Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting (705 Views)

Y Do Ladies Go Crazy Wen Guys Asked Them These 2 Questions? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting by Approved1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hi. I'm not sure how long I needed to be here before posting a new thread, but I had 2 questions I reallly wanted to ask. Please pardon me if this is a repeat topic.

Question 1- Does it mean anything when a man flirts with another man's girl secretly in his presence? Like is it an intentional macho challenge or disrespect to the boyfriend/husband, or is it flattering to the guy- that somebody is admiring his girl?,  How do thik guys usually feel about this?

Question 2- If you know your girl has been faithful - How do men feel about their girls flirting with other guys while the two of you are together? Is this considered harmless, or is it disrepectful when SHE does it?

C'mon - I know Nairaland has some smooth and Pimpilicious FLirts. What's your viewpoint! wink
Re: 2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
Does it mean anything when a man flirts with another man's girl secretly in his presence? Like is it an intentional macho challenge or disrespect to the boyfriend/husband, or is it flattering to the guy- that somebody is admiring his girl?,  How do thik guys usually feel about this?

Ans: No It doesn't . . . We all believe anyone bold enough to 'flirt' with our girl in our presence isn't capable of doing such behind our backs! That makes about 80% of the entire African men azzholes. . .  angry grin
Most Naija guys aren't smart enough to know some playfulness could exhibit some of our internal desires. . .

Conclusion: I don't appreciate other guys flirting with my girl! WTF!!! Ere kini aja'n b'ekun se? He must have thought about having a fling with my girl before flirting with her in a playful manner. . . Nigerian sense!!! cheesy grin

Question 2- If you know your girl has been faithful - How do men feel about their girls flirting with other guys while the two of you are together? Is this considered harmless, or is it disrepectful when SHE does it?

Ans: It is considered harmless, but as harmless as it is considered, it gives a friggin clue about ur babe's whereabout everytime you call her and doesn't pick up.

Hope that answers your Qs. . .  LMAO! cheesy grin
Re: 2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting by iice(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2009
1 - Someone usually always wants what you have. . .your clothes, your cars, your house, you friends, your girl, your boy. . .

2 - leaping in conclusions and fragile bond of trust is common. Flirting = cheating. . .yes the logic is mind boggling.
Re: 2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ jasie
what if the guy has what you call an 'unconscious charm' and flirts with your girl unintentionally
Re: 2 Questions About Naija Style Flirting by 190: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
I sincerely do not even know what this questions are even all about~

(1) (Reply)

Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! / Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? / This Love No Be Aba Made Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.