Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,731 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? (2193 Views)

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by sweetsandy4luv(f): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
2 Solid Years After Election: Do You Think Nigerians Made Costly Mistake Voting Buhari In As Their President?

We try to gather reactions of Nigerians home and abroad, looking at the current economic situation of the country under President Buhari's administration two years after he was voted in as president. Do you think you made any mistake voting for him?

Drop your comment below…
Source>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/2017/03/29/2-solid-years-election-think-nigerians-made-costly-mistake-voting-buhari-president-drop-comment/

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by tobiit(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
we requested for change. we had change so we should learn to live with it. the tenure will be over soon where Nigerians will get the opportunity again and I hope we will not take the same wrong steps.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
I stand with my President...... the only regret i have was not voting Buhari in and wasted 4 years on Jonathan and his gang of thieves. It could have been much better now.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by BrutalJab: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
It was a very big mistake.

I never voted for the dullard sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Mynd44: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
From PDP's official handle

CC TonyeBarcanista

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by ConqueredWest: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Those attempting suicide under Buhari,can explain better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by sweetsandy4luv(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2017
na wa ooh
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by papparatzzi2013: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Best decision ever.

Sending the corrupt , clueless and shoeless Mandela of Otuoke back to his village sweetens my belle. grin grin grin grin

We will vote for him again in 2019. People from the gully eroded land of red mud can vote for whoever they like, just like 2015. Majority will always have their way and minorities can only have their say.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Mynd44:

CC TonyeBarcanista
Una Don rig am with una magomago app and software....

No problem... 2019 will be day of judgement

4 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Mynd44: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Una Don rig am with una magomago app and software....

No problem... 2019 will be day of judgement
Rig what? Please chop your L in peace
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Jabioro: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
What you can't give or cause to be an instant change, you rather live with it or move away.. till your desirable change arrived..

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by profhezekiah: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't knw abt Buhari because I dont vote him but I regret voting d useless and rogue ambode because he is a scum
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by stonemasonn: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think it was a mistake. I won't be thinking like this if not that I'm worried bout the devastation caused by the Fulani herdsmen. As for the economy I'll give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari has always been a mistake.

He is currently on Life support in Aso rock that's why we ve not seen nor heard from him in weeks

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Aufbauh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Buhari has always been a mistake.

He is currently on Life support in Aso rock that's why we ve not seen nor heard from him in weeks

Please we are not on "Radio Biafra".
Be well guided!
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aufbauh:

Please we are not on "Radio Biafra".
Be well guided!
who is this zoneB

5 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mynd44:
Rig what? Please chop your L in peace
God pass una
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
.Nigerians be like grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by naijaboy756: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just like asking if Abuja is the capital on Nigeria.. Na wa o
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by madridguy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks for bursting their lies.

Mynd44:

CC TonyeBarcanista
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by omolami: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF DOUBT IT WAS A BIG AND REGRETABLE MISTAKE. NIGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN SO DIVIDED, HUNGER HAS NEVER BEEN SO TERRIBLE AS TO SEND PEOPLE COMITTING SUICIDE, NEPOTISM HAS NEVER BEEN SO PRONOUNCED, BIGOTRY HAS NEVEN BEEN SO ELEVATED AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION HAS NEVER BEEN SO ONE SIDED

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah we actually made a great Mistake. Insha Allah we gonna kick his ass out 2019. Munyi kuskure sosai Gaskia

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Jodha(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Those that voted him.. They know... "it's the biggest mistake of their life and they'll live to regret it forever"

Reminds me of one mallam.. When I was in Abj.. Even after the fact that Goodluck placed one of his sons in scholarship.. And give the other one a place in the army.. Because he was a Muslim.. He said it was buhari he'll vote.. He campaigned for apc.. Even to the extent he placed.. Apc flag in his house...
Immediately buhari came into power.. He removed his son from scholarship.. And removed the other one from army.. My niggur jejely removed the apc flag..
He's now complaining that he never knew it will be like this..

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Only Fools and idiots are still supporting this government

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Only Fools and idiots are still supporting this government

Sweeping statement is only carried out by senseless person.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
I never and will never ever regret voting him as a president and beside, comes 19 he is still my favourite. grin
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by fallout87: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
chakula:

Sweeping statement is only carried out by senseless person.

Unless it is 100% factual.

Only a senseless person will think it is not.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by kingzizzy: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Im very happy that me and most of my fellow Igbos did not vote for the gworo chewing cattle rearer. We knew he was going to be a disaster just as he was during his first stint in Government House. He lived up to his reputation as a clueless dullllard.

But the worst is yet to come. Some people think that Buharis administeration is a disappointment, just wait for his second term. Nobody works during their second term, there is nothing to work for, they are not coming back. So if Buhari's first term is a disaster, his second term will be a Tsunami.

And as we all know, the entire North and their Yoruba friends will all queue up once again to re-elect the cattle rearer back just like they did in 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
fallout87:

Unless it is 100% factual.

Only a senseless person will think it is not.

What makes thing to be completed as in 100% in this real life? Everything has its shortcomings so that via in your mind that sweeping statement is mainly for senseless people. grin
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by kingzizzy: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
chakula:
I never and will never ever regret voting him as a president and beside, comes 19 he is still my favourite. grin

Dont worry, 2019 is still a long way. If you are buying a bag of Rice for 50,000 by then, you will finally see the light

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
kingzizzy:

Dont worry, 2019 is still a long way. If you are buying a bag of Rice for 50,000 by then, you will finally see the light

Being a farmer that is not my problem. I used to hervest plenty rice for my consumption. I just feel sorry for the people who are much depend on government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds / Nnamdi Kanu Dupes A Man / Biafrexit: Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazurike Meet Asari Dokubo In Bayelsa (MUST WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.