Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) (2989 Views)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by Dilfgem(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

See more hot photos of her here http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/03/29/check-sultry-lagos-babe-breaking-internet-giant-boobs-photos/
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by iammrjaai(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Daughters of eve.. they are everywhere
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by ojun50(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
iammrjaai:
eve get breast reach like dis

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wetin do her neck?. Even vaseline crew will reject this one cus it isn't beautiful at all.......unless u have a second opinion

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Daughters ofJezebel

Abeg make person roger me vaseline jawe cool
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by olaboy001(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Breaking the internet abi?
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by clerkent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
chaiiii eeeeh make person runyetum Vaseline make i apply for my microphone oooo
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
What foolery is this... Girls now see boobs and ass as an achievement.... Thank God I'm married already sef.
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by Shadowy: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
breaking the internet bawo??
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by pizzylee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
iammrjaai:
av u seen eve b4.....Mr Adam
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by willyo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I see another another XL boobs at the otherside of the car. Bloody Mary... My lips are red.
Re: Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) by gamaliel121(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
What else can she offer except her pussssyyy and breast...? Dutty gyal

(1) (Reply)

Bae Just Broke Up With Me, See Her Reason.. / Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] / Break Up Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.