Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (59308 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman In Kano Hangs Herself On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
really sad
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kov624665(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is this an illustration picture or wat? Because this woman in the picture seem not to want to go naked in the after-life. See as she fold legs on top bed come use arm hold the wrapper tight
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by od501: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
browniex:
you know nothing, do you know what psychological trauma is?,I bet you it is worse than physical pain,if you have ever been through an experience that leaves you in despondency psychologically, you will understand her case.

"I know nothing "?! ......and who do u think i am? and what do think I have been through? if you wan see "suffer" as in suffer! I can oblige to show you a bit. psychological trauma Ko! psychological trauma no!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KoyZ(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage(imagine just having new babies when your bestfriend already has 6 grown up children ) ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG! *modified * think before you quote me to write rubbish ,i have seen soooo many childless couples .the recent one is my pastor ,d wife gave birth early last year after 14 years of marriage and d baby died 2 days to the dedication ,did she kill herself ?HELL NO! and she's pregnant again now ...Only a coward will take his/her life ! I know it's a shameful and painful situation but taking my own life ?Mbanu !

Dat ur mum's best friend... she stays in UK huh
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
KoyZ:

Dat ur mum's best friend... she stays in UK huh
No .Port harcourt
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KoyZ(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
poshestmina:
No .Port harcourt
ohkay...taught twaz d 1 I heard of.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by samuyafiiyawa: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
when people act stupidly some say its recession, i want to aligned with the my friend who despite the bombs in Aleppo Syria refused to give up, if you look , you will see that the woman even has a fridge and some chairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.