Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors (665 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by marvin902(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
Since we're in the era of sliding into DMs, after Banky W told
us how he got Adesua tripping, a renowned Nigerian Lawyer
and Author, Chidera Okolie, has opened her DM to potential
suitors, outlining 10 conditions that are to be met.
Here's what she wrote;
"Attention!!
Good morning
The DM is now open for applications!
However the following should be noted.
1. Certain greetings like "Hi baby", "Good morning my angel"
"Hi love" has never been, and will never be responded to. For
the singular reason we are not acquainted (not yet)
2. Please do not bother applying if your handle is, or similar to
any of these @emekatoomuchmoney @Taiwobillionaire
@Jiderunningthings @TheDonOfLagos @DonMoney
@Sexyforthegirls @JoeSexyAss @Mikesixpacks
3. Also, avoid me if the first picture I'll see on your page is a
shirtless six packs (I'll droll but that's it...nothing personal) or
a stack of money or goldchains.
4. Go straight to the point...don't use my publications as a
reference point. "Hi, my name is Obinna Kunle Musa. Can I
know you better?"
"I would like to get your book and your number to stay in
touch for updates" ( crook).
5. All denominations and tribes are welcome. (Foreign
nationals included)
6. Do not abbreviate like a college kid."Hi, my name z John.
Pliz snd ur numba. I'll lyk 2 stay in touch" is a no no!!!!
"Hi, my name is John. Please send your number. I'll like to
stay in touch"
7. I speak my dialect fluently. Don't be afraid to "famz" me in
igbo language if you can
8. A humorous, artistic, sarcastic or witty individual will stand
a greater chance.. (But if you are not....pleaseeeeeee...don't
try)
9. Please keep whatever your pastor said to you to yourself.
God is yet to speak to me about you.
10. Finally, keep it simple...or you'll lose me at "hello".
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!
Thank you"

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2017
grin

Sinz i can feel this is ur calling cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeeeg, make IG acct now and slide her ur veiny DM tongue

1 Share

Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 05, 2017
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by mikky4764(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2017
Her conditions are not bad
Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 05, 2017
Let me Open my Own DM and give conditions... Life is beautiful with rules grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by SINZ: 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sin.z i can feel this is ur calling cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeeeg, make IG acct now and slide her ur veiny DM tongue

She posesseth not a sizeable booty to lead the son of man down the pleasurable path of horngry pleashing!

For it is written that an ass that filleth the hand maketh glad the squeezer: but a flat booty is a reproach unto the owner. grin (Gospel according to SIINZ. Chapter 3:33.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by flames007(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
What's she feeling lyk dishing out 10 commandment.
Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by Nobody: 12:56am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:

She posesseth not a sizeable booty to lead the son of man down the pleasurable path of horngry pleashing!

For it is written that an ass that filleth the hand maketh glad the squeezer: but a flat booty is a reproach unto the owner. grin (Gospel according to SIINZ. Chapter 3:33.)

cry cry cry

Re: Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors by SINZ: 7:13am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cry cry cry

Morning ma'am sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Romanic Names U Call Ur Spouse. / The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. / Ay’s Wife Slams Pregnant Freda Francis "Leave My Family Alone" - See Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.