Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced (31713 Views)

Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Firstcitizen: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2017
The Wedding night go be that thing wey apostle dey like
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
I have the same thing in mind...... thumps up and happy married life
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by datizy(f): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
link2ok22:
I have nothing to say.
Lols... This na PH person
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by germatic(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Nonsense in fulling d world, and the kingdom of hell is rejoicing over our nonsense we called civilization.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by zikkyzikky: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Wonder shall never end
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by tamertery(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Harmored:
smiley MY WALLPAPER tongue

Please whats d name, and where can i download it? Thank you
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by annnikky(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy

Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
So this guy go dey Yansh left and right?n grin
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Tobium1(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2017
He bought 2 pússies in a day, what a legend
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
drtee247:

How did u know that there are more men than women in Nigeria?
2006 census. Gender ratio was 105 males for every 100 females and guys like this are marrying more than one further driving it down.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
hardbody:

One question sir. When God created Adam, how many Eves did he create for him?

A sub question is....are we wiser than God?

I am done.
we're not wiser than God sir and that's why we always seek His advise and guide in all our ways. Please read the old testament very well and you'd see those closer to God than we are, how they lived their lives despite their polygamous status. Ice not seen that man in our present day generation who is as godfearing and as wealthy as our father Abraham. Let's leave everything to God. We can't judge anyone. David was closer to God's heart.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
hardbody:

One question sir. When God created Adam, how many Eves did he create for him?

A sub question is....are we wiser than God?

I am done.
we're not wiser than God sir and that's why we always seek His advise and guide in all our ways. Please read the old testament very well and you'd see those closer to God than we are, how they lived their lives despite their polygamous status. I've not seen that man in our present day generation who is as godfearing and as wealthy as our father Abraham. Let's leave everything to God. We can't judge anyone. David was closer to God's heart.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by hardbody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2017
awelekiti:
we're not wiser than God sir and that's why we always seek His advise and guide in all our ways. Please read the old testament very well and you'd see those closer to God than we are, how they lived their lives despite their polygamous status. Ice not seen that man in our present day generation who is as godfearing and as wealthy as our father Abraham. Let's leave everything to God. We can't judge anyone. David was closer to God's heart.

With due respect sir, Abraham was married to one wife, Sarah. It was Sarah that pushed Abraham to have relationship with her slave girl. God had his own purpose for letting that be.

David was not married to many wives (I stand to be corrected), he deviated in having relations with a few others.

Solomon reputed to take 700 wives and 300 concubines (or vice versa) was said to be the wisest man but the holy book said in his older days, he was led astray by the wives he took from other nations, that says a lot about the kind of approval God gave to those relationships.

Who was Abasalom's mother sef.

Anyways, I honestly am not judging anyone. I am not even claiming to be a saint. There are arguments for both sides (polygamy and monogamy) and what you choose can always be defended, rightly or wrongly. So there....
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by hardbody: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
awelekiti:

I just reviewed your profile. Inbox me when you can, I may have a job for you. Cheers.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by baeboo: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
from experience wey I get.
this woman na baby mama before. The man come decide to pay their bride price.
The nigga use one stone kill two bird.
I don see this kind thing wella
Delta people dey do am all the time.
especially isoko, urhoho and ukwuani
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Angel1696: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
awelekiti:
Are you God? What would you say of our forefathers who married up to 4 wives? They lived up to 90 years. My granddad lived up to 90 years. He had 3 wives. He's a Christian. Those men with their many wives were contented in their days. They were hardworking men who valued their wives and took good care of them. Go to Ekiti state. You'd find a man with 2 wives, whose children are well-read. Some professors, some lawyers, etc. Those who married one wife will make heaven. Those who married more than one will also make heaven, if only they live in fear and commandment of God. We must not buy into a white man's culture. They taught us how to wear suit with rope on our neck, even under the scotchy sun, we accepted it. Western culture taught us how to divorce, what used to be a taboo in our clime, and we embraced it. Now, polygamy is being practised in canada, legitimately. If we don't value our culture, someone else will steal it from us. I'm not preaching polygamy. But those who are into it, we should condemn them. it doesn't mean they're womaniser. Many of our generations wouldn't have been born if not for the polygamy being practised by our forefathers, many of whom married may wives so they could assist them on their farmland...they would make heaven if they kept God's commandment during their lifetime. My graddad would give yam to passersby who didn't have food to eat. He had borrowed people money but they didn't pay back. People would come for help and he'd assist them. The best commandment, which our Lord Jesus Christ also talked about is LOVE..love your neigbour as yourself. If you love your neighbour, you won't sleep with his wife, you won't steal his money or defraud him, you won't kill him, etc. That's what is lacking in our society today. Western education has eroded our culture which was one of the reasons our forefathers lived happily. A whiteman can divorce 6 times, jumping from one woman to the other like a he goat. Is that a life? Why not marry more than one and take good care of them as God blessed you?
. what an epistle but MR u did not include realities of this life which is high cost of living recession and climate change on a mans body.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Coldsteel(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Another lagoon loading
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by kalybaly: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
and some gals cannot even share boyriend
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Vicolan: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2017
annnikky:
cheesy
U will disappear n come again.....u ehn
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by annnikky(f): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Vicolan:

U will disappear n come again.....u ehn
I dey ur back since na cheesy
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Angel1696:
. what an epistle but MR u did not include realities of this life which is high cost of living recession and climate change on a mans body.
Look at the video. You'd see that this man isn't looking huingry at all
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
hardbody:

I just reviewed your profile. Inbox me when you can, I may have a job for you. Cheers.
which job are you talking about here. Or did you mean you needed employment? Or do I sound like a job seeker? Funny
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by hardbody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
awelekiti:
which job are you talking about here. Or did you mean you needed employment? Or do I sound like a job seeker? Funny

Guy, pride goes before a fall. Except you are lying, i read on your profile that you prepare visas, etc. I know someone who has been asking me to help hook her up with those kind of people, I introduced her to two people already but she did not like their services hence i said get in touch. Obviously you are not what or who you claim you are.

Sorry I bothered you. Please forget we even had this conversation. I am not ready to go into a banter with you on this. As for whether I want a job, when i do, I will let you know, for now I don't.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
hardbody:

Guy, pride goes before a fall. Except you are lying, i read on your profile that you prepare visas, etc. I know someone who has been asking me to help hook her up with those kind of people, I introduced her to two people already but she did not like their services hence i said get in touch. Obviously you are not what or who you claim you are.

Sorry I bothered you. Please forget we even had this conversation. I am not ready to go into a banter with you on this. As for whether I want a job, when i do, I will let you know, for now I don't.
Sorry in case I sounded in a sarcastic manner. I thought you meant otherwise in your comment as I didn't get a clear picture of it. However, I'm not a travel agent but I belong to a forum where I give advice to visa applicants, for free. If you read all my comments and the thread I created, which was later closed by a moderator to avoid duplication, I never mentioned to anyone that I was collecting money or arranging visa at a cost. I've helped a lot of people secure visas through my advice, based on my experience. Yea, I've been travelling unassisted since I was in my 20s. Tell your sister to search for any travel forum on NL and she'd be glad she did. Many unscrupulous agents have harmed a lot of people. I had hard many disturbing failed visa-related stories so I decided to join the group to save unsuspecting fellas from the hands of visa fraudsters. May have been given fake visas, fake documents, etc which had led to their permanent ban by many embassies. This isn't nice. Nigeria is such a country where those who don't have fear of God exist and thrive in their shady deals. Just tell your sister to search the travel Forum matching the country she intends to visit. She can actually do it by herself. Once again, I apologise the way I sounded. On a lighter note, I'm not a promoter of polygamy oo and I'm a Christian. My argument is, we shouldn't crucify anybody found in in it. Many had married a wrong wife and remarried to another one with whom they're happy forever. Many also chose to be polygamous, not because they're flirts. I know of a man who married 2 wives and they both lived happily till old age. He died at the age of 89 years. Both wives are close to 80 years now. All their children are well read and successful. Many of them live overseas. When this man was alive, he was always contributing greatly towards the cause of gospel. He donated cheerfully when our church building project was going on. He never womanised . He was well known for a good cause before he died. Can we say he won't make heaven because he's a polygamist? Nope! Many became polygamous due to lust of the flesh and yet, were not satisfied after marrying another wife. That's not good. Maybe if our forefathers were not polygamists, people like you and I wouldn't have been born in the first place. The day I heard of Papa adeboye's background, I was amazed. Probably if his dad didn't marry his mum as the second wife, he wouldn't have been born. God knew him and chose him to serve Him. God who created us is the only one who has the right to judge, not man. The bible even says we shouldn't judge so we're not judged. have a great evening. May God help us all.
Re: Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced by hardbody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
awelekiti:
Sorry in case I sounded in a sarcastic manner. I thought you meant otherwise in your comment as I didn't get a clear picture of it. However, I'm not a travel agent but I belong to a forum where I give advice to visa applicants, for free. If you read all my comments and the thread I created, which was later closed by a moderator to avoid duplication, I never mentioned to anyone that I was collecting money or arranging visa at a cost. I've helped a lot of people secure visas through my advice, based on my experience. Yea, I've been travelling unassisted since I was in my 20s. Tell your sister to search for any travel forum on NL and she'd be glad she did. Many unscrupulous agents have harmed a lot of people. I had hard many disturbing failed visa-related stories so I decided to join the group to save unsuspecting fellas from the hands of visa fraudsters. May have been given fake visas, fake documents, etc which had led to their permanent ban by many embassies. This isn't nice. Nigeria is such a country where those who don't have fear of God exist and thrive in their shady deals. Just tell your sister to search the travel Forum matching the country she intends to visit. She can actually do it by herself. Once again, I apologise the way I sounded. On a lighter note, I'm not a promoter of polygamy oo and I'm a Christian. My argument is, we shouldn't crucify anybody found in in it. Many had married a wrong wife and remarried to another one with whom they're happy forever. Many also chose to be polygamous, not because they're flirts. I know of a man who married 2 wives and they both lived happily till old age. He died at the age of 89 years. Both wives are close to 80 years now. All their children are well read and successful. Many of them live overseas. When this man was alive, he was always contributing greatly towards the cause of gospel. He donated cheerfully when our church building project was going on. He never womanised . He was well known for a good cause before he died. Can we say he won't make heaven because he's a polygamist? Nope! Many became polygamous due to lust of the flesh and yet, were not satisfied after marrying another wife. That's not good. Maybe if our forefathers were not polygamists, people like you and I wouldn't have been born in the first place. The day I heard of Papa adeboye's background, I was amazed. Probably if his dad didn't marry his mum as the second wife, he wouldn't have been born. God knew him and chose him to serve Him. God who created us is the only one who has the right to judge, not man. The bible even says we shouldn't judge so we're not judged. have a great evening. May God help us all.

Seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.