Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,706 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (52775 Views)

Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by goslowgoslow(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is comic about this?

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
pcei:
This one was especially funny. So, Dino Melaye posted on social media that he was once a hawker, and had to put a tray of groundnuts on his head to prove his point.

5. When he was this petty
To me, this portrays humility
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by OCTAVO: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by 0b10010011: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
He is very childish at getting or diverting attention.

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by popsyleo1: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
I love this man. I personally want him to be my Political god father.
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by sureheaven(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
The future of this country is in jeopardy with this type of leader

3 Likes

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by zainabxel(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
pcei:
In a manner unworthy of a Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye was involved in a fight which left his clothes torn, yet we see him smiling at the camera.

3. Full traditional regalia
Where the pishure
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Miraxzeebility(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
OP FORGOT THE ULTIMATE
Ajeku iya ni o je *singing in melaye's voice*
May you Live Long
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by alfredo4u(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just love my fellow Abusite

Can stop loving you boss
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Victornezzar: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
omofunaab:
Dino is a fool
Den ur d higher type

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Nofuckgiven: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg free the man OP! He and Fayose are the most honest politicians I have ever seen! They also make this contraption called Nigeria a bit bearable for those of us who can't escape it! cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by pkang: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Students always encounter one problem or the other in school.
Dino is one of those.
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by obafemee80(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op,you forgot his latest remix of Hit 'em up grin

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Adamadam: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
You excluded Dino 1, Dino 2 Dino 5 - Dino 10 exotic cars photos.
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by oloyin56: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino please keep giving dem sleepiness nite I mean your enemies. dem nova see anything. pikin wey say him mama no go sleep ni .......
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by wellmax(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
and this...

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Shadowy: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
omofunaab:
Dino is a fool
a very rich fool

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by justiz5(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
pcei:
When someone accuses of you of not been a graduate, Dino Melaye says the best thing is to put on a graduation gown, next time you meet the person.

6. When he taunted Tinubu

https://www.naij.com/1096449-6-photos-show-dino-melaye-a-comedian.html

7. For all ABU graduates gringrin

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by taiwohassan007: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
d man is making his money even though they accuse him of not attending any school at all.....
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by vicmoore(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
kennygee:
The most epic is his latest "Ntoor" video.

And e get children o.

Naija carry load
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by jamace(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino had an inconclusive degree program grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
I love his swag sha...can't watch enough of his last ntoorr video. ...
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by IHate9jerians(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen,i present to you,the "distinguished' Senator Dino and his two phones[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s84e70ydBXA[/url]

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by nkemjacob2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dey shud run a quick psychological test to him
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by charleff512(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Common sense is not common!
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by willibounce1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
The guy is really funny. That his ajekun iya song and dance was just crazy
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bobo yen ti ya werey sha... Aaaaaaaaaah!

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Gerrard59(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino's act albeit funny, is a microcosm of what Nigeria currently is - unserious, frivolous, nonchalant, dulling everywhere.

I pity people who have hope in Nigeria. I see them as hopeless people.
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by Holuwathoby(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Deeypeey:
...as much as I think ds man faked his results..I ve actually liked him for a long tym...
I like his youthful and trouble-making nature.

Good but not for a leader of his calibre.
He is simply unfit...

1 Like

Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by ilohemmy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
He should go on stage with Seyi Law
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by BlackOnassis(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
That is one crazy Afonja i yell ta
Re: 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian by tobrinskilanski: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
pcei:
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West has been in the news as many believe that he is in possession of a fake certificate, among other things.

The controversial senator has continued to taunt people he calls his enemies, even recording a video and putting up a video on social media, in which he said his enemies will be put to shame while dancing.

The video of course went viral, many found it funny, others shameful, while some wondered if this was a Nigerian senator or a comedian. Yet, this is not the first time Dino Melaye has proved that he has great comic talent. Here are some
photos:
1. When he dressed up as a northern
ruler
was his election rigged or the voters in his consistuency love comedy?
It's either one of the two...

...#2019noCOMEDY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.