Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

- Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - (2019 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Nigerian Boyfriends And Nigerian Politicians / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Football Clubs Representation Of Nigerian Boyfriends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
LarryBeryl:

Boyfriends are meant for assistance... Like Fabregas assist Costa!! grin grin grin grin grin

O boy I hail o

1 Like

Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by MasterJoe(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Maychang:

I aint no bro..dude! Dont y'all see the "f" icon?

Did you miss the part i mentioned that Relationship is mutual?
I'm really sorry dear. Forgive my carelessness. On that part you said that relationship is mutual, trust me, you're ghastly correct.
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by MasterJoe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Maychang:
Its obvious Op hasnt fallen in love.

If you eventually do, You would do anything to keep her by your side.

Relationship is give and take. nothing wrong in giving your woman a good treat.

Its just poverty mentality thats some guy's problem.

Rich guys dont bother about all this.
It seems to me a prophetess. Perhaps, maybe you've never had failed visions before now, It is with regret, I inform you that this particular one thus, "Its obvious Op hasnt fallen in love." is errorneous. I mean it cannot hold water.
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by MasterJoe(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Divay22:
you never see girl way you like na make am,because the one way you go do na go plenty pass grin grin

Lol. Ma'am it is because I love her, that is the more reason I'm gonna be fucking passionately interested about my girl self-independence and empowerment.
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Divay22(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=MasterJoe post=55071929]

Lol. Ma'am it is because I love her, that is the more reason I'm gonna be fucking passionately interested about my girl self-independence and empowerment.[/quoteIf that what you'll do...nice one then

1 Like

Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by LordZero(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
MasterJoe:

Your first observation and submission depicts that you have a better grasp of the subject.
Now, telling me if those movies I highlighted are more bad than good is not really the bone of contention. Of course, virtually everything has it pros and cons. Mind you, we're not out for a debate competition or else it will be an endless ding dong battle between the positive and negative effects of those movies.
Sir, If you watch closely, you would noticed that I did not generalized or make those movies a standard or yardstick to follow intoto. I was only concerned and enthralled by the dependency nature the female whites depicts in their movies. At least, in this aspect, we can learn one or two thing. There's no big deal in this.
Oh o.k I get your point. There a lot of things responsible for the overwhelmingly dependent nature of most 9ja girls sha.

It depends on the guys too, if you try to get a girl by buying gifts or spending money to impress her, then expect her to turn you to her bank.
Niqqas should learn how to say no to stuffs they are not comfortable with, no matter what's at stake..

1 Like

Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Fidecoo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
MasterJoe:

I won't dare to try it.
,,,, hmmm oga, you won't even know when you will do more than you can, when you meet the right lady for you. I assumed to be more tougher, but oga I was so shock and surprise when I found myself buying "ALWAYS sanitary, ,,,,,,,,,,,". Pls,dont just underestimate the power of a woman & the loving,caring heart of men (especially nigeria men).
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by robotix: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Maychang:

Now listen to me and listen good. There is nothing wrong in giving but that is not "right" we just do it to express ourselves.

Besides, I haven't even met a Nigerian girl who appreciate such other than seeing the dude as mill ticket or at worse case scenario, a "mumu"

Most Nigerian girls can't identify a guy who truly cares about them. NOPE the can't!!!!
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by jezuzboi(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
MasterJoe:

Sorry bro. You missed it bro. Have you ever imagined a situation where every guy wants to marry a girl that is self-independent and empowered. You know what that means right.

Look, no one is saying that a guy should not take adequate care of his girl. Hell no. But doesn't it ring a bell in your ears, when ladies lay bare their every problems to a boyfriend who isn't even their husband? Come on man! Or do you want it to become an issue similar to the Bible where ladies have to cast all their burdens upon their boyfriends because he cares for them. Hehe!

Lol. Funny guy
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Maychang:

this one de tax die
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
MasterJoe:
Nigerians make life uneasy for them. How on earth did it become a norm for girls to depend on their boyfriends for financial help? You need your hair made and you called your boyfriend? What nonsense! The silly idiot on the other hand won't just send the money to you, he might even come down to your house just to pick you up for the hairdressing. What are we thinking?
He hasn't proposed to you yet but he's already treating you like a wife and as the fool that you're, you cook and wash his clothes! Do you really have brains? Don't you watch foreign movies? Don't you care to learn?
A typical American girl won't ask his boyfriend for money to make her hair. She will just do it! If she needs money, she gets a job or ask her parents! A boyfriend is just a friend, not a caretaker, not a husband, not an employer. Don't you see it in American, Indian, Philippines movies? Boys are only responsible for your safety while on a date! In Nigeria, we do everything wrongly. Gosh!
Anoda stingy boy popping up....men love by giving.
Re: - Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Frolic:
You are quite not so right about this.

We live in different societies from those you are here comparing our girls with and our norms and culture are not that convergent when it comes to things like who plays what role in a relationship. So, if you're broke , know within you your not yet matured enough for commitment. Just mess around if you must and dont catch feelings and you wont have anything up ur medulla to worry about wink
Kudos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did This So I Fvcked Her Styles Up / Lady Exposes All With This "Bad" Wedding Gown {see Photos} / Sexy Lady Comes Online And Says "I Love My Stretch Marks" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.