Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (59311 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman In Kano Hangs Herself On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by koxi: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2017
smartkester:
But wait o.. Her leg is not suspended in the air.. It's resting on the bed.. How did she die by hanging. This picture though.. Am not understanding

Guy I think say na only me dey reason am oo!!
Suicide...abi na murder?
Or something else...?
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Jabioro:
...and the best thought for her is to end it and she end it.. my mother was a barren woman, 27 solid years without child, she never conceived from morning till evening, she married another woman for my father.. at end who laugh last.. According to her she is above 50years before she had me.. good bye.. adieu to the dead

wow! You are a miracle yourself. May God bless you everyday
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:13am On Mar 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Honey,i have been in far TERRIBLE situations .i was rejected,broke,frustrated,depressed but suicuide was the last thing on my mind .I can NEVER contemplate taking my life EVER!

you are a nice person. I see it already
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by brownhawk: 5:17am On Mar 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here's the photo of the childless 38-year-old petty trader, Lovina Odo, who committed suicide by hanging herself with rope tied to a ceiling fan at Umusiome village, Nkpor-agu near Onitsha in Anambra State. Her husband Okechukwu Odo, said he and Lovina had been married for over eight years without a child.

Photo as shared by Ifeanyi Orakwue, OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photo-of-childless-trader-who-committed.html

Read full story here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3711762/childless-woman-commits-suicide-anambra

this is the first time I won't blame a woman for committing suicide. I can picture her preparing that rope on the ceiling with depression and regret. but wait..

irresponsible young ladies, feel free to go aheaf
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by marshmonii: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2017
How sure are we that she commited suicide not mudered, i sugest an autopsy should be carried out...
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Eiyah...It's a pity tho. Don't know if she did but if not, she shld have checked herself thoroughly to see if fibroid developed in her belly cos most times that's what makes young ladies become barren. R.I.P.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by gofnor(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here's the photo of the childless 38-year-old petty trader, Lovina Odo, who committed suicide by hanging herself with rope tied to a ceiling fan at Umusiome village, Nkpor-agu near Onitsha in Anambra State. Her husband Okechukwu Odo, said he and Lovina had been married for over eight years without a child.

Photo as shared by Ifeanyi Orakwue, OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photo-of-childless-trader-who-committed.html

Read full story here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3711762/childless-woman-commits-suicide-anambra

faithless woman

1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2017
That is why you are not her. People deal with pain differently. Stop bragging like you're better than she was. Get lost.

poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage(imagine just having new babies when your bestfriend already has 6 grown up children ) ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Dope.

DrDeji20:

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
You can't kill yourself by resting on the bed. She was murdered.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Tokziby: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2017
smartkester:
But wait o.. Her leg is not suspended in the air.. It's resting on the bed.. How did she die by hanging. This picture though.. Am not understanding

That was the first thing i saw and the back of her neck doesn't looked to be snapped (dislocated from the body). A normal suicide will have the neck snapped and elongated while the head tilts to an angle not straight as we see in the pix. Also when the rope is strangling the neck from where its suspended the body fights to stay alive. In this case the legs are on the bed which will make it difficult for the job to be done cos it will be easier to stand and reduce the force of the rope. How her wrapper is still on her body is beyond me cos she has to struggle before she dies. And its doesnt look like she tied it herself cos its loose and doesnt seems to be falling off.

My Opinion; It looks like a murder case but God knows best.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2017
why are igbo people committing suiccide anyhow that's how one jump into the lagoon in lagos
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Menzy86(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage(imagine just having new babies when your bestfriend already has 6 grown up children ) ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG! *modified * think before you quote me to write rubbish ,i have seen soooo many childless couples .the recent one is my pastor ,d wife gave birth early last year after 14 years of marriage and d baby died 2 days to the dedication ,did she kill herself ?HELL NO! and she's pregnant again now ...Only a coward will take his/her life ! I know it's a shameful and painful situation but taking my own life ?Mbanu !
its NOT even shameful, its only painful and dats just a bit. A couple dat hav been married over 40 yrs close to my parents house NEVER had children n d man was my dad's secondary sch mate! They still living happily till date. There is absolutely no justification for this and I TOTALLY agree wit u!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
I might not support ur action but I salute ur courage.
U came
U saw
U conquered
Salute!!!!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2017
LOL hope they won't blame Buhari again for her bareness..

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by tk4rd: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2017
She "Hanged" herself, but she is still standing on her bed.??
Where is the "Hanging" then.??
Rest in peace woman.
But, I am thinking she was hanged there.
It wasn't her who hanged herself there.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asahnwaKC: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
It's high time our igbo people should learn how to embrace adoption.....if after few years you desperately need a child, adopt one and join others in screaming until yours comes. I know lots of couples growing old with no children.. cry....
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asahnwaKC: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Menzy86:
its NOT even shameful, its only painful and dats just a bit. A couple dat hav been married over 40 yrs close to my parents house NEVER had children n d man was my dad's secondary sch mate! They still living happily till date. There is absolutely no justification for this and I TOTALLY agree wit u!
Wouldn't it have been better if they had adopted ??.....Sometimes even our own blood children neglect their parents....adoption should be embraced.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2017
That woman looks like a grandma, I doubt she's the real lady in question
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Menzy86(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2017
asahnwaKC:

Wouldn't it have been better if they had adopted ??.....Sometimes even our own blood children neglect their parents....adoption should be embraced.
Exactly. D couple I mentioned earlier adopted and they r having absolutely no problems in their old age. Africans have a very narrow perspective of life. Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hornyman(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Is this pic real? how come her legs are still on the bed? Everyone that commit suicide don't have anything under their legs.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Pity any woman looking for the fruit of the womb.
They are always desperate.
They are bound to lose their faith.
Go from one prayer house to another, drink one concoction or the other.
Compounded with the stigma, the nagging from MIL and husband's family..

But I will never kill myself no matter the circumstances.
I will rather act like this 70 year old man smoking pipe and playing music in his destroyed bedroom in Allepo
Yeah I concur.God gives children.God must have been testing her patience.He will be unhappy she gave up so easily.I feel the pains and humiliations she would have been going through.May her soul be accepted in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by spafu(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
May your life remain exactly as Buhari has improved it. May darkness be your bedfellow and may you not see the goodness of a broken day. Your mind yearned for it and your mouth asked for it. Now take it and enjoy what you have brought upon yourself.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace.
how can she rest in peace when she cannot create life but she has taken one my friend all .muderers has their part in the lake of hell.life belong to God!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
RIP to the dead. Blaming her wont solve any problem,she's now facing judgment.

To my dear TTC women,just hang in there. Where there is life,there's hope. May God wipe your tears soonest. You will conceive,carry and delivers your own babies according to your heart desires because the Lord said so.

TTC is a tough journey and this is a wake up call for us to Support all our TTC families. What they pass through is hell. Is it the money they spent oooooooooooooo. All IZ well
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by McTobe(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
triplemmm3:
Eyah May her soul rest in peace. It's depression that causes it
yes dear, Depression can be very terrible experience.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace.

Which peace?
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Barrenness is the last thing i will wish for anyone in this life. Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.