Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores (629 Views)

Our Uniform Stops Ghanaian Men From Approaching Us – Female Nurses Cry / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by onila(f): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
he always helps me clean my room
wash my dishes

you other African men suck
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by LecciGucci: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Onila has smoked yet again
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by onila(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
LecciGucci:
Onila has smoked yet again

if you don't have anything reasonable to say, mind your business, Thank you
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by LecciGucci: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
onila:

if you don't have anything reasonable to say, mind your business, Thank you

Onii baby. grin
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by Moj0: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Big lie.... Nigerians are the most romantic of all Africans!
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by onila(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Onii baby. grin
cheesy wink
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by GoodFaith: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
onila:
he always helps me clean my room
wash my dishes

you other African men suck
crack head
or pot head
Go to Ghana
I guess ur Pussy is now around the world
Moving from country to country
Re: Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores by LecciGucci: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
onila:
cheesy wink

Lol.. i say make i find ur trouble small grin
How u dey na.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only:female Sexual Satisfaction / Guys Help Save My Relationship. / I Want To Know The Bride Price Of Delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.