Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day (736 Views)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by Thepasserby(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Screenshot taken from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by BasketballGURU(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2017
As long as she's satiated with it,No Biggie cool

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by GloriaNinja(f): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2017
MAKE I FRY SAND FOR AM? MTCHEWW I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS "NO MAKE-UP FACE" SHOULD BE A TREND, NO BIG DEAL IN IT.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by mr1759: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2017
she look like some who want to put flower on a grave
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by ikombe: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2017
mr1759:
she look like some who want to put flower on a grave

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Releases Makeup Free photo of her wedding day by Safiaa(f): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2017
You attended your wedding with the face you were born with. Not news..that's your business.

(1) (Reply)

Too SAD!! Boy Bathes Girl With Acid On Her Birthday (graphic Photo) / 7 Unavoidable Spots To Touch A Woman To Make Her Crave More For You / Teachers Force Students To Strip Down Their Pants For Late Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.