Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? (733 Views)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? by harrison12(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2017
Many people lack the meaning of relationship and that’s why some of them are living a life of Delaytionship.The funny part of it is, ‘its nothing goes for nothing stuff’ where the lady dates him and submits her body to him, then he in return provides for her financially. This is what is in vogue now were the girl performs her so called duty and the guy does his.

Now tell me, who is a prostitute? A prostitute is a female who sleeps with men for a living. So tell me what differentiates her from a prostitute? The most funny part of it is some ladies don't realize this, they feel sex is what keeps a relationship strong, because they have been blinded by the fact that the guy have to get used to their body or they should be good in bed, these are pure LIES! They are only using you as a lab rat, and if you yield to this belief of sex being a screw that makes a relationship tight and strong, you have only made the so called guy believe you are the good in bed type and not the marriage type. In case you don’t know, guys are very smart when it comes to marriage, which many girls do not know! Ladies here are some words of advice for you to change your mentality:

Have Self Worth
Do not make who you are dating your source of income. Do not depend on him for money. Show him you are not dating his money but him and show him you can do without his money. If you don't ask for his money, he won't ask you for sex. I am not saying don't ask but let your asking be once in a while, when you do it once in a while he will over respect you by giving you more than you even asked of.

Never cry over a guy or your boyfriend should they break your heart
This has led many girls taking their lives, he is not worth your tears and by the way you are not married to him.

Never show a Guy you are madly in love with him
Once you show him that, he will see that as your weak point and use this weak point to take advantage of you. By cheating on you because he knows you are the crazy-in-love girl that will surely come back to him. Be wise!!

Know when your boyfriend only wants to use you as his intimacy gadget
Does he always try to want to use strategic means to sleep with you? Does he always try to romance you even when you two are on a normal conversation? And when you resist him does he get angry at you? If so, he doesn’t love you. He just wants to use you to flex his muscle. If he loves you he will respect your opinion by stopping his "annoying romantic attempt" when you say no.

Do not fight with a fellow girl over a guy or your boyfriend

My dear if he is for you, he's for you. Real men are too expensive to be taken and secured to be stolen.

dating or relationship? find out!
Re: Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? by Idydarling(f): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2017
i love the last paragraph....

☺ ☺ ☺

1 Like

Re: Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? by moskobaba(m): 5:05am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=harrison12 post=55085811)

Never show a Guy you are madly in love with him
Once you show him that, he will see that as your weak point and use this weak point to take advantage of you. By cheating on you because he knows you are the crazy-in-love girl that will surely come back to him. Be wise!!

A cheat will always cheat, luv can't can't be hidden
Re: Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? by ArcFresky(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2017
There is no love.

Dangote trailer killed Love along Benin-ore expressway last year
Re: Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? by harrison12(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Idydarling:
i love the last paragraph....

☺ ☺ ☺
thanks and pls do stay in touch with my relationship blog.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Married..checkout Never Seen Pics Of Her Billionaire Hubby / Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day / 6 Ways To Spot A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.