read my post well, I stated I asked her and she said at first she didn't know why its loose. And then I tried to put words in her mouth by stating that, could it have been that the constant annal sex is the cause of this, which she replied that maybe. Then she made the kegel statement later which I really don't know anything about.
oh okay, I didn't read your post well (my bad) but she might have been up to some kegel's who knows? ,or she might be getting strafed by some bulkier magic wands, who knows. Either ways, dont you dare leave that girl after all these years of "torture" . Calm down, get her back to her purported kegel days, wait for the ass to tighten up and progress with your free rideswink
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by Frolic: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Michellekabod:

If u don't mind can you tell me your gender, and relationship status?

I do mind, sorry.
Re: Can Someone Decipher This Confusion? by gbarrett: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frolic:
oh okay, I didn't read your post well (my bad) but she might have been up to some kegel's who knows? ,or she might be getting strafed by some bulkier magic wands, who knows. Either ways, dont you dare leave that girl after all these years of "torture" . Calm down, get her back to her purported kegel days, wait for the ass to tighten up and progress with your free rideswink

I feel you, and whats magic wand? Just worried another man aint dicking that ass cos its strictly mine, the thought of it alone can make hitler commit suicide. Na sin not go get fat long prickkk again? Average size aint doing nada in this regards man.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Embarassing Moment? / Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors / This Is Child Abuse: See Pre-wedding Photo Making Everyone Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.