Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced (31714 Views)

Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by FreeSpirited: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Somehow I can't see where to like this topic....is it the work of lalasticlalala again?......Where is the like button..I Like this wedding, the ladies are sensible unlike the senless and unrealistic gals in town ,slaying and looking for Mr perfect at 35......You guys better support polygamy
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Romanciella(f): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is freaking crazy..

How??
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Angel1696: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
MR man your end is near
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by soderican(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Prophecy of isaiah finally coming true and this is not Iceland yet. Ok
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Bizibi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
This one get real urhorbo spirit fr blood,hin body go hot well well fr bed issues.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Both of them are pregnant, as in, them don chop bellefull.

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
How can this man do something like this. There are way more men than women in Nigeria. Doesn't he want other men to get married?.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by MrMay8: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
This man na super man! Who no know am call am sumall boy grin

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by akigbemaru: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Video of a brother that married two wives on the same day.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by PrinzCarter(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
D only place am worried abt is @ Nite wen he will b rocking one and d other will be sleeping and touching herself dat is d worst feeling on planet earth he cant run two shifts perfectly in one night
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
This wont still stop him from cheating on them! After we go hear say he don slump die from over sexual activity! Na so e dey start!!
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by juman(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Okay. Ok.
He is an isoko man.
Its not too strange.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by juman(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Trina0936:
This wont still stop him from cheating on them! After we go hear say he don slump die from over sexual activity! Na so e dey start!!

He would marry more wives.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by drtee247(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Very soon, you guys will all embrace polyGamy..Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by drtee247(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
How can this man do something like this. There are way more men than women in Nigeria. Doesn't he want other men to get married?.

How did u know that there are more men than women in Nigeria?
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2017
juman:

He would marry more wives.
Not my business! Good for him at least he doesn't have to hide like other men who cheat!
I could care less cool
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Juban(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2017
This man just reduced his life span by 20 years..... Two is a company, three is a crowd [/quote] He increased it by 40years (Point of correction)
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Maski87: 1:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Hopefully no more away match
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here's a trending video footage from the wedding ceremony of the man, Emamuzo, who got married to two beautiful women Janet and Osioni in Isoko South, Delta State on Sunday. The wedding banner which featured him with the two ladies -sparked online debate after it emerged.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/watch-video-from-wedding-of-man-who.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIOHtO_ORmw
HML..
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 30, 2017
drtee247:
Very soon, you guys will all embrace polyGamy..Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim
who told you only muslims are polygamists? My granddad was a polygamist, with 3 wives and he's a Christian. He was a popular and successful farmer with huge investments to show for it.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by justmenoni: 2:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Illiteracy is truly a Disease
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by ilynem(m): 2:06am On Mar 30, 2017
drtee247:
Chai! I piry you
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Angel1696:
MR man your end is near
Are you God? What would you say of our forefathers who married up to 4 wives? They lived up to 90 years. My granddad lived up to 90 years. He had 3 wives. He's a Christian. Those men with their many wives were contented in their days. They were hardworking men who valued their wives and took good care of them. Go to Ekiti state. You'd find a man with 2 wives, whose children are well-read. Some professors, some lawyers, etc. Those who married one wife will make heaven. Those who married more than one will also make heaven, if only they live in fear and commandment of God. We must not buy into a white man's culture. They taught us how to wear suit with rope on our neck, even under the scotchy sun, we accepted it. Western culture taught us how to divorce, what used to be a taboo in our clime, and we embraced it. Now, polygamy is being practised in canada, legitimately. If we don't value our culture, someone else will steal it from us. I'm not preaching polygamy. But those who are into it, we should condemn them. it doesn't mean they're womaniser. Many of our generations wouldn't have been born if not for the polygamy being practised by our forefathers, many of whom married may wives so they could assist them on their farmland...they would make heaven if they kept God's commandment during their lifetime. My graddad would give yam to passersby who didn't have food to eat. He had borrowed people money but they didn't pay back. People would come for help and he'd assist them. The best commandment, which our Lord Jesus Christ also talked about is LOVE..love your neigbour as yourself. If you love your neighbour, you won't sleep with his wife, you won't steal his money or defraud him, you won't kill him, etc. That's what is lacking in our society today. Western education has eroded our culture which was one of the reasons our forefathers lived happily. A whiteman can divorce 6 times, jumping from one woman to the other like a he goat. Is that a life? Why not marry more than one and take good care of them as God blessed you?

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by RELAN2446(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Dis is d definition of a true african man
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by toprealman: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Probably started with Ogbono soup and later added Egusi but just couldn't stick to one so he decided to maintain status quo by 'enjoying' the collabo.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by livinbygrace: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2017
kingwill2050:
This man just reduced his life span by 20 years..... Two is a company, three is a crowd

Lies from the pit of hell.Most men than marries more than one wives lives longer.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Ofunaofu: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Isaiah 4:1

“And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.”
King James Version (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by hardbody: 5:54am On Mar 30, 2017
awelekiti:
Are you God? What would you say of our forefathers who married up to 4 wives? They lived up to 90 years. My granddad lived up to 90 years. He had 3 wives. He's a Christian. Those men with their many wives were contented in their days. They were hardworking men who valued their wives and took good care of them. Go to Ekiti state. You'd find a man with 2 wives, whose children are well-read. Some professors, some lawyers, etc. Those who married one wife will make heaven. Those who married more than one will also make heaven, if only they live in fear and commandment of God. We must not buy into a white man's culture. They taught us how to wear suit with rope on our neck, even under the scotchy sun, we accepted it. Western culture taught us how to divorce, what used to be a taboo in our clime, and we embraced it. Now, polygamy is being practised in canada, legitimately. If we don't value our culture, someone else will steal it from us. I'm not preaching polygamy. But those who are into it, we should condemn them. it doesn't mean they're womaniser. Many of our generations wouldn't have been born if not for the polygamy being practised by our forefathers, many of whom married may wives so they could assist them on their farmland...they would make heaven if they kept God's commandment during their lifetime. My graddad would give yam to passersby who didn't have food to eat. He had borrowed people money but they didn't pay back. People would come for help and he'd assist them. The best commandment, which our Lord Jesus Christ also talked about is LOVE..love your neigbour as yourself. If you love your neighbour, you won't sleep with his wife, you won't steal his money or defraud him, you won't kill him, etc. That's what is lacking in our society today. Western education has eroded our culture which was one of the reasons our forefathers lived happily. A whiteman can divorce 6 times, jumping from one woman to the other like a he goat. Is that a life? Why not marry more than one and take good care of them as God blessed you?

One question sir. When God created Adam, how many Eves did he create for him?

A sub question is....are we wiser than God?

I am done.

1 Like

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by An0nimus: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2017
This is not out of place in Delta state. If him no marry them together, him for still concubine one or more on the side.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Efewestern: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2017
drtee247:

keep your religion in your pocket, an average urhobo / isoko man loves getting married to many wife, my grandpa got married to 3.

this culture ain't alien to us.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Man Diesel
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by himkers2: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2017
drtee247:

Abeg run comot for here but before then, JESUS christ is the way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.