Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

That Junaidu,ayeesha Story:setting Records Straight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Junaidu,ayeesha Story:setting Records Straight (381 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Junaidu,ayeesha Story:setting Records Straight by okrote4real: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
I am initially reticent to say this, but the big and unfair condemnations and insults showered on the couples, @junaidu2011 and @fareeluv makes it paramount for someone to come out and tell the world the truth about what actually happened, and nothing but the truth.
Even as a professional journalist, I am naturally a
person who minds his business. That is why it was a little bit difficult for me to come out and tell the world what should be told about this interesting love triangle. People believe what they see and hear, and as much as we all know there are always many sides to a story, people just believe the loud side even if it's full of falsehood. It is therefore as an act of ethical submission, I am doing this.
I have known Junaidu for close to a decade, I have worked closely with him - he is a media person for a governor and I am a gatekeeper for a newspaper. He is a man of honour, integrity, very principled and disciplined. I am sure it was why Ayeesha wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Every woman will want Junaidu, he is a perfect gentleman.
Like it is with contemporary girls, Ayeesha reached Junaidu through a social network during one of his foreign trips. She saw his picture abroad and she sent him a DM. The two got talking and a progressive acquaintance was established. What started like a fling turned into a serious relationship and marriage was discussed. I was one of the very few people Junaidu called to inform about his intention to marry Ayeesha, I prayed for him and wished him well.

Read the full story on...http://okrote..com.ng/2017/03/kanayo-jubal-that-junaiduayeesha.html

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Men. .part 10 / Misconceptions On Relationship / Is Cohabiting Healthy For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.