Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" (1220 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / "Should A Lady Pay For Lunch On A First Date"? / See Epic Reaction A Girl Gave A Guy Who Insulted Her For Refusing His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by AdoraAmadi: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2017
So a Twitter user @Pabloayodeji, took a girl out on a date, but came back home very angry because the girl told him she wasn't interested in any relationship. He came to Twitter to call the girl "a broke ass hungry bitch", telling her if she was hungry, she should have said so.

Well, the lady who wouldn't stand back and get insulted, totaled everything the guy spent on the date and sent it back to him. She even transferred more than he spent, and told him to keep the change "bruh".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-pay-up-guy-who-insulted.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by fuckboys: 6:04am On Mar 30, 2017
ok undecided
But how did the girl get his account number for the transfer? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Godfullsam(m): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Kini big deal

What's the big deal undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by DrDeji20(m): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2017
see disgrace. this guy just rubbished himself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2017
mtchewwwwww
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by kinibigdeal(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Godfullsam post=55087191]Kini big deal
What's the big deal undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Lying blog. So the guy gave her his account details? Liars!
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by kullozone(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Guess they were running business transactions already, for her to have his account details, abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by mazimee(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Lying blog. So the guy gave her his account details? Liars!

So many unreal stories littered upandan in that cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by illegalGangla(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Traffic thieves..... Well the underaged panla here would swallow this whole....have fun fighting each other in advance.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by modelsms10: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Na 2k him spend sef. Wen ne dey spend 70k per date.
Check my sign pls
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Shossie(f): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
lai lai blog can lie eb, from "missmoshiku" e turn "birthday boy"
The missmoshiku is for the lady, check well, oga, mtscheww
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by fuckboys: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Shossie:
The missmoshiku is for the lady, check well, oga, mtscheww
how e take concern you? undecided
I type whatever i want
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Shossie(f): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
how e take concern you? undecided
I type whatever i want
And I say whatever I say, dhurrrrr
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Mtchewww....the guy is even broke and shameless because of 3800,we nor go hear word again....
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2017
He has exposed his yansh so we can all see that the 5k was his last last spending ..
What a pity he didnt get his "Leg Over"
Zagadat cool

Abeg keep d change jare ... when fish full sea he dey twitter ontop one fish grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by noetic5: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
savage
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by noetic5: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
OMG!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change" by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2017
The guy is worthless grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Big Question: Why Not Him And Him Only ? / Female Nairalander Shared Her Bathroom Videos - Watch Now / "Stop $ucking Your Wives Brea$ts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.