Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? (2215 Views)

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
chakula:

What makes thing to be completed as in 100% in this real life? Everything has its shortcomings so that via in your mind that sweeping statement is mainly for senseless people. grin
Your English sucks like the idiot you support
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Your English sucks like the idiot you support

Face the topic at hand and leave my English. I will oneday write a correct grammar.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
chakula:

Face the topic at hand and leave my English. I will oneday write a correct grammar.

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by chakula: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

I am spending in $ dude.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
chakula:

I am spending in $ dude.

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
God authorized Buhari for now and will order His Messengers to remove him when He's ready.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=55069232][/quote]

Lucifer in action.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by meccuno: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:
Those that voted him.. They know... "it's the biggest mistake of their life and they'll live to regret it forever"

Reminds me of one mallam.. When I was in Abj.. Even after the fact that Goodluck placed one of his sons in scholarship.. And give the other one a place in the army.. Because he was a Muslim.. He said it was buhari he'll vote.. He campaigned for apc.. Even to the extent he placed.. Apc flag in his house...
Immediately buhari came into power.. He removed his son from scholarship.. And removed the other one from army.. My niggur jejely removed the apc flag..
He's now complaining that he never knew it will be like this..
grin
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
profhezekiah:
I don't knw abt Buhari because I dont vote him but I regret voting d useless and rogue ambode because he is a scum
Buhari

Ambode who cannot thief a piece of meat from his mother's pot of soup? Now has become a Thief of Baghdad? Vunderful!!!
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
stonemasonn:
I think it was a mistake. I won't be thinking like this if not that I'm worried bout the devastation caused by the Fulani herdsmen. As for the economy I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

He didn't read economy. He read Military and Soldiers do not give up easily on their aspirations. To Soldiers, to give up is decapitation. That's why Obasanjo remains the best Military Democrat The World has ever known. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
who is this zoneB

We have Zone SE no zoneBiafra in Nigeria, until Kanu replaces Magu as EFCC Chairman.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
omolami:
WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF DOUBT IT WAS A BIG AND REGRETABLE MISTAKE. NIGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN SO DIVIDED, HUNGER HAS NEVER BEEN SO TERRIBLE AS TO SEND PEOPLE COMITTING SUICIDE, NEPOTISM HAS NEVER BEEN SO PRONOUNCED, BIGOTRY HAS NEVEN BEEN SO ELEVATED AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION HAS NEVER BEEN SO ONE SIDED

ETCETERA, ETCETERA.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Amberon: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why did you rush to post when the poll wasnt completed yet?
Mynd44:

Rig what? Please chop your L in peace
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by fallout87: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
orunto27:
That's why Obasanjo remains the best Military Democrat The World has ever known. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Only to someone whose "world" begins and ends in Abeokuta.

Hero worshiping that selfish thief of Prseident who stole more than Yar Adua, GEJ and Buhari's administrations COMBINED.

When you wonder why you have no light. Praise OBJ. He did that for you too

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Jews accused Jesus of Corruption and crucified Him. We have not started to accuse PMB of corruption.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by xandy84: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have an ex gf who argue with me in 2011 that Buhari would have fix Nigeria if he had won the election. fast track to 2015, she voted for Buhari and he won and a year later, she is singing new song of how incompetence Buhari is blah blah blah.
The reality is , Buhari might be a good man but he lack the skills, knowledge, experience or education to government a complex nation like our. Buhari had not own or control any organisation or company except cow, so he can't help himself.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by munezo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
BIGGEST mistake the Nigerian people have ever made so far.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by ilohemmy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is a complete 90% mistake because two years is quite good enough for APC to come up with at least 50% of their promises
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by stonemasonn: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
orunto27:

He didn't read economy. He read Military and Soldiers do not give up easily on their aspirations. To Soldiers, to give up is decapitation. That's why Obasanjo remains the best Military Democrat The World has ever known. He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.
I like Obasanjo now, I hated him b4, but after going through GEJ and now PMB...... sad,man Obasanjo better pass.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ofcourse it was a huge mistake and we should be ready to send Buhari packing in 2019
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by orunto27: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2017
stonemasonn:
I like Obasanjo now, I hated him b4, but after going through GEJ and now PMB...... sad,man Obasanjo better pass.

Thanks for now seeing what I have been watching.
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Adminisher: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2017
xandy84:
I have an ex gf who argue with me in 2011 that Buhari would have fix Nigeria if he had won the election. fast track to 2015, she voted for Buhari and he won and a year later, she is singing new song of how incompetence Buhari is blah blah blah.
The reality is , Buhari might be a good man but he lack the skills, knowledge, experience or education to government a complex nation like our. Buhari had not own or control any organisation or company except cow, so he can't help himself.

It was Jonathan who had the experience abi?
I don't understand this blockheadedness in young people. Please take a sheet of paper and pen. Put your emotions aside and write down. Buhari on the right, Jonathan on the left
Buhari has been GOC, commissioner, state governor, minister of Petroleum, head of state and infrastructure builder, all starting from his late 20s. In the NA they build leadership skills. There has always bern big problem in that institution ( Nigerian Army)but not leadership, managing people or decision making. That is why Buhari, OBJ, Abacha were more effective in real terms than civilian administrations even though they were rough and just as corrupt.

Jonathan; A level teacher, PhD student he claims, he got into NDDC on quota system within the old Rivers State. The man has never run a business, led an organisation , written a social commentary article, led a political movement or anything before Alamiyesegha drove round Porthacourt to look for him to become Deputy Governorship candidate. Patience Jonathan has more entrepreneurial bent, self starter qualities and has formed and run small businesses than her husband.

Why do you people deceive yourselves with LIES or why do you just misinformation yourself because you don't use the right criteria to judge issues?

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by Bizibi(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2017
chakula:

Being a farmer that is not my problem. I used to hervest plenty rice for my consumption. I just feel sorry for the people who are much depend on government.
you used to or you re still harvesting rice.......
Re: 2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? by rose54321: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Yes, however we had no better alternative, so I guess he was to lead us out but NOT to the final land.

I just hope both parties field better candidates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Raids Slaves Auction In Libya(pictures) / Israel Has Given Africans An Ultimatum To Leave Their Country Or Be Imprisoned. / See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.